Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 11026
-
01-25-24 16:09 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 69Idk how they haven't banned her yet. I report her adds any time I see them. I guess as long as she's paying they don't give a fuck.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 15:21 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 1404Definitely a scam because OF will block words around rates, meeting, etc to discourage this exact behavior.
Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 13:28 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 230Kinkydoll
Anyone have any experience with this one they'd care to share or PM me with? Been out of the game awhile but thinking of giving her a try tomorrow. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/163984450
-
01-25-24 12:48 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 46PM'd her on the other board asking about booking and she directed me to her OF like she mentioned on her ad. She said that's where she discusses rates l and details. Hopefully no one subscribes from this so we don't encourage more of this garbage.
Originally Posted by HikerWA
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 00:23 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 178Seen it myself. Amazing if you think Rosanne Barr's body is hot.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 20:32 #8276Sander1Guest
Separate building off Aurora Ave near Home Depot.
Saw Coco at Junhilan today. mediocre performance, meeeh. Weird thing was, after the session I was invited to the momma's office. She showed me video still from a hidden camera in the room and tried to make me give her money so my "wife" wouldn't see it. I told her no wife but thanks for the porn.
Don't go there
-
01-24-24 17:26 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 216Texted her and she said BBBJ was 50 extra ontop of some GPS rates. Pass.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 12:15 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 2937All safety from chats on SC.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 05:15 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 1305Probably summer Lynn Banks who has logged in recently but hasn't posted since October.
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 01:48 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 55Slb
Who's that?
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 01:29 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 142Is SLB still active? I haven't seen her post in awhile. Sorry I don't have any recommendations.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 23:58 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 162Iso
Hey why'all. I'm looking for a PAWG that's cool with bbj, daty, kissing and butt stuff. BBFS is nice too, but not required. My previous PAWG was SLB, but I've gotten tired of her. 4-6 bills for a 90 min session is my comfy budget. Thanks in advance!
-
01-23-24 20:21 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 1305Probably this:
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Zomfg
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 20:00 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 451Selinaxxxrose
No personal experience with this lady because she is in Oregon. Per her snap she will be in everett / Redmond from the 23rd-29th. Banging body, any experience? Portland thread says all safety but still.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t-shaped-booty
-
01-23-24 19:29 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 216Trixyrose
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584180-trixyrose
Has anyone seen her / have any intel? Extras? Rates different from her ads? Thanks.













Reply With Quote





