Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 25009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20764
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I mean you didn't mention anything about how clean her pussy is? Does she swallow? Does she let you spray it on her face? What kind of sexual positions she allowed? I'm not making fun of the review. But it could have been a lot better. You forgot to mention the most 2 important things?. She wants $400 and she also wants a copy of your driver's license. I'm just curious why you forgot to mention these two important things?
    She's 100% clean. All I had to do was send a $50 deposit the day of and before I sent it I got the address. There's a lot explained in her ad on her website stating the GFE and related. Multiple positions allowed, usually blast on her tits. Everything was easy. Also, she's been reviewed in the past as she's been in the game for a bit.

    Night.

  2. #20763
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Do you or anyone else have the link?

    Looking for a hot girl who likes to kiss and gives a great BBBJ.

    How was the BBBJ?
    https://tryst.link/escort/kat-kinsley

    This is her. Been posting for a while as Redhead in the title.

    Night.

  3. #20762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/360167406524

    Very interested in this one. I saw the Twitter it looks legit. Looked up the number and noticed there's an them account with the same person. Maybe when she was a bit slimmer. It has 14 reviews on them but I haven't had an account in some time to see the reviews.

    Has anyone seen her?? GFE? BBBJ on the table? Hows her face.
    She have bad reviews but I can't really you from where. But I saw it in the Massachusetts board.

  4. #20761

    I believe that this is the young lady

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Do you or anyone else have the link?

    Looking for a hot girl who likes to kiss and gives a great BBBJ.

    How was the BBBJ?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...l/576052033611

  5. #20760

    Cranston BBW Karlie / Sarah?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/360167406524

    Very interested in this one. I saw the Twitter it looks legit. Looked up the number and noticed there's an them account with the same person. Maybe when she was a bit slimmer. It has 14 reviews on them but I haven't had an account in some time to see the reviews.

    Has anyone seen her?? GFE? BBBJ on the table? Hows her face.

  6. #20759

    Redhead kat (Rhode Island)

    Thanks for the review. I mean you didn't mention anything about how clean her pussy is? Does she swallow? Does she let you spray it on her face? What kind of sexual positions she allowed? I'm not making fun of the review. But it could have been a lot better. You forgot to mention the most 2 important things?. She wants $400 and she also wants a copy of your driver's license. I'm just curious why you forgot to mention these two important things?

  7. #20758

    Redhead Kat

    Do you or anyone else have the link?

    Looking for a hot girl who likes to kiss and gives a great BBBJ.

    How was the BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    My review is a little overdue since I had gone on New Years. I was browsing and ended up choosing Kat the redhead. Comms were 100%, responsive, and informative about location and all that. Made an hour appointment and took an Uber to her apartment. I ended up waiting 15 minutes outside while she was still getting ready but it was worth it in the end. Texted me the apartment number and up I go. Given she doesn't have face pics I was skeptical on how she looked but damn she's a smoke show. Very GFE, very affectionate and attentive where it counts. 10/10 for looks, 10/10 for service. She is going to be one of my regulars when I go back to RI. Would recommend.

    Night.

  8. #20757

    Redhead Kat

    Gents,

    My review is a little overdue since I had gone on New Years. I was browsing and ended up choosing Kat the redhead. Comms were 100%, responsive, and informative about location and all that. Made an hour appointment and took an Uber to her apartment. I ended up waiting 15 minutes outside while she was still getting ready but it was worth it in the end. Texted me the apartment number and up I go. Given she doesn't have face pics I was skeptical on how she looked but damn she's a smoke show. Very GFE, very affectionate and attentive where it counts. 10/10 for looks, 10/10 for service. She is going to be one of my regulars when I go back to RI. Would recommend.

    Night.

  9. #20756

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/959068851156

    Saw Mimi a while ago. Very nice lady. Mid 30's (looks a little older than her pics, but still pretty).

    Freshly showered, looked / smelled nice. Body was a little bit looser than I would've expected from the pics, with a bit of baby damage, but not horrible. Probably a 6/10 body.

    The service was pretty good. BBBJ was pretty fire. CFS was okay, though I reluctantly report that there wasn't a TON of tread left on the tire. BBBJ finish, but no CIM.

    Looks: 7/10 (pretty face, decent body).

    Service: 8/10.

    Value: 8/10.

    Overall: 7. 5/10 would absolutely repeat.
    Saw her a few weeks back. Was ok. Not sure I would return. Felt rushed. She was all over the place. Just wasn't comfortable for me. But everyone is different.

  10. #20755

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/959068851156

    Saw Mimi a while ago. Very nice lady. Mid 30's (looks a little older than her pics, but still pretty).

    Freshly showered, looked / smelled nice. Body was a little bit looser than I would've expected from the pics, with a bit of baby damage, but not horrible. Probably a 6/10 body.

    The service was pretty good. BBBJ was pretty fire. CFS was okay, though I reluctantly report that there wasn't a TON of tread left on the tire. BBBJ finish, but no CIM.

    Looks: 7/10 (pretty face, decent body).

    Service: 8/10.

    Value: 8/10.

    Overall: 7. 5/10 would absolutely repeat.
    Hope she didn't wear the cross, as seen in the last picture in her ad, while doing the deed. Can you imagine. I would become like Count Dracula LOL (teasing you good brother).

  11. #20754

    Mimi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/959068851156

    Saw Mimi a while ago. Very nice lady. Mid 30's (looks a little older than her pics, but still pretty).

    Freshly showered, looked / smelled nice. Body was a little bit looser than I would've expected from the pics, with a bit of baby damage, but not horrible. Probably a 6/10 body.

    The service was pretty good. BBBJ was pretty fire. CFS was okay, though I reluctantly report that there wasn't a TON of tread left on the tire. BBBJ finish, but no CIM.

    Looks: 7/10 (pretty face, decent body).

    Service: 8/10.

    Value: 8/10.

    Overall: 7. 5/10 would absolutely repeat.

  12. #20753
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    There's no way in hell this one won't scam you. Good luck when she ask for deposit.
    Agreed. But she hasn't yet.

  13. #20752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Can't find much on her. Ads go back a while but can't see any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/861488100657
    There's no way in hell this one won't scam you. Good luck when she ask for deposit.

  14. #20751

    Lilly

    Any intel on this one? Can't find much on her. Ads go back a while but can't see any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/861488100657

  15. #20750

    Agree that Destiny is still a keeper

    Not a spinner but attractive face and very consistent and fast response. No BS. Not the greatest BBBJCIM IMO but pretty decent and bouncing boobs definitely make up for that. Never had any issues and always professional. Wish she offered more but everyone has their boundaries and it's better to respect them if you want to repeat. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGent6981  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny today, same great service, however she is moving again! Stay tuned!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape