Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper24  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind sharing, which one did you see? Who else do you think is also in the same agency?
    Don't recall the name. My review was also deleted, unable to find the page. But here's the list. Heavily shopped photos, similar format and menu, and different girls get rotated under the same profile so reviews are inconsistent with the photos provided.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Miss_Alexia

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Elena_W

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Amazing_Lea

    There's a few others as well but says profile no longer exists. I think some of these girls may offer good service but it's just wildly inconsistent and at the prices they're asking it's always a gamble.

  2. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review. Had my sights set on her but sometimes it is too good to be true. I met with another girl from the same agency last year I believe (similar post style) and also had a similar poor experience. The posts are heavily photoshopped images with a very open menu but when you get there it does not live up to expectations. Going to steer clear from this agency unless there's reviews here specifically stating a good experience. PD reviews are useless and any attempts to leave anything but 4+ stars is deleted.
    If you don't mind sharing, which one did you see? Who else do you think is also in the same agency?

  3. #402

    Similar Experience from Another Girl From Same Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPiper24  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her.

    As advertised, she is tall, thin, and blonde. She does resemble her clearly photoshopped pictures.

    However, she was aggressively rushing me from the get go. When I tried to slow her down, she went to starfish mode with a business-like attitude, all within the first five minutes. She refused DATY, even though it's clearly advertised included in the price. I couldn't carry a conversation with her due to the language barrier and her smoky breath bothered me throughout. I wish I had gone with someone else.
    Thank you for the review. Had my sights set on her but sometimes it is too good to be true. I met with another girl from the same agency last year I believe (similar post style) and also had a similar poor experience. The posts are heavily photoshopped images with a very open menu but when you get there it does not live up to expectations. Going to steer clear from this agency unless there's reviews here specifically stating a good experience. PD reviews are useless and any attempts to leave anything but 4+ stars is deleted.

  4. #401

    Eva_The_One

    Quote Originally Posted by PlumpWonton  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/Eva_The_One

    Has anyone seen her yet? Absolutely just caught my eye.
    I just saw her.

    As advertised, she is tall, thin, and blonde. She does resemble her clearly photoshopped pictures.

    However, she was aggressively rushing me from the get go. When I tried to slow her down, she went to starfish mode with a business-like attitude, all within the first five minutes. She refused DATY, even though it's clearly advertised included in the price. I couldn't carry a conversation with her due to the language barrier and her smoky breath bothered me throughout. I wish I had gone with someone else.

  5. #400

    Fallon West

    I saw her a couple of times while she was on HX. She was really awesome. Got into it with me. Is even down for the Greek trip. Only ting is she would have me waiting in the car for a while both times. As long as 20 minutes. But she was worth it afterwards. This was about 4 years ago. She went up with her rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheValleyGod69  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../FallonWestxxx

    Anyone got any info on her? Been interested in visiting but haven't seen any reports on her. Please and thank you folks.

  6. #399

    Fallonwestxxx

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../FallonWestxxx

    Anyone got any info on her? Been interested in visiting but haven't seen any reports on her. Please and thank you folks.

  7. #398

    Angel_M

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Angel_M

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gigi-esc...ngeles-1009117

    Just a massage, upcharges for FS. I thought it was a miscommunication but the fact she got my review deleted where I mentioned that the base rates were for massage only tells me she does that shit on purpose. No worries, I'll just post a public warning for others now. Didn't even notice the TER reviews until now, but it's all good. Mistakes happen.

  8. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Acc000

    I met Jessica a few years ago In San Jose, then again last year in Honolulu Hawaii In Waikiki area.

    Both times with his European hottie was great, I see she's posting again in the San Jose area. Definitely catch her while you can. You will not be disappointed.

    She is hot, young and worth every penny 😅.

    Have fun Men.
    Is she coming to LA?

  9. #396

    Hot European fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Acc000

    I met Jessica a few years ago In San Jose, then again last year in Honolulu Hawaii In Waikiki area.

    Both times with his European hottie was great, I see she's posting again in the San Jose area. Definitely catch her while you can. You will not be disappointed.

    She is hot, young and worth every penny 😅.

    Have fun Men.

  10. 01-19-24 22:49


  11. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned her on this forum, she has over 200 reviews on pd. I truly don't understand how none of her reviews don't point out that those pictures are very cleverly taken / edited to hide all wrinkles and signs of aging. This post is not to shit on her service. For her price point, she's decent. I just hate how her pictures give off the image of a perfect young and fit 20's girl, but the reality is they've been edited to remove all signs of cellulite and stretch marks. If she was just honest in the pictures from the start it would not have been a problem. And her age, she's definitely not 26. Maybe 32 minimum. Definitely in her 30's though. I wouldn't be as harsh as to recommend not seeing her, since past that she's actually a great person personality-wise. Seems joyful and like one of the good providers. Just know that you will not be running into the young smooth-skinned Aphrodite the photos show off.
    I am very thorough when it comes to my research on PD and have found that most of her pics are older. Goog image search and all. For the price, I'd definitely see her, as I do link 90 min sessions. As an infrequent visitor to OC, I just haven't yet. But yes, for over 200 reviews, there's very little mention of experiences besides your recent one. I do this infrequently and am not native to OC which is why I haven't TOFTT with her yet. My OC TDL list far exceeds my capability.

  12. #394

    Eva the One

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/Eva_The_One

    Has anyone seen her yet? Absolutely just caught my eye.

  13. #393

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by GrF13  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had seen this. Could not agree more. I saw her yesterday and thought everything was fine due to the reviews. She's a cute girl but has a lot of rules. Feel free to PM if you want more details. Only saw her for a qv, but in the middle of the session, someone knocks on the door (she said it was her next client who remembered her room from visiting last week and was early). Highly sus since when she answered the door she thought I wanted a hhr, which means she was either lying or the guy was 20 minutes early. She didn't bother extending time due to the interruption. I left a 3-star review and it was deleted so those reviews are all pretty shady if you ask me.
    Try leaving a 4 star review that doesn't seem too harsh, it's more likely to stick. Anything below 4 stars gets deleted if you're not reporting the girl as a deposit scammer.

  14. #392

    Alice Sky?

    Has anyone seen her or have any info on her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/alicesky7

  15. #391

    Hard Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Thaiina

    Forgot to add link. Also, her height is also incorrect. She's more around 5'2 or so.
    I wish I had seen this. Could not agree more. I saw her yesterday and thought everything was fine due to the reviews. She's a cute girl but has a lot of rules. Feel free to PM if you want more details. Only saw her for a qv, but in the middle of the session, someone knocks on the door (she said it was her next client who remembered her room from visiting last week and was early). Highly sus since when she answered the door she thought I wanted a hhr, which means she was either lying or the guy was 20 minutes early. She didn't bother extending time due to the interruption. I left a 3-star review and it was deleted so those reviews are all pretty shady if you ask me.

  16. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by RollDice  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Thaiina

    Forgot to add link. Also, her height is also incorrect. She's more around 5'2 or so.
    What was the Damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape