Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 463 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 6944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5024

    Trista, PM HE

    Went and saw Trista today. Her square is a bit confusing. She offered a Prostate Massage for $1. 0 on the Square appointment app but when I arrived at her Apartment she started giving me a Full body massage. I asked her about it and she told me that it is an add on service to a Massage. Due to the confusion (Square Snapshot Listed Below) She said she could add it to the Full body Massage for 1. 8 Total out the door. She gave a really good massage however she is very professional in the sense she does not talk dirty or sexy however we did have a good conversation about her Culture etc. She is young and cute but she wears Yoga pants and a shirt that covers her Camel Toe and most of her ass (bummer) The nice thing with her is no draping and she massages your inner thighs all the way brushing on the boys. It was a nice buildup. She gloved up and started with an external massage on the Perenium then Inserted a finger and worked magic. She had me flip over and she again massaged the prostate internally and externally while giving me a Hand Job. I had to tell her to use a lot of pressure as I kind of Desensitized myself (damn porn) Before I ejaculated she really put pressure on my Prostate and I shot cum all over the place and some got on the floor next to the table. My body was quivering and she kept jerking until I was drained and then a few seconds after. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. I know she is a Upcharger for any extras. Her incall was in a little hood section of Hartford but I felt safe in her apartment. I would repeat once in a blue moon to change it up.

    Site https://www.massagicaltouch.com/blank-page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-30 212803.jpg‎   trista.jpg‎  

  2. #5023

    Geshia Garden Flushing

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I have only gotten real rimming in Manhattan or Queens. There is even a lady in Queens who loves reverse rimming.
    There is a girl named Apple at GG in Flushing that does rimming. 2 pops cfs 2. 6 First she would clean you out with some toothpaste on her finger and in the shower she would tongue you pretty well. Other than that the other local choices I am aware of for Rimming are Callie and Sierra both are escorts but its subpar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-30 091141.png‎  

  3. #5022
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpazz  [View Original Post]
    My ATF left, maybe for good this time. Looking for a provider who likes to rim.

    DMs please.

    Thanks!

    - Spazz -.
    I have only gotten real rimming in Manhattan or Queens. There is even a lady in Queens who loves reverse rimming.

  4. #5021

    Seeking rimmer

    My ATF left, maybe for good this time. Looking for a provider who likes to rim.

    DMs please.

    Thanks!

    - Spazz -.

  5. #5020

    Stopped by aqua again

    Saw Isabelle this time and she is nice seems to be all there and not high or anything. She gave a slightly better massage but still not like a typical Asian massage. I flipped over and she said 1. For BBBJ and I didn't ask if that included anything else because it is really steep but I figured I would see how it was and it was okay and got CIM. We then showered and hangout for the rest of the time. She is cool but I know my preference. Also next time definitely only doing 30 min.

  6. #5019
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how many gym patrons might know what's up.

    I'd stick to when lots of other businesses are open in the plaza. If only the gym or AaD is open, you're far more visible.
    Any 'gym patrons' aware of what's going on there are obviously hobbyists.

  7. #5018
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Do they still have the table shower?
    I did not ask or partake.

  8. #5017

    Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by SPA on Silver Lane today, 775 therapist (or similar name).

    Haven't seen a review in ages so thought I would post one.

    Got an average looking 50 yo with short hair name Cindy. Present personality who showed me to the room.

    Received a really good therapeutic massage including the feet like Nicole use to do at Burn.

    Standard finish, did not ask for anything more.

    70 + 50, due to quality of the massage itself.

    Met a younger maybe mid 40's cute gal with long hair on the way out, will try her next.
    Do they still have the table shower?

  9. #5016

    Silver lane

    Stopped by SPA on Silver Lane today, 775 therapist (or similar name).

    Haven't seen a review in ages so thought I would post one.

    Got an average looking 50 yo with short hair name Cindy. Present personality who showed me to the room.

    Received a really good therapeutic massage including the feet like Nicole use to do at Burn.

    Standard finish, did not ask for anything more.

    70 + 50, due to quality of the massage itself.

    Met a younger maybe mid 40's cute gal with long hair on the way out, will try her next.

  10. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    Is there any new services offered? When I was in there I saw Lily the older lady and received standard service. She actually provided that service early, then gave a nice massage. It wasn't bad, not with the drive.
    No new services. Same lady, same experience both times.

  11. #5014

    Earth

    Is there any new services offered? When I was in there I saw Lily the older lady and received standard service. She actually provided that service early, then gave a nice massage. It wasn't bad, not with the drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochonne  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday morning. Same older woman I saw 6 months ago. So no new staff. At least on 1st shift.

  12. #5013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    AaD? What's what?
    Aqua After Dark.


    BTW... Their CL posts are getting flagged.

  13. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how many gym patrons might know what's up.

    I'd stick to when lots of other businesses are open in the plaza. If only the gym or AaD is open, you're far more visible.
    AaD? What's what? I know the 2 anchor stores but not that. I think if you go mid evening you're ok. There is alot of gym foot traffic and should blend in nicely.

  14. #5011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    The gym is opened to midnight during the week so there is a ton of cars almost up to closing time. On the weekends the gym closes at like 9 or earlier and the lot is a ghost town. They are opened like 5-midnight atleast, but I'm sure other arrangements can be made.
    It's funny how many gym patrons might know what's up.

    I'd stick to when lots of other businesses are open in the plaza. If only the gym or AaD is open, you're far more visible.

  15. #5010

    Forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by JackWagen67  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there today 1 hour is 1 to the house and then you pick the girl (one of the 2 on the Facebook page) and then she asks if you want a shower or to go to the room. I picked hailee and went straight to the room. She is about 100 lbs and small with saggy A-cups and not much of a body but that doesn't bother me. She smelled like weed and cigarettes. She played music and stood in the room while I got naked and we hopped into it. Massage was more like a girlfriend rubbing your back not very good and didn't last long before she asked if I wanted to flip over. I obliged and she pretty much immediately started playing with it and put it in her mouth. (No talk of tip or donation at this point) and then she proceeded to give me some great head even deep throated it and I'm not small. She also kept calling me cute and complimenting the size of my dick so YMMV. I held it in long enough where I eventually asked for cfs and she said whatever you want so we go into that and it was good. Did a few positions before I finished it up. She told me she would except any tip I wanted to give.

    She was a 3 out of 10 on the massage but 10/10 head and 8/10 cfs.

    Overall damage 1 to house. 8 to provider.

    Would recommend.
    One thing I forgot to mention is there is an old fat guy that runs the place he answered the phone and took the money. The parking lot was empty but I also went after 10. She also offered me her number because she couldn't find a card but I didn't end up getting it. Like I said though she kept calling me big and cute so I don't know if that's something she normally does. Couldn't find address had to call the number on FB to get it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape