Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 6955
-
01-27-24 00:43 #5020Regular Member

Posts: 6Stopped by aqua again
Saw Isabelle this time and she is nice seems to be all there and not high or anything. She gave a slightly better massage but still not like a typical Asian massage. I flipped over and she said 1. For BBBJ and I didn't ask if that included anything else because it is really steep but I figured I would see how it was and it was okay and got CIM. We then showered and hangout for the rest of the time. She is cool but I know my preference. Also next time definitely only doing 30 min.
-
01-25-24 18:40 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 532Any 'gym patrons' aware of what's going on there are obviously hobbyists.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 13:32 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 609I did not ask or partake.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 10:31 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 204Shower
Do they still have the table shower?
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 15:48 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 609Silver lane
Stopped by SPA on Silver Lane today, 775 therapist (or similar name).
Haven't seen a review in ages so thought I would post one.
Got an average looking 50 yo with short hair name Cindy. Present personality who showed me to the room.
Received a really good therapeutic massage including the feet like Nicole use to do at Burn.
Standard finish, did not ask for anything more.
70 + 50, due to quality of the massage itself.
Met a younger maybe mid 40's cute gal with long hair on the way out, will try her next.
-
01-23-24 15:54 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 88No new services. Same lady, same experience both times.
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:26 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 123Earth
Is there any new services offered? When I was in there I saw Lily the older lady and received standard service. She actually provided that service early, then gave a nice massage. It wasn't bad, not with the drive.
Originally Posted by Cochonne
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 16:31 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 1234Aqua After Dark.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
BTW... Their CL posts are getting flagged.
-
01-22-24 09:53 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 977AaD? What's what? I know the 2 anchor stores but not that. I think if you go mid evening you're ok. There is alot of gym foot traffic and should blend in nicely.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 18:57 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 1234It's funny how many gym patrons might know what's up.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
I'd stick to when lots of other businesses are open in the plaza. If only the gym or AaD is open, you're far more visible.
-
01-21-24 16:17 #5010Regular Member

Posts: 6Forgot to mention
One thing I forgot to mention is there is an old fat guy that runs the place he answered the phone and took the money. The parking lot was empty but I also went after 10. She also offered me her number because she couldn't find a card but I didn't end up getting it. Like I said though she kept calling me big and cute so I don't know if that's something she normally does. Couldn't find address had to call the number on FB to get it.
Originally Posted by JackWagen67
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 15:34 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 88No new talent at Earth Spa
I was there yesterday morning. Same older woman I saw 6 months ago. So no new staff. At least on 1st shift.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:18 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 977The gym is opened to midnight during the week so there is a ton of cars almost up to closing time. On the weekends the gym closes at like 9 or earlier and the lot is a ghost town. They are opened like 5-midnight atleast, but I'm sure other arrangements can be made.
Originally Posted by Fallen007
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 06:55 #5007Banned Member

Posts: 1318Hmmmmm 4 times?
4 times? I think I missed something.
In addition to great personality, nice firm tits, waxed, body art. Why wait 4 times? Why do it yourself?
Cool Chad, Nah He doesn't need 4 visits. He just fucks.
Originally Posted by Cumando
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 01:45 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 138Aqua
I visited here and I will probably not return.
The girls were cute but nothing special, one has some old track marks along her legs, so that is fun. I will say they are better looking than most of what's out there at the moment.
It's a fee to the house then whatever you arrange with the girl after that.
The reason I will not be going back, its in a busy strip mall. Literally dozens of people in the parking lot until late. Even after 11 pm there are people there. One even yelled at me while I was waling up to the door, making no secret of what is going down there.
There were also police in and out if the lot on the regular, driving through with their plate scanners.
I went to the location a couple times, at different times of the day and night. Only took the plunge once.
Not worth the risk in my opinion.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





