Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 16673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14663

    Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Still waiting for the appearance of a new member with the handle WimpyMadison.
    Are to explain what that means and why it's directed at me?

  2. #14662
    Quote Originally Posted by RadCoach  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking there would have been a response from him for that!
    Still waiting for the appearance of a new member with the handle WimpyMadison.

  3. #14661

    As do I

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Oh, pretty sure he has thousands and thousands of posts LOL. I've noticed a theme
    I was thinking there would have been a response from him for that!

  4. #14660
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.
    It's the same theme. The last one was the creator of the one before it.

  5. #14659
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Damn, she was active a long time ago. She would setup a camera as long as you provided the SD card and signed something saying you would not share the video etc.
    She was in a car with a guy and we're being chased by police and it turned into a hostage situation. I remember her getting a prison sentence. This happened many years ago and she still might be on vacation. It was news in the Milwaukee forum.

    As Popeye said yes she was out there, missing a little something but she could deliver the goods especially if she liked you. I vividly remember some great times with her. At the end though she started packing on the pounds and was not easy to be around. I'll remember my good times and hope she is well.

  6. #14658
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    One time was an amazing piece of ass.

    Then her life went downhill. Got into a car chase with her guy or something and was doing time. That made the news.
    I only saw her once, early on. Kind of crazy. Once we got to her place, I realized I couldn't possibly keep up with her. I tried. Anyway, she gave me my original nickname. And a little toiletries kit. I still have that thing.

  7. #14657

    Sierra Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    One time was an amazing piece of ass.

    Then her life went downhill. Got into a car chase with her guy or something and was doing time. That made the news.
    Damn, she was active a long time ago. She would setup a camera as long as you provided the SD card and signed something saying you would not share the video etc.

  8. #14656

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by BlutoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Sierra Rose, from Milwaukee?
    One time was an amazing piece of ass.

    Then her life went downhill. Got into a car chase with her guy or something and was doing time. That made the news.

  9. #14655
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.
    Anybody remember Sierra Rose, from Milwaukee?

  10. #14654
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.
    Yeah, I figured it out. Just didn't see the two posts.

  11. #14653

    Old school name

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Oh, pretty sure he has thousands and thousands of posts LOL. I've noticed a theme
    That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.

  12. #14652
    Quote Originally Posted by RadCoach  [View Original Post]
    Pretty knowledgeable for someone with 2 posts LOL.
    Oh, pretty sure he has thousands and thousands of posts LOL. I've noticed a theme

  13. #14651

    Rei Capella

    Had a nice dream with this one.

    She periodically visits Madison.

    She's real good at comms.

    Was delayed but my patience paid off.

    She aims to please and is freaky as hell and has a pretty open menu.

    Dm for more details.

    https://tryst.link/escort/reicapella

  14. #14650

    Hmmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlutoMadison  [View Original Post]
    The best luck you can have is to leave this hobby behind, especially here in Madison. But to those of us unlucky enough to still be playing this game of roulette, you can always create your textfree throwaway number in a different area code. That decreases the likelihood of someone local having already blocked it to nearly zero.
    Pretty knowledgeable for someone with 2 posts LOL.

  15. #14649

    Alana was Gabby, same number as Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopiesNose  [View Original Post]
    That ad is gone, but I found a newer one by searching for "Alana":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/285810827837

    The number in the newest ad is the same as Amber Best Kept Secret, who hasn't posted in a while:

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...dison-13277527

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/208400327069

    What a small world, eh? This is a hint as to why you might want to avoid this opportunity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 8.31.14 AM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape