Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 5762
-
01-23-24 05:46 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 518Mamasan is older lady. The provider seemed 30 ish. Not bad looking and pretty nice. Actual saw her at Sam's Club the next day and she spoke.
Originally Posted by Tigerx2
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:00 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 86I stopped by yesterday when I was passing through. There weren't any cars in the parking lot. I rang the door bell and a little old lady came to the door. I decided to keep it moving on down the road. I didn't feel like rolling the dice on whether someone else was in there or not.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 06:41 #4965Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Didn't say
Saw Fulton county tags on car out front. Asked girl, she said worked in Atl but didn't say say which AMP. Only 1 girl doing massages think name was Leah / Lia.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 20:58 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 206Curious, which place in ATL? I might try again since it was good for a long time. Who'd you draw?
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 17:05 #4963Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121A Top
Back open with new personnel from Atl. Service is worth the trip. Much improved.
-
01-19-24 14:52 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 206Sounds like you got the other lady there. Overall a middle of the road option it seems. I imagine like most a few repeat visits would help, but first impressions matter when I'm driving more than 15 minutes out of my way.
Originally Posted by YardLynx
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 10:57 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 104Bamboo
I stopped by last week as well since it was close to 26 and on the way home. I think her name was cacao or something- cute lady and really short spinner type. Table shower was fine and cleaned everything but no teasing. Massage was great and asked for hard and she did a great job. However no teasing at all and the flip was fine but again nothing great with no teasing. If she would have teased more I would be a regular but without it I doubt I will return. There was another lady there but didn't see her so not sure on that option.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 17:27 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 573American Spa
It's on Bush River road.
Originally Posted by ChasGuy97
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 17:05 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 32Looked and can't find American Spa, has it changed names? M Spa looks like a run down hotel. Any info on either and if worth a visit??
Originally Posted by RatPact
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 15:16 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 126M Spa and American Spa both are American. Mostly White or Black girls, sometimes a Latina.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 13:57 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 77Non Asian massage providers
It's been a little since I was in Columbia, but I vaguely remember that one of the spas had American girls? Am I remembering correctly?
If so, could one of you fine people give me the name so I can do a bit of research to see wether it's worth the time and money.
-
01-14-24 16:39 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: King's
They were definitely still open in mid December. The session was nothing special though, just an OK massage with an OK HE. (Apparently no shower available).
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
01-14-24 09:07 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 518Kings Spa
This spa is across the street from Dunkin'. Haven't been in over 2 years. Anyone know if they're stopping open? A good rotation of ladies used to come thru. Nothing outstanding but pretty good for Columbia standards.
-
01-13-24 17:39 #4954Regular Member

Posts: 12Elite
Linda is great but she's been on vacation the past few times I've visited. Jessica is youngish, playful and really fun during the finish but haven't seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
Connie is new and has been enjoyable during my last couple of visits. The massage is basic, TS is as well, but she is very helpful at the end. There is also Hannah. Everything with her is meh.
Sorry I'm not very good at guessing their ages. I'd say Connie & Hannah are between 30 - 45 ? Typical height, build, etc.
Dammit I miss Linda! LOL.
-
01-13-24 11:00 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 206I sent you a PM BTW.
Originally Posted by BigJammy45
[View Original Post]
But regarding time wasting, I understand. I still think NE is worth a visit but everyone has their preference and first impressions matter.










Reply With Quote





