Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 26349
-
01-23-24 20:55 #22134Senior Member

Posts: 1475Getting intel
I was trying to see where her incall was to pass it on to you guys. To me that tells me a lot about a provider. No way I'm doing a 150 QV with no BBBJ or doing facetime.
Originally Posted by Oakly
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:26 #22133Banned Member

Posts: 505Congratulations on yo Gorirra.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 16:22 #22132Banned Member

Posts: 505I know hey? Those are some if the greatest boobs I've ever seen, I would spend my half hour playing with those pumpkins, those nipples are fantastic, who knows maybe it was just that guy she wouldn't let nurse on them, hopefully someone gets them in his mouth and reports positively LOL.
Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 15:12 #22131Senior Member

Posts: 57Anyone tried the agency
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...e/511345529629
JUst wondering if this is worth a look considering what's available out there these days.
-
01-23-24 11:40 #22130Senior Member

Posts: 261Am I missing something? You kept in contact even though you didn't want to see her and when she wants to do a Google meet confirmation is when you cut it off?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:30 #22129Senior Member

Posts: 89Inbox
Sorry about that. I just cleaned some of it out.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 09:53 #22128Senior Member

Posts: 763Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 09:09 #22127Senior Member

Posts: 1322Google maps shows "the key" in Greenfield, not WA.
Originally Posted by TheToxicKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 08:58 #22126Senior Member

Posts: 197I texted her, seem to have a bit of bitchy attitude, wanted $$$ for 1 hr, no BB. I didn['t partake. Best of luck Gentlemen!
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 21:56 #22125Senior Member

Posts: 79Golden key
She's at the Golden key motel. I never saw her though.
Originally Posted by TheToxicKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 19:21 #22124Senior Member

Posts: 35Glad it's not -1 still
Set up and appointment with https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/092134200804.
She responded quick, everything was fine until I was 5 minutes away, then radio silence. Waited 20 minutes for her to respond. Called, texted, nothing. She makes another post literally as I'm calling her, I truly have no idea what I did, but looks like another West Allis bust.
-
01-22-24 17:02 #22123Senior Member

Posts: 1475Three ladies
Reached out to Karma the other day and she responded back quickly. She said it was 150 Qv and 200 hhr. (that includes a CBJ). I wanted to find out where her incall was so I didn't let her know that I wasn't interested but kept the conversation going. It ended when she wanted to do google facetime video with me. Goodbye!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/006636703309
-
01-22-24 16:44 #22122Senior Member

Posts: 1475Sounds like
That should've set you back 80 bucks but I'm guessing you paid 150+ for a CBJ and bloody mish? Don't be afraid to walk away when she says she on her period. For us older guys, CBJ's don't do a damn thing.
Originally Posted by IslayHoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 15:44 #22121Senior Member

Posts: 36Cbj
CBJs are ridiculous.
Not sure why anyone would ever agree to that. People need to make the deal before handing over money. Should never even hand them money until after or everything will be an upcharge.
Originally Posted by SecretFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 12:59 #22120Regular Member

Posts: 3Vennessa
Saw a few people asking about her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/200985344751
Saw her a few weeks back. Making the arraignment was a bit annoying, then she sent me a time like 3 hours in the future to meet her at. Which was a bit WTF, texting was off and on but got it worked out. She's a bit skinnier / flatter than the pics, no obvious needle marks. Her Aunt Flo was also there (which she didn't tell me till I got undressed). Did a good CBJ and then a bit of mish, but I had issues with the little guy. Tried CBJ again with a fresh cover, but she ended up finishing me off by hand, onto her chest. Was cooperative and pleasant enough the whole time.
If she offered BBBJ I'd repeat for sure.










Reply With Quote




