Escort Review: San Diego Bare
+
Submit Review
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4906
-
01-28-24 23:03 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 397Smh
Duh. 1 K will get ya just about anywhere ya want.
Originally Posted by Rampant619
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 17:26 #3795Senior Member

Posts: 145Of course they're giving you what you want for 1 K LOL. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Rampant619
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 10:30 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 368Had this girl on my to do list for a while now, but her prices always made me hesitant. 400 hhr and 500 hr!? Sheesh. I always fail to justify those rates when there's so many younger, hotter, more reasonably priced alternatives. This report confirms she's GPS and now I can remove her from the To-do. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but from my perspective, I would have expected much more for 1 k!! Especially since it looks like you have a long history with her (based off your first post raving about her years ago). I think she hit the jackpot on you doubling the rate! LOL.
Originally Posted by Rampant619
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 20:31 #3793Regular Member

Posts: 9She didn't seem to care, it was my choice.
Originally Posted by SDJaziKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 17:00 #3792Regular Member

Posts: 23Rose M Valley
Just finished up with Rose. Quite the experience at her body is much better in person. She is STACKED. Didn't do full bb just opted for some skin to skin cheek action. Gave her 1. 4 . Put my little man on those cheeks and it grew large about a minute in and could tell I wouldn't last too long. About 3-4 minutes in I unloaded the cannon on the cheeks and oh wow it felt so good pressing onto her cheeks while I was blasting. She had a nice streak going down the crack from my mess. She's a trooper, go see her and experience that crazy good body. Next time I'll probably enter the walls but today I wanted to change it up a bit. We had a great talk after for about 5 minutes. She's not a clock watcher. She's actually really nice and didn't seem like she was too much in "character" when she was being nice. I would say my experience was a 10/10 exceeded my expectations for sure. Especially with my silly meat on cheek request. Felt better than actual entry to me. She's amazing and I'll see her as long as she's here and will see me. I'm completely empty now. And happy as hell. Time for work! Happy hunting gentlemen.
-
01-27-24 12:33 #3791Senior Member

Posts: 493I tried setting something up with her yesterday and communication was bad. She responded 120/200/300. When I asked about bfs she just said "yes". I said okay how much. She said "it's extra". Well no shit LOL. I ask how much and silence. Throughout the day random texts from her saying "hi babe" "$300" "ok baby" and "I'm real. " I'm guessing she was responding to a barrage of texts and somehow kept texting me. I would ask again about pricing and bfs and would get the same response. I finally got it out of her and she said bare was $180 extra ergo a QV w / BFS is $300. I was already in hotel circle at the time but I had a hard time justifying a 300 qv so I saw someone else instead.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 01:13 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 41I got the same quote and there's no kissing and anal. Bare is +100.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 22:03 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 563I asked for her menu and the response I got was 120-200-300. No idea of what is offered.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 15:04 #3788Regular Member

Posts: 3Long time lurker long time hobbiest
I don't know why but for some reason I just have a thing for getting the girls that don't do bare to go ahead and give me what I want. BBFS cip.
Seems simple enough right? Wrong! I tried numerous high end escorts and nada until I landed on this gem:
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CaliforniaCandy
She is also on Eros under the name of Star.
Hit the jackpot on this little Firestarter. Hot af, personable, put me at ease and when I asked her (I usually only ask face to face and after I'm inside already) like I just need to have all of her type thing they love it usually, she instantly said that wasn't an option. I asked what if I doubled her donation? She still said no! And she grinded on my cock some more and I could tell the wheels were turning. She so seductively leaned in and sucked my ear a little and she purred you have a great cock and I need to be bad for some reason. I'm always such a good girl.
Guys I almost lost it right then and there. She effortlessly slips off my dick removes the condom and rubs the tip on her clit. She plays with the tip on her asshole a little and this drives me to question if that was on the menu. She giggles so cute I got to say it's ruff to share this one. And she looks me in the eyes and she slowly lowers herself onto my throbbing cock I'm so hard I just want to pound her. As soon as I'm balls deep she asks me to send her the gift so I send her the other half and away I go. I didn't last long at all with huge titties in my mouth and my bare cock pumping her full of cum. Be sweet to this one and she will be the naughty girl you need.
Not going to sugar coat it the whole thing cost me 1 k. Worth every cent. She's not a clock watcher and it was more like an hr and a half. Give or take but I busted twice and I will definitely be back.
-
01-25-24 23:01 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 77I tried to set something up with Rose, but she was sporadically responding to texts so I gave up. She's hot and looked like she'd be part of this crew, too bad they are moving away from bear fun.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 01:52 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 368I was offered both options from each and got a YMMV vibe. Only no was Greek and kissing I believe. They seemed purposefully vague via text, probably juggling a ton of simultaneously chats too. In person it was much easier. Higher donations versus some of the previous crew.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 00:55 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 493So does Rose not offer bare either like Winter?
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 17:50 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 368Winter Rose
Bummer to hear that. I got lucky and caught her early on for a QV and had a blast. Winter had a submissive and chill personality, most like Dolly if I had to compare her demeanor. Ava-like in service as far as not offering much GFE, but YMMV. I thought she'd be more fun visit #2, but tried recently and she didn't reply back. I figured this girl Rose was her doubles partner and confirmed it today. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/163939044.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Pretty similar menu and setup. Recommend if you like slim thick latinas with curves. She definitely was more into it than Winter and has me wanting to do a double.Last edited by Jason619; 01-24-24 at 17:55. Reason: added pics
-
01-24-24 16:27 #3783Banned Member

Posts: 163So CIP isn't included?
Originally Posted by FreeToParty44
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 05:18 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 145Good morning FTP, what was the donation?
Originally Posted by FreeToParty44
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





