Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 328 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4908
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeToParty44  [View Original Post]
    I promised MMS to post a review, so here it is.

    I went to A to Z to see Anna based on recommendations here and wasn't disappointed.

    Took a break from work and drove down there. I called ahead to make sure Anna is available. When I arrived, MMS opened the door and sounded in a rush. Asked me if I have appointment and then called her.

    I don't like the rush so I paid for one hour. Anna started with a light massage but then switched to using her bare breast and tongue. Everywhere!

    I kinda of lost the sense of time, so at some point she asked if I want any extra, I asked for the full package.

    She started with a soft and very sensual BBJ, I really liked that she didn't rush and let me move to other positions at my own pace. Eventually she got on top and slowly started with BBFS. I had to use my Jedi mind powers to hold it.

    We went slow (not for nothing I took a full hour) and continued in multiple positions. I told her I'm about to finish and she move her dress to expose her tummy for a landing area.

    After we were done, she came back with hot towel and gave another at least 10-15 minutes massage while I'm on my back plus head massage that was the perfect relaxing ending.

    It's a drive, but I will repeat for sure.
    So CIP isn't included?

  2. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeToParty44  [View Original Post]
    I promised MMS to post a review, so here it is.

    I went to A to Z to see Anna based on recommendations here and wasn't disappointed.

    Took a break from work and drove down there. I called ahead to make sure Anna is available. When I arrived, MMS opened the door and sounded in a rush. Asked me if I have appointment and then called her.

    I don't like the rush so I paid for one hour. Anna started with a light massage but then switched to using her bare breast and tongue. Everywhere!

    I kinda of lost the sense of time, so at some point she asked if I want any extra, I asked for the full package.

    She started with a soft and very sensual BBJ, I really liked that she didn't rush and let me move to other positions at my own pace. Eventually she got on top and slowly started with BBFS. I had to use my Jedi mind powers to hold it.

    We went slow (not for nothing I took a full hour) and continued in multiple positions. I told her I'm about to finish and she move her dress to expose her tummy for a landing area.

    After we were done, she came back with hot towel and gave another at least 10-15 minutes massage while I'm on my back plus head massage that was the perfect relaxing ending.

    It's a drive, but I will repeat for sure.
    Good morning FTP, what was the donation?

  3. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    He is writing a review of his time with Anna from A to Z. Probably be better in the Massage Parlor thread.

  4. #3780
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeToParty44  [View Original Post]
    I promised MMS to post a review, so here it is.

    I went to A to Z to see Anna based on recommendations here and wasn't disappointed.

    Took a break from work and drove down there. I called ahead to make sure Anna is available. When I arrived, MMS opened the door and sounded in a rush. Asked me if I have appointment and then called her.

    I don't like the rush so I paid for one hour. Anna started with a light massage but then switched to using her bare breast and tongue. Everywhere!

    I kinda of lost the sense of time, so at some point she asked if I want any extra, I asked for the full package.

    She started with a soft and very sensual BBJ, I really liked that she didn't rush and let me move to other positions at my own pace. Eventually she got on top and slowly started with BBFS. I had to use my Jedi mind powers to hold it.

    We went slow (not for nothing I took a full hour) and continued in multiple positions. I told her I'm about to finish and she move her dress to expose her tummy for a landing area.

    After we were done, she came back with hot towel and gave another at least 10-15 minutes massage while I'm on my back plus head massage that was the perfect relaxing ending.

    It's a drive, but I will repeat for sure.
    Who are you referring to?

  5. #3779

    A to Z

    I promised MMS to post a review, so here it is.

    I went to A to Z to see Anna based on recommendations here and wasn't disappointed.

    Took a break from work and drove down there. I called ahead to make sure Anna is available. When I arrived, MMS opened the door and sounded in a rush. Asked me if I have appointment and then called her.

    I don't like the rush so I paid for one hour. Anna started with a light massage but then switched to using her bare breast and tongue. Everywhere!

    I kinda of lost the sense of time, so at some point she asked if I want any extra, I asked for the full package.

    She started with a soft and very sensual BBJ, I really liked that she didn't rush and let me move to other positions at my own pace. Eventually she got on top and slowly started with BBFS. I had to use my Jedi mind powers to hold it.

    We went slow (not for nothing I took a full hour) and continued in multiple positions. I told her I'm about to finish and she move her dress to expose her tummy for a landing area.

    After we were done, she came back with hot towel and gave another at least 10-15 minutes massage while I'm on my back plus head massage that was the perfect relaxing ending.

    It's a drive, but I will repeat for sure.

  6. #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her today. She stopped offering bare due to "health concerns" and definitely not GFE and no greek. Whoever did bare with her, good for you, you guys are really lucky. She is a lot cuter in person. Is she cuter than her predecessors, that's debatable depending on your preference. Covered BJ is alright, you can tell she lacks experience. We did mish, she rode me and made all the noises I wanted to hear. It's unfortunate she stop offering bare, overall, it's still a good experience.
    Yep, 150,250, 350 (no bare).

  7. #3777

    Winter Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Oops0001  [View Original Post]
    She also said extra 50 for CIP on top of bare rate.
    Just saw her today. She stopped offering bare due to "health concerns" and definitely not GFE and no greek. Whoever did bare with her, good for you, you guys are really lucky. She is a lot cuter in person. Is she cuter than her predecessors, that's debatable depending on your preference. Covered BJ is alright, you can tell she lacks experience. We did mish, she rode me and made all the noises I wanted to hear. It's unfortunate she stop offering bare, overall, it's still a good experience.

  8. #3776
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I inquired yesterday and was quoted 250 q /350 hh /450 hr uncovered. Which I think is a lot at least for a new girl on the crew who honestly isn't as hot looking as her predecessors. I was paying only 200 w / Ava. At one point I started paying 120 for covered qv and she still let me in raw since I was a regular at that point. I'm only letting that out because she's probably not coming back and I hit it enough times.

    I'm going to wait on a report before I drop 250 on a qv. I got other girls I can and rather see BB for less.
    She also said extra 50 for CIP on top of bare rate.

  9. #3775

    Taz

    I know a lot of you like her. She just posted on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ

  10. #3774
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy30  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing what's the damage for this one?
    I inquired yesterday and was quoted 250 q /350 hh /450 hr uncovered. Which I think is a lot at least for a new girl on the crew who honestly isn't as hot looking as her predecessors. I was paying only 200 w / Ava. At one point I started paying 120 for covered qv and she still let me in raw since I was a regular at that point. I'm only letting that out because she's probably not coming back and I hit it enough times.

    I'm going to wait on a report before I drop 250 on a qv. I got other girls I can and rather see BB for less.

  11. #3773

    Might pull the trigger in this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    New girl from dolly crew have fun filling her up. Menu open for BBFS cip.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...325/6199834485
    Mind sharing what's the damage for this one?

  12. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    You're going to have to take a trip to Ft Lauderdale if you want to see Ava.

    https://callescort.org/619-766-6020
    Ava gone done changed, haha!

    I was expecting her: https://callescort.org/619-967-3945.

    edit:

    Looks like she's in Minnie:

    https://callescort.org/304-912-3575

  13. #3771

    Looks like she's in FL

    Quote Originally Posted by SDradMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing the Ava train has left SD for good? Anyone have her Snap they can share?
    You're going to have to take a trip to Ft Lauderdale if you want to see Ava.

    https://callescort.org/619-766-6020

  14. #3770

    Ava

    I'm guessing the Ava train has left SD for good? Anyone have her Snap they can share?

  15. #3769
    New girl from dolly crew have fun filling her up. Menu open for BBFS cip.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...325/6199834485

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape