Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 4999
-
01-24-24 11:03 #4684Regular Member

Posts: 10Cannot believe I intend to visit the block again.
Heading to Baltimore and figure I will give the block a try again. Looking at afternoon (3 - 6) and wondered what if any recommendations anyone has.
Not a fan of Indulge, the remake with lights under the bar and the pole I think stinks.
Not a fan of Circus, Sue is barely tolerable, and last visit had only 2 gals, one anorexic and the other just the opposite.
I did see some positives on Jewel Box, Chez and bottoms up, so will give them a go.
I will report on my visit, its in 2 weeks.
I 'might' try to schedule an escort. But my luck there years ago was not good.
-
01-20-24 10:27 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 441Ritz
That's how it used to be until 4 and half years ago. I admit there were girls that kept their tops on back than, but they were a minority. Since than every girl I had a dance with kept their tops. It sounds like current management is allowing topless dances again.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 01:03 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 46Hmmm,
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I mean ladies didn't start that way but took them off while dancing. I mean they put the top back on at the end of the dance, but I thought it was normal?
-
01-19-24 13:34 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm surprised you got topless private dances at the Ritz. They haven't done that in years, unless you pay for VIP.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 22:30 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 46Both of them were.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 22:19 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 441Were any of the private dances topless?
-
01-18-24 21:04 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 99Gold Club?
Trying to see where this one is stripping now.
-
01-18-24 01:59 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 46Penthouse and Ritz
I thought I'll give my reviews on few places I went recently. Remember, this was MY experience and MY opinion. So YMMV.
I went to Ritz 2 weeks ago and I got to say it was a very chilled experience.
Girls were fairly all attractive, great diversity and no ladies were being b!tches. And pretty good girls to guys ratio also. Nobody was pushing too hard for dances. Stage dances were very good, drink prices weren't insane and cover was only ten bucks I think. Dances were good both on stage and private. Some ladies were willing to play during private dances. Small club but more chill than anything. A lot of ladies stopped by to talk to you and have an actual conversation for quite some time before asking for dances.
I went to Penthouse few days after.
I forgot what the cover was. But I think it was 15 or 20. There is a parking fee of 10 bucks or something like that, my friend paid so I forgot, but that was bit odd.
Much bigger club with many more girls. I think the layout was slightly not to my liking but it wasn't bad. Girls were more attractive than Ritz but that's just me. Drinks were overpriced for sure.
Dances were both great on stage and private. During private dances, ladies were more "Aggressive" in a very good way.
Not too many girls stopped by to talk and when they did. It was bit mechanical. However it could just be me or just that kind of night. Overall still pretty good. I do with drink prices weren't too over priced because it took a lot of money for me to get drunk, not like Ritz.
Anyhow, naked ladies and alcohol. Great times!
I had some bad experiences from some other clubs which I won't mention names here but those two clubs I would repeat based on my recent experience.
-
01-06-24 11:13 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 171Block
I would say there are two flavors (on the south side at least): Chez, Bottoms Up and occasionally Jewel Box provide entertainment value i.e. you get get a drink, enjoy the show, have a girl grind on your lap etc whereas totally absolutely nothing happens at the Red Room and Pussy Cat. You walk in, order drinks and discuss business.
Originally Posted by TimeHero612
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 05:16 #4675Regular Member

Posts: 10I've poked my head in there every time I go down and there is usually only 1-4 girls there. Nothing worth sitting down or having a drink. It is a block bar so the same is to be had at each one. I just find better girls at different block bars. I would say Indulge day shift is the best, pussycat club at any time, then Circus at night are the best to go to right now.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 16:13 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 396That place has really gone downhill. They aren't even remotely close to being worth it for how much they're asking for anything. Dances, drinks, etc. All overpriced for what's going on there.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:00 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 213Maya is back at the Gold Club after her vacation
For those that DMed me before. Russian chick is back at Gold Club on Wednesday / Friday daytime. Goes by "Maya". MDC.
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 12:55 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 141Red room
What are peoples thoughts on the red room? Never been, know it was closed before and opened up recently. Was thinking of checking it out today. It is worth the trouble, and what kinda mileage can I expect to get there?
-
12-19-23 20:34 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 81Millstream=Money Pit
The Millstream used to be an old reliable, low key place that had good looking girls. Now it is an absolute hell hole that wants to take all your money. Stopped by on Saturday and they had one or two decent girls. Most chicks working are fat and tatted heavily. A little more than half are black. A 30 minute room will run to $360. Cover charge to get in, average drink prices but they put three dancers up per song so you are constantly handing dollars out. I got $40 $1 bills and was depleted in 30 minutes.
VERY disappointed. Doubt I'll ever visit the place again. Who charges a cover charge for a bikini bar?
-
12-17-23 22:46 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 396Escaped from Excape
I decided to drop by there a few weeks ago after seeing this comment and I have to admit that I was pretty underwhelmed. There seemed to be a few girls working, but they weren't interested in much more than going up on stage, doing a tip walk after, then heading somewhere in the back after that. There weren't many customers but there was one annoying guy by the entrance who was yelling and howling at the top of his lungs nonstop. I wish that was an exaggeration but the guy was incessant. No one seemed to be inclined to tell him to shut the fuck up and that got annoying after the first minute so I left after about 3 or 4 girls did their dances on stage.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
I seriously doubt I'll go back there.













Reply With Quote




