Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 41249
-
01-25-24 19:09 #33329Senior Member

Posts: 188Violet
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Collity
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Looks like one fellow monger was forced into leaving his hard earned money behind with no service rendered. High rates. There seems to be no BJ, maybe a hand job. Potential stowaways in the bathroom. But she sounds fine via text and looks hot as hell! It would be nice if anyone with more information would share.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 15:48 #33328Senior Member

Posts: 585I honestly thought this was a fake ad. Her pics are way hotter than your average STG girl.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 14:11 #33327Senior Member

Posts: 575Curious about Arianna
From the picture she isn't really my type but if she performs as well as everyone claims then I can be convinced she is my type. What are her typical donations? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 12:46 #33326Senior Member

Posts: 97
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
Don't get me wrong, I'd still tear that ass up, but ya got to actually. Why' know, let me know where to go to make it happen!
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
But she didn't so I got to keep it pushing.
-
01-25-24 12:19 #33325Senior Member

Posts: 151Arianna
The thing that sets her apart is her natural sensuality. Either she is an amazing actress (some of the body's responses cannot be faked though! Or she's just a natural. Clean, well put together, very good comms, sexy. Really a special treat. I suppose some prefer a more impersonal experience. That's fine. No reason to hate. Just move on if that's not your cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:00 #33324Senior Member

Posts: 118Seeking any Information
Can anyone provide some information? I love a squirter and she seems like my type. DM is fine.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-239-7558
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/162012798
-
01-25-24 10:25 #33323Senior Member

Posts: 269Definitely not
This is definitely not my preference. Not one bit. It's just the girls I use to see are charging double or triple the price for headache relief for the same ok / decent service and having me go places I'm most likely to get robbed. Now her headache relief was ok and I did get to hit from the back. I must say for her actually age she can take a pounding and was tight to my surprise.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
She does have a younger friend there that's in the game. She walked into where we were and saw us going at it. I'm trying to get her info from this lady here. But yeah not my cup of tea and I'm not happy to have to stoop to this leave for stuff but I'm not paying this crack heads $120 for the same service I was getting for cheap before.
-
01-25-24 10:18 #33322Senior Member

Posts: 412Violets golden kitty syndrom
Spoke a few months back 250 for hh and 400 h if memory serves. And this is for a non GFE, CBJ, etc. If this girl would warm up a little and show a little luv and tenderness she would make a fortune. If anyone has actually smashed I'd like to hear about it. Wayyy back there was a monger who claimed something nefarious about his date. She's been posting a good minute. Has anyone smashed?
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 08:57 #33321Senior Member

Posts: 127Headache relief
Sounds like she gives great oral attention and swallows? I'd love to put her skills to the test if she really does have good DT action. I'd appreciate any info / details.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 08:57 #33320Senior Member

Posts: 374Not mistaken. Just reporting what I observed. She is weathered and has a flabby midsection.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 08:08 #33319Senior Member

Posts: 97Violet
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
2 flat for the FS HH, not sure about the FSQV.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 07:33 #33318Senior Member

Posts: 170Dina
She had a 305 number but she had more than one phone and the add sounds similar.
Originally Posted by LittleWilly540
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 07:32 #33317Senior Member

Posts: 188Violet
Curious, is she still quoting $150 for a non FS QV (handjob only) and $250 for FS HH?
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 07:30 #33316Senior Member

Posts: 585You WON'T be disappointed!
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 07:06 #33315Senior Member

Posts: 127Availability
I've reached out quite a few times and have only gotten a reply once. I'm usually only available for morning business ventures. Hopefully she'll be free one day too. Really excited to make a bet on her head skills.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





