Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 1282 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 26352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22137
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...e/511345529629

    JUst wondering if this is worth a look considering what's available out there these days.
    I did years ago. They gave me the runaround for hours, giving me an ETA for when the escort would arrive at my house, admitting the pics weren't real, refusing to send a pic of the provider, giving me constant excuses as why she was running late, then like 3 hours after the original ETA called me a cop because I was messaging to much about the ETA.

    HS.

  2. #22136
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Google maps shows "the key" in Greenfield, not WA.
    Don't know where one begins and the other ends.

  3. #22135

    Cartoon hair

    Talk about pics being filtered. I guess if you have a fetish about fucking a cartoon. I saw her last Summer for just a BBBJ. Thank G she kept her clothes on. Pics are light years old.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/371212224260

  4. #22134

    Getting intel

    I was trying to see where her incall was to pass it on to you guys. To me that tells me a lot about a provider. No way I'm doing a 150 QV with no BBBJ or doing facetime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something? You kept in contact even though you didn't want to see her and when she wants to do a Google meet confirmation is when you cut it off?

  5. #22133
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Congratulations on yo Gorirra.

  6. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysChillin  [View Original Post]
    That sucks, cause I really want to enjoy and suck in those tits.
    I know hey? Those are some if the greatest boobs I've ever seen, I would spend my half hour playing with those pumpkins, those nipples are fantastic, who knows maybe it was just that guy she wouldn't let nurse on them, hopefully someone gets them in his mouth and reports positively LOL.

  7. #22131

    Anyone tried the agency

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...e/511345529629

    JUst wondering if this is worth a look considering what's available out there these days.

  8. #22130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Karma the other day and she responded back quickly. She said it was 150 Qv and 200 hhr. (that includes a CBJ). I wanted to find out where her incall was so I didn't let her know that I wasn't interested but kept the conversation going. It ended when she wanted to do google facetime video with me. Goodbye!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/006636703309
    Am I missing something? You kept in contact even though you didn't want to see her and when she wants to do a Google meet confirmation is when you cut it off?

  9. #22129

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Sorry about that. I just cleaned some of it out.

  10. #22128
    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she has a major attitude!

  11. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToxicKing  [View Original Post]
    Set up and appointment with https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/092134200804.

    She responded quick, everything was fine until I was 5 minutes away, then radio silence. Waited 20 minutes for her to respond. Called, texted, nothing. She makes another post literally as I'm calling her, I truly have no idea what I did, but looks like another West Allis bust.
    Google maps shows "the key" in Greenfield, not WA.

  12. #22126
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    She's at the Golden key motel. I never saw her though.
    I texted her, seem to have a bit of bitchy attitude, wanted $$$ for 1 hr, no BB. I didn['t partake. Best of luck Gentlemen!

  13. #22125

    Golden key

    She's at the Golden key motel. I never saw her though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheToxicKing  [View Original Post]
    Set up and appointment with https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/092134200804.

    She responded quick, everything was fine until I was 5 minutes away, then radio silence. Waited 20 minutes for her to respond. Called, texted, nothing. She makes another post literally as I'm calling her, I truly have no idea what I did, but looks like another West Allis bust.

  14. #22124

    Glad it's not -1 still

    Set up and appointment with https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/092134200804.

    She responded quick, everything was fine until I was 5 minutes away, then radio silence. Waited 20 minutes for her to respond. Called, texted, nothing. She makes another post literally as I'm calling her, I truly have no idea what I did, but looks like another West Allis bust.

  15. #22123

    Three ladies

    Reached out to Karma the other day and she responded back quickly. She said it was 150 Qv and 200 hhr. (that includes a CBJ). I wanted to find out where her incall was so I didn't let her know that I wasn't interested but kept the conversation going. It ended when she wanted to do google facetime video with me. Goodbye!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/006636703309

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape