Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4905
-
01-23-24 22:14 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 563Who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by FreeToParty44
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:17 #3779Regular Member

Posts: 9A to Z
I promised MMS to post a review, so here it is.
I went to A to Z to see Anna based on recommendations here and wasn't disappointed.
Took a break from work and drove down there. I called ahead to make sure Anna is available. When I arrived, MMS opened the door and sounded in a rush. Asked me if I have appointment and then called her.
I don't like the rush so I paid for one hour. Anna started with a light massage but then switched to using her bare breast and tongue. Everywhere!
I kinda of lost the sense of time, so at some point she asked if I want any extra, I asked for the full package.
She started with a soft and very sensual BBJ, I really liked that she didn't rush and let me move to other positions at my own pace. Eventually she got on top and slowly started with BBFS. I had to use my Jedi mind powers to hold it.
We went slow (not for nothing I took a full hour) and continued in multiple positions. I told her I'm about to finish and she move her dress to expose her tummy for a landing area.
After we were done, she came back with hot towel and gave another at least 10-15 minutes massage while I'm on my back plus head massage that was the perfect relaxing ending.
It's a drive, but I will repeat for sure.
-
01-20-24 19:02 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 563Yep, 150,250, 350 (no bare).
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 22:11 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 41Winter Marie
Just saw her today. She stopped offering bare due to "health concerns" and definitely not GFE and no greek. Whoever did bare with her, good for you, you guys are really lucky. She is a lot cuter in person. Is she cuter than her predecessors, that's debatable depending on your preference. Covered BJ is alright, you can tell she lacks experience. We did mish, she rode me and made all the noises I wanted to hear. It's unfortunate she stop offering bare, overall, it's still a good experience.
Originally Posted by Oops0001
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 13:55 #3776Regular Member

Posts: 24She also said extra 50 for CIP on top of bare rate.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 11:44 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 67Taz
I know a lot of you like her. She just posted on PD.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ
-
01-19-24 09:41 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 493I inquired yesterday and was quoted 250 q /350 hh /450 hr uncovered. Which I think is a lot at least for a new girl on the crew who honestly isn't as hot looking as her predecessors. I was paying only 200 w / Ava. At one point I started paying 120 for covered qv and she still let me in raw since I was a regular at that point. I'm only letting that out because she's probably not coming back and I hit it enough times.
Originally Posted by Grumpy30
[View Original Post]
I'm going to wait on a report before I drop 250 on a qv. I got other girls I can and rather see BB for less.
-
01-19-24 07:51 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 29Might pull the trigger in this one
Mind sharing what's the damage for this one?
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 23:40 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 53Ava gone done changed, haha!
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
I was expecting her: https://callescort.org/619-967-3945.
edit:
Looks like she's in Minnie:
https://callescort.org/304-912-3575
-
01-18-24 22:15 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 284Looks like she's in FL
You're going to have to take a trip to Ft Lauderdale if you want to see Ava.
Originally Posted by SDradMan
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/619-766-6020
-
01-18-24 18:37 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 53Ava
I'm guessing the Ava train has left SD for good? Anyone have her Snap they can share?
-
01-18-24 00:03 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 90New girl from dolly crew have fun filling her up. Menu open for BBFS cip.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...325/6199834485
-
01-16-24 19:50 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 28I'm so so down
Haven't seen her in a while never did BBFS but that BBBJ I could do all day.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 21:46 #3767Regular Member

Posts: 12XxSweetieee
I got with her when she had the enhancements and afterwards. Very nice but very pricey.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 21:27 #3766Regular Member

Posts: 12I got with her with the enhancements and after. She's fun but expensive.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




