Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 16669
-
01-23-24 20:56 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 176She was in a car with a guy and we're being chased by police and it turned into a hostage situation. I remember her getting a prison sentence. This happened many years ago and she still might be on vacation. It was news in the Milwaukee forum.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
As Popeye said yes she was out there, missing a little something but she could deliver the goods especially if she liked you. I vividly remember some great times with her. At the end though she started packing on the pounds and was not easy to be around. I'll remember my good times and hope she is well.
-
01-23-24 20:08 #14658Regular Member

Posts: 18I only saw her once, early on. Kind of crazy. Once we got to her place, I realized I couldn't possibly keep up with her. I tried. Anyway, she gave me my original nickname. And a little toiletries kit. I still have that thing.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:49 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 357Sierra Rose
Damn, she was active a long time ago. She would setup a camera as long as you provided the SD card and signed something saying you would not share the video etc.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:36 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 176Yup
One time was an amazing piece of ass.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
Then her life went downhill. Got into a car chase with her guy or something and was doing time. That made the news.
-
01-23-24 18:57 #14655Regular Member

Posts: 18Anybody remember Sierra Rose, from Milwaukee?
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:22 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 800Yeah, I figured it out. Just didn't see the two posts.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:24 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 357Old school name
That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 10:46 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 223Oh, pretty sure he has thousands and thousands of posts LOL. I've noticed a theme
Originally Posted by RadCoach
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 20:10 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 26Rei Capella
Had a nice dream with this one.
She periodically visits Madison.
She's real good at comms.
Was delayed but my patience paid off.
She aims to please and is freaky as hell and has a pretty open menu.
Dm for more details.
https://tryst.link/escort/reicapella
-
01-22-24 19:24 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 370Hmmmmmm.
Pretty knowledgeable for someone with 2 posts LOL.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 09:34 #14649Regular Member

Posts: 18Alana was Gabby, same number as Amber
That ad is gone, but I found a newer one by searching for "Alana":
Originally Posted by SnoopiesNose
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/285810827837
The number in the newest ad is the same as Amber Best Kept Secret, who hasn't posted in a while:
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...dison-13277527
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/208400327069
What a small world, eh? This is a hint as to why you might want to avoid this opportunity.
-
01-22-24 09:29 #14648Regular Member

Posts: 18The best luck you can have is to leave this hobby behind, especially here in Madison. But to those of us unlucky enough to still be playing this game of roulette, you can always create your textfree throwaway number in a different area code. That decreases the likelihood of someone local having already blocked it to nearly zero.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 13:37 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 640Now that's too funny! I guess it all depends on what trips your trigger and YMMV. One guy gets bbcip 140 the next guy can't get bb anything or has to pay 200 for a spit hand job with the same girl. What I find beautiful may not be your cup if tea. I have absolutely no interest in anything on the street, I don't want a massage, a hand job, or even just head. You can have the 5-6-700 girls too. Hard pass for me. I find it insulting to have to pay that much when I can have the same fun for free.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 13:22 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 43She has been around for a little while
Had seen her a few times and did a report on her. Was positive not the best looking but friendly and accommodating. Were a few other reports never anything real negative that I can remember. She has been around for little while. She may be managed. Did see a black guy usually hanging around on the stairs or outside by side doors. Me personally I don't really care if a girl is managed as long as its consensual. I think that's her business. If she feels safer for it and is fine giving up her money why not. A smart pimp wants a repeat customer same as a smart girl.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 13:07 #14645Senior Member

Posts: 1148It really is simple supply and demand: More mongers + fewer providers = higher prices. As for WHY the supply of providers is so low, we can speculate all we want, but like all social phenomenon, it's a complex combination of factors, not a simple single thing like "they all went to OF because they can make more $ selling content" or "unemployment is low" or "Russian bots ate all the quality hos. " Personally I think it mostly has to do with the North Korean weather control machines, but I have no solid proof.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





