Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5400
-
01-28-24 23:15 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 86Never had this experience with Monica before. She part of a crew of 4 other Venezuelans which I've seen all of them. Although mechanical I've never had any of these girls rush me and I usually last the whole 15 min. And yes they really don't speak English so I always have a Google translate ready. This is probably a case of YMMV. Maybe she didn't like your vibe so she wanted to rush. But honestly these are the few Latinas that have never rushed me and would usually tell me before hand they have someone else coming in 20 min etc so I know my limit. Monica was one of the best out of the 4 other Venezuelans in her crew on Adultsearch.
Originally Posted by SingleStroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 08:18 #4604Banned Member

Posts: 20Same. It goes from horny to comical for me. And I enjoy both thoroughly so if I'm wasting their time and hopefully they give up before screwing someone else, so much the better.
Originally Posted by SingleStroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 20:30 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 337Not worth it
I intentionally avoid because I know I will not get what I hoped for.
GS.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 17:34 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 1670Sad truth to this
Unfortunately this is the constant thing we all hate about the latinos in the area.
I just walk most of the time. It is bad enough the bad marketing with both the pictures and the service.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:56 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 397NOT the girl in the photos
Comms were very good. I sent her a copy of the photo from her ad and she said that was her. Her text said $1. 20 / $1. 5 hh / $2. Hr.
I drive to her as I like the look of the girl in the photo. It of course is not her. I decide I'll just hit it and get out. Give her $1. For 20. She says 15. I don't argue. She's much heavier and shorter than the girl in the photos. She's dominican and much darker as well.
She starts off with jr sleeping (b / c she is not attractive at all. Won't take off the top or let you touch them) but puts on a cover anyhow. She gets him to about 3/4 mast and then wants me to fuck her. Oh and I am pretty sure she set a timer. She had her hand down there while I am trying to get in and finally I tell her to move her hand. I was over it. She did and she took a pounding and I filled the bag. And another thing that was the 2nd bag. She changes after the BJ before sex. Then she gives me a wipe so I can clean myself up.
I use her bathroom and I am washing my hands. She is on her phone in the other room. My friend Ben is laying there on the counter. As much as I was irritated with her. I said "Sally!" (she goes by sally. She doesn't look anything like a sally) and tell her she has to secure Ben's face better or someone will steal it from her.
Obviously. Not a repeatable girl.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/164087073
-
01-25-24 15:34 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 371Not to shit on Latin girls but "most" of them don't like doing this.
This is reason I stay away from them.
Their bodies are a banger but the trouble you find with them weighs that out.
Here in Miami I have enough experience to know to stay away from them.
Originally Posted by TitusMajor
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:43 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 118Veronica
I had never tried any of the latinas in the I drive area and had hear so many awesome things so I decided to give this one a try. Comms were excellent. Very responsive no long waits for info. Opened the door and was surprised to see the photos were actually relatively close to the ones in the add. VERY pretty girl by all accounts. You're probably wondering why this is in the negative reports by now. Well, the service was awful. Absolutely no enthusiasm at all. Extremely mechanical. Just not at all what does it or me. I ended up telling her I wasnt going to enjoy it and just left.
Maybe others can just enjoy what's there. Not me though.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3528220189
-
01-25-24 08:49 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 941I double the money, then say I am Houston.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 21:57 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 220I just text them and tell them I'm in some random city very far from Orlando. Even in Canada. And they will send me an address to a hotel in that city. No matter where it is. I don't have a problem wasting my time by wasting their time.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:29 #4596Banned Member

Posts: 599Never send deposit-- always a scam
When they ask for deposit, I always say no but I offer to give them $50 cash bonus or even $100 above their normal rate. Usually I making a 1-2 hr commitment to drive to them, so that should tell them I am serious.
I have yet to have one take me up on the cash bonus. Because they are fake and scammers.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 10:27 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 226Bait and switch
Always check the reviews and comments. Two people posted twice and she only had 5 comments. Red flag! Sign up for an account on EB so you can read reviews. You have to post a review first then you can see all reviews.
Originally Posted by BhallzDeep
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 10:23 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 226Also do not use the 813 number. I believe she mentions not to use the 813 as it is compromised. The 352 is the first and correct number.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 10:21 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 226Taylor does not require deposits. Maybe she was hacked and someone is using her ad. At least with me she didn't ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 22:43 #4592Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't pay deposits
Never send deposits.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 14:49 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 49Taylorraw57
Tried to see this girl when I was in Orlando and we agreed on a service, day and time, but she asked for a deposit.
Once the deposit was sent she tried to change the price of her services and eventually stopped messaging me back.
Wouldn't refund deposit of course. Luckily it was only $25.
This is why we hate and don't do deposits, I know better but took a chance.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8135609333










Reply With Quote






