Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 16675
-
01-24-24 22:20 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 1151Not directed specifically at you. Just continuing the riff on a certain forum member's series of identities. As noted earlier in this thread, there's a theme.
Originally Posted by RadCoach
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 20:41 #14664Regular Member

Posts: 14Dr. Angelica
Can someone please explain the situation with her to me? Her website is https://www.drangelicawhitephd.com/ and the first time I saw it, I thought "well, she's either going to murder me or give me the best rub and tug of my life. Neither happened!! I was so confused and thought that maybe she needed to vet me or that I needed to be more forward. I went back, and got a great massage that left no doubt in my mind that an ending was coming. But nothing. So I asked, and she said she doesn't do that. I apologized and figured I misread things, despite the fact that she is offering in-home, cash only, "VIP" massages on Craigslist. Recently, I got a text from her with a special, so I figured I'd give it one more shot. Details below.
I just want to know if there's a story here or if there's some secret password or membership I'm unaware of that unlocks the happy ending. I cannot be misreading this situation (see below), and the massage is great! The pictures are obviously edited, but she's attractive, nice, and has a great pair. I'd go once a month minimum, if it didn't end in blue balls! I love the professional massage that turns dirty concept, particularly since she speaks English.
Today: I went today fully intent to just enjoy the massage and know that nothing was coming at the end. I still almost couldn't believe it. She provides these skimpy male underwear for you to change into (from a package). She has a massage headrest and a heated cushion for you to lie down on. Again, massage is great. Oily with your choice of pressure. She even clips the back of the underwear up, so you're basically wearing a jockstrap. Even with that, she slides them down halfway at points, pushes her hands under the elastic waste band, etc. Her hands are on the inner thighs a lot. It's great and very erotic. Then the flip. She does a full front massage, and it definitely goes past the edges of a regular professional massage. She does light fingernails all over your body, and her fingers consistently slide under the waste band of these tiny (yet baggy - 2 xl) underwear. Each leg, her hands run up the thigh and go slightly under the thigh hole of the underpants. Sometimes she uses her feet. Hands and feet both make brushing contact with the balls on occasion. The front side feels constantly like she could at any moment slide her hands up an inch or two (in my case, LOL) and be under the underwear and grabbing hold. The massage literally finished with her moving my legs further apart and her kneeling between them and running her hands up and down my inner thighs (again, going slightly under the actual underwear at the thigh hole). Then it was just over! I was so cranked up, I almost embarrassed myself again asking if there is more. I'm not even looking for FS. Just a tugger would be incredible after that buildup.
Anyway. Just wanted to see if there was any way or world to get the finish with her. I'd go all the time if it was possible. Every other bit was awesome. Except the blue balls.
-
01-24-24 17:48 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 370Okay.
Are to explain what that means and why it's directed at me?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 15:22 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 1151Still waiting for the appearance of a new member with the handle WimpyMadison.
Originally Posted by RadCoach
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 14:48 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 370As do I
I was thinking there would have been a response from him for that!
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 10:28 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 223It's the same theme. The last one was the creator of the one before it.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 20:56 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 176She was in a car with a guy and we're being chased by police and it turned into a hostage situation. I remember her getting a prison sentence. This happened many years ago and she still might be on vacation. It was news in the Milwaukee forum.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
As Popeye said yes she was out there, missing a little something but she could deliver the goods especially if she liked you. I vividly remember some great times with her. At the end though she started packing on the pounds and was not easy to be around. I'll remember my good times and hope she is well.
-
01-23-24 20:08 #14658Regular Member

Posts: 18I only saw her once, early on. Kind of crazy. Once we got to her place, I realized I couldn't possibly keep up with her. I tried. Anyway, she gave me my original nickname. And a little toiletries kit. I still have that thing.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:49 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 357Sierra Rose
Damn, she was active a long time ago. She would setup a camera as long as you provided the SD card and signed something saying you would not share the video etc.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:36 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 176Yup
One time was an amazing piece of ass.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
Then her life went downhill. Got into a car chase with her guy or something and was doing time. That made the news.
-
01-23-24 18:57 #14655Regular Member

Posts: 18Anybody remember Sierra Rose, from Milwaukee?
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:22 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 800Yeah, I figured it out. Just didn't see the two posts.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:24 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 357Old school name
That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 10:46 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 223Oh, pretty sure he has thousands and thousands of posts LOL. I've noticed a theme
Originally Posted by RadCoach
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 20:10 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 26Rei Capella
Had a nice dream with this one.
She periodically visits Madison.
She's real good at comms.
Was delayed but my patience paid off.
She aims to please and is freaky as hell and has a pretty open menu.
Dm for more details.
https://tryst.link/escort/reicapella









Reply With Quote





