Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5768
-
01-28-24 18:09 #4973Regular Member

Posts: 11New talent any Better? She was fun to look at for sure.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 16:27 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 5744 seasons
Jenny left Sunday.
Originally Posted by Fnmke25
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 15:04 #4971Regular Member

Posts: 11Most Attractive Asian FS? Or best?
So I have gotten everything at a couple places around town. IMO, Jenny at 4's is the best looking option for FS. Like previous posts she is a little mechanical but other than that pretty good. I have also had one Amazing interaction a year ago at Nice. I'm not interested in anything American. Only Asian. So, tell me what is the best FS spot in cola? And don't say Charlotte because I go there enough!
-
01-24-24 19:23 #4970Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121I tried today
I tried to visit again to see if Leah was there. A guy in a white truck was there over 2 hours, so I'm guessing the younger girl was there? I ran out of time and had to leave.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:55 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 419A top
Not when I went by it was not. Stopped in yesterday and was met by a short fat asian. Honestly I thought it was the mama. Gave her the money for the hour and she came back to take me to TS. I told her I wanted someone else and not her and she said she was the only one working. Should have asked for my money back and bolted. Half ass TS awful massage! Paid for an hour rubbed me for like 10 minutes and I could not take anymore. Asked what I wanted after and I almost laughed. Told her I was good. Another guy was coming in as I was leaving and I wanted to tell him to bolt but she threw me in another room before I could see him. Total waste for me.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 05:46 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 518Mamasan is older lady. The provider seemed 30 ish. Not bad looking and pretty nice. Actual saw her at Sam's Club the next day and she spoke.
Originally Posted by Tigerx2
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:00 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 86I stopped by yesterday when I was passing through. There weren't any cars in the parking lot. I rang the door bell and a little old lady came to the door. I decided to keep it moving on down the road. I didn't feel like rolling the dice on whether someone else was in there or not.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 06:41 #4966Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Didn't say
Saw Fulton county tags on car out front. Asked girl, she said worked in Atl but didn't say say which AMP. Only 1 girl doing massages think name was Leah / Lia.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 20:58 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 206Curious, which place in ATL? I might try again since it was good for a long time. Who'd you draw?
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 17:05 #4964Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121A Top
Back open with new personnel from Atl. Service is worth the trip. Much improved.
-
01-19-24 14:52 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 206Sounds like you got the other lady there. Overall a middle of the road option it seems. I imagine like most a few repeat visits would help, but first impressions matter when I'm driving more than 15 minutes out of my way.
Originally Posted by YardLynx
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 10:57 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 104Bamboo
I stopped by last week as well since it was close to 26 and on the way home. I think her name was cacao or something- cute lady and really short spinner type. Table shower was fine and cleaned everything but no teasing. Massage was great and asked for hard and she did a great job. However no teasing at all and the flip was fine but again nothing great with no teasing. If she would have teased more I would be a regular but without it I doubt I will return. There was another lady there but didn't see her so not sure on that option.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 17:27 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 574American Spa
It's on Bush River road.
Originally Posted by ChasGuy97
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 17:05 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 32Looked and can't find American Spa, has it changed names? M Spa looks like a run down hotel. Any info on either and if worth a visit??
Originally Posted by RatPact
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 15:16 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 126M Spa and American Spa both are American. Mostly White or Black girls, sometimes a Latina.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




