Thread: Private delights
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 704
-
01-25-24 09:54 #404Senior Member

Posts: 60Don't recall the name. My review was also deleted, unable to find the page. But here's the list. Heavily shopped photos, similar format and menu, and different girls get rotated under the same profile so reviews are inconsistent with the photos provided.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Miss_Alexia
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Elena_W
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Amazing_Lea
There's a few others as well but says profile no longer exists. I think some of these girls may offer good service but it's just wildly inconsistent and at the prices they're asking it's always a gamble.
-
01-25-24 06:56 #403Regular Member

Posts: 17If you don't mind sharing, which one did you see? Who else do you think is also in the same agency?
Originally Posted by BamBam777
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:37 #402Senior Member

Posts: 60Similar Experience from Another Girl From Same Agency
Thank you for the review. Had my sights set on her but sometimes it is too good to be true. I met with another girl from the same agency last year I believe (similar post style) and also had a similar poor experience. The posts are heavily photoshopped images with a very open menu but when you get there it does not live up to expectations. Going to steer clear from this agency unless there's reviews here specifically stating a good experience. PD reviews are useless and any attempts to leave anything but 4+ stars is deleted.
Originally Posted by PeterPiper24
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 10:44 #401Regular Member

Posts: 17Eva_The_One
I just saw her.
Originally Posted by PlumpWonton
[View Original Post]
As advertised, she is tall, thin, and blonde. She does resemble her clearly photoshopped pictures.
However, she was aggressively rushing me from the get go. When I tried to slow her down, she went to starfish mode with a business-like attitude, all within the first five minutes. She refused DATY, even though it's clearly advertised included in the price. I couldn't carry a conversation with her due to the language barrier and her smoky breath bothered me throughout. I wish I had gone with someone else.
-
01-22-24 23:43 #400Senior Member

Posts: 74Fallon West
I saw her a couple of times while she was on HX. She was really awesome. Got into it with me. Is even down for the Greek trip. Only ting is she would have me waiting in the car for a while both times. As long as 20 minutes. But she was worth it afterwards. This was about 4 years ago. She went up with her rates.
Originally Posted by TheValleyGod69
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:20 #399Regular Member

Posts: 10Fallonwestxxx
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../FallonWestxxx
Anyone got any info on her? Been interested in visiting but haven't seen any reports on her. Please and thank you folks.
-
01-21-24 13:34 #398Senior Member

Posts: 25Angel_M
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Angel_M
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gigi-esc...ngeles-1009117
Just a massage, upcharges for FS. I thought it was a miscommunication but the fact she got my review deleted where I mentioned that the base rates were for massage only tells me she does that shit on purpose. No worries, I'll just post a public warning for others now. Didn't even notice the TER reviews until now, but it's all good. Mistakes happen.
-
01-21-24 07:21 #397Regular Member

Posts: 5Is she coming to LA?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 22:53 #396Senior Member

Posts: 1021Hot European fun
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Acc000
I met Jessica a few years ago In San Jose, then again last year in Honolulu Hawaii In Waikiki area.
Both times with his European hottie was great, I see she's posting again in the San Jose area. Definitely catch her while you can. You will not be disappointed.
She is hot, young and worth every penny 😅.
Have fun Men.
-
01-19-24 22:49
Senior Member
-
01-18-24 15:08 #395Senior Member

Posts: 124I am very thorough when it comes to my research on PD and have found that most of her pics are older. Goog image search and all. For the price, I'd definitely see her, as I do link 90 min sessions. As an infrequent visitor to OC, I just haven't yet. But yes, for over 200 reviews, there's very little mention of experiences besides your recent one. I do this infrequently and am not native to OC which is why I haven't TOFTT with her yet. My OC TDL list far exceeds my capability.
Originally Posted by RollDice
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 10:16 #394Regular Member

Posts: 1Eva the One
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/Eva_The_One
Has anyone seen her yet? Absolutely just caught my eye.
-
01-15-24 17:59 #393Senior Member

Posts: 25Reviews
Try leaving a 4 star review that doesn't seem too harsh, it's more likely to stick. Anything below 4 stars gets deleted if you're not reporting the girl as a deposit scammer.
Originally Posted by GrF13
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 20:31 #392Regular Member

Posts: 5Alice Sky?
Has anyone seen her or have any info on her?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/alicesky7
-
01-12-24 17:06 #391Regular Member

Posts: 5Hard Pass
I wish I had seen this. Could not agree more. I saw her yesterday and thought everything was fine due to the reviews. She's a cute girl but has a lot of rules. Feel free to PM if you want more details. Only saw her for a qv, but in the middle of the session, someone knocks on the door (she said it was her next client who remembered her room from visiting last week and was early). Highly sus since when she answered the door she thought I wanted a hhr, which means she was either lying or the guy was 20 minutes early. She didn't bother extending time due to the interruption. I left a 3-star review and it was deleted so those reviews are all pretty shady if you ask me.
Originally Posted by RollDice
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 06:45 #390Senior Member

Posts: 2015What was the Damage?
Originally Posted by RollDice
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






