Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5001
-
12-19-23 20:34 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 81Millstream=Money Pit
The Millstream used to be an old reliable, low key place that had good looking girls. Now it is an absolute hell hole that wants to take all your money. Stopped by on Saturday and they had one or two decent girls. Most chicks working are fat and tatted heavily. A little more than half are black. A 30 minute room will run to $360. Cover charge to get in, average drink prices but they put three dancers up per song so you are constantly handing dollars out. I got $40 $1 bills and was depleted in 30 minutes.
VERY disappointed. Doubt I'll ever visit the place again. Who charges a cover charge for a bikini bar?
-
12-17-23 22:46 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 396Escaped from Excape
I decided to drop by there a few weeks ago after seeing this comment and I have to admit that I was pretty underwhelmed. There seemed to be a few girls working, but they weren't interested in much more than going up on stage, doing a tip walk after, then heading somewhere in the back after that. There weren't many customers but there was one annoying guy by the entrance who was yelling and howling at the top of his lungs nonstop. I wish that was an exaggeration but the guy was incessant. No one seemed to be inclined to tell him to shut the fuck up and that got annoying after the first minute so I left after about 3 or 4 girls did their dances on stage.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
I seriously doubt I'll go back there.
-
12-17-23 14:48 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 586Not what I asked about.
Originally Posted by Boredguy25
[View Original Post]
Anyone else?
-
12-16-23 16:17 #4668Regular Member

Posts: 11Don't bother
Don't bother, contacted her. Comms were smooth agreed to $250.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Confirmed multiple times. On the date of meet said she was on her way. Then nothing. Flake, troll, time waster take your pick.
-
12-15-23 08:58 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 168You had a girl come home with you? Okay that is pretty suave. Had did you swing that one? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 19:38 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 586Maybe this'll work
You don't have to pay for Seeking necessarily. I certainly don't. Just a lurker account is enough to see photos. Something to think about if you just want intel.
Originally Posted by MetPage
[View Original Post]
She's maybe 5'4"/5'5", thin, mommy boobs, lots of smaller tattoos, especially on her hands, but nothing that big and obtrusive.
-
12-14-23 17:09 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 120Can you screenshot her photo? Can't see it without logging in and I'm not paying for that service.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 21:27 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 586Info
Anyone have any idea where this girl works or might have worked recently? She told me once that she danced, but I never inquired as to where. Trying to get back in touch with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-8a45e5ceab91
-
12-12-23 16:34 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 171I remember coming around 9 pm some Sunday and entire block was wrapped in the police tape.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 12:27 #4662Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm going to respectfully disagree with Mumford on this one. I've done this before on multiple occasions in the past. If you're wandering back at 2 am I'd stick to the well lit streets personally. There's stabbings / shootings / fights on the block way too frequently for my comfort level. Those tend to be disputes rather than random assaults but it pays to be vigilant.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 00:09 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 565Baltimore
Don't worry. There's nothing to be afraid of walking that route. There's nothing dangerous happening in this part of Baltimore any hours of the night. Lots of cops around also. The shit happens in the residential outskirts of the city.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 16:24 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 1241Am I Crazy?
Guys: DC Senior asking -- I'll be at a convention at the Inner Harbor in early February. Would I be crazy to walk from the Hilton to The Block in the evening? Google Maps says it's about. 6 mile. My probably flawed rationale is that there will be less bad guys out simply because the weather is colder. Other options would be taxi or Uber. Of course, I'm probably at the same risk walking back & forth between the Hilton and the Convention Center every day. Appreciate your advice.
-
11-16-23 00:17 #4659Banned Member

Posts: 160Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 16:47 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 143Escape
New to Baltimore, anybody have thoughts on escape? Went there the other night on Saturday, nightclub off middle river. Was pretty decent had some good drinks and dancers. 50 for a private dance to, which isn't to bad. Even had a girl come home with me that night. Don't think I've seen it mentioned here so I.
Thought I'd ask.
-
11-10-23 21:57 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 441I agree that strip clubs in Baltimore aren't as good as before (based on personal experience and what I read here) 2019, but I disagree that we have the worse strip clubs. DC clubs are worse for example. I never sampled strip clubs in other US cities, but I have sampled them in Canadian cities of Montreal and Toronto.












Reply With Quote





