Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 725
-
03-15-24 18:08 #500Senior Member

Posts: 237Guess who
A Pleasant faced girl comes upto greet you.
She Smiles and says she's pleased to meet you.
Beneath the clothes the strangeness lies.
Take them off she has three holes!
Just having fun.
Clit.
-
03-01-24 07:34 #499Senior Member

Posts: 121What country do you need to be in on VPN?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:39 #498Senior Member

Posts: 3853Doesn't work. Unless you're on VPN.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 18:07 #497Senior Member

Posts: 135The internet is forever
Once it's uploaded it's there forever. Some things you need to dig a little deeper for.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=10409...rom-leominster
-
02-29-24 15:01 #496Senior Member

Posts: 3853Have you seen her?
Originally Posted by MPlanner35
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 06:42 #495Senior Member

Posts: 67Cheap B at stards
Like $20.00 more is going to break you guys? Dam give here what she asks for. Everything else is going up; food, rent, utilities-why can she ask for more. Pay her or move on. Dam she's a human being worthy of basic respect!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 13:02 #494Senior Member

Posts: 3853Deleted?
Porn sites have been removing all materials related to homemade, hidden or otherwise porn that was recorded by a significant other and posted it without their knowledge. There are some sites (Motherless) that still has them. But the major sites like PornHub have removed a lot of them. What you see now are confirmed material creators. I know that K had a few videos out there and randomly searched for it and indeed, it has been removed. I can tell it's her as the screenshot still exists. But the video is gone. The one where she was getting facials is gone. But the screenshot is still there. Good for her as I remember that she was complaining that her videos were out there in the Internet.
-
02-27-24 08:38 #493Senior Member

Posts: 69RE: Something for the art lovers out there
Hahaha inspired work! 😉.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-24 22:46 #492Senior Member

Posts: 135Something for the art lovers out there
The artist is magnificent 🤔.
-
02-26-24 13:46 #491Senior Member

Posts: 3853Very interesting assessment.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 13:28 #490Senior Member

Posts: 280They know her across the pond
-
02-11-24 08:31
Senior Member
-
02-04-24 13:37 #489Banned Member

Posts: 942Twilight zone time
I have seen her at least five times. And she doesn't even remember me? LOL. I can just imagine how many guys Kathy. Sees a day? I was talking to Lacey in New Hampshire and she has sex with five guys per day. I think Kathy definitely has at least sex with like 10 guys a day. I don't know why she's not driving a Lamborghini by now. But her monthly gift meds are really expensive.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 11:38 #488Senior Member

Posts: 280It's that time again
Time to stick my cock up K's ass one more time. Time to listen to her script and weird moans. Time to fill her up and get the hell out of there. The only drawback with K for me is I swear once your in bed with K she does not want to let you leave. Heh.
-
01-25-24 22:08 #487Senior Member

Posts: 3853And some people here still think she's worth more than 80.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:55 #486Senior Member

Posts: 3024Once again, K has Asperger's Syndrome. She kept constantly asking me the same questions over and over again. I guess that night, I had the patience to deal with her babble. Her kitchen smelled of cat piss and regret!. Overall, a weird experience.
Aspergers Syndrome- Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts, self-injurious behaviors, or tantrums. Not understanding other peoples' feelings or perspectives. Hypersensitivity to lights, sounds, and textures.
Yep......pretty much sounds like her!. Minus, my dick up her ass....fuckin hell!.
MeatMan











Reply With Quote





