Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 7843
-
01-27-24 13:39 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 446List of providers that drive themselves (that I know of).
Originally Posted by IWntYou69
[View Original Post]
- Lacy (Hartford).
- Lox Fox (Meriden).
- Sasha (New Haven).
- Kitty (Hartford).
- Crystal (Hartford).
- Cassie Berry (Hartford).
- Allie Berry (Hartford).
- Gagzilla (Hartford).
All I can think of for now.
-
01-27-24 09:34 #6777Regular Member

Posts: 21Looking
I hope someone hee can help me. I've been looking at the posts here for awhile and unfortunately most are negative. I'm in the waterbury area once every week or two for work. I'm looking for a girl to do a car date wwith. But the catch is they would have to come to me because I can't drive my company vehicle there and the date would also have t occur in their car because my compan vehicle had cameras. Doesn't anybody know of anyone that's capable of doing this date without ripping me off? If so please send me a message. Thank you.
-
01-26-24 00:31 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 511IlovethatPOO and SUGARing
Heed the advice of the Grand Poo Bah.
You need to get up to speed and work on your game. Read as much of the history in this forum as you can.
Also the Hartford section has a user blog on sugaring.
Sugaring is not a slam dunk, lot of time wasters, scams, etc. You don't want to step in poo.
Originally Posted by XMan573
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 18:30 #6775Regular Member

Posts: 8Teach me, oh wise one, the ways of the master.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:59 #6774Regular Member

Posts: 8That's exactly why I haven't taken the plunge LOL. Just trying to find out as much as I can before I jump in.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 06:58 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 1000Oh Xman
You are definitely on track to making one of these working girls days! You will be taken advantage of like you can't imagine and think you scored a Grand Slam! My advice to you is to read this whole forum back from at least one year. The information you will garner will in the long run save you thousands of dollars and headaches.
Originally Posted by XMan573
[View Original Post]
Poo.
-
01-24-24 19:09 #6772Regular Member

Posts: 8So, how does that work? Do these girls want a certain amount every month? Do you meet them and give them a certain amount every time you meet them?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 13:08 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 494Plenty
I've had plenty of luck. Not the same type of system as seeking. You pay one time fee in credits to start a conversation with a girl. And extra for certain chat features within that conversation. If you're buying $100 worth of credit you will probably be able to message around 20 girls. But I have had more luck on there than on SA and, girls know what the guys are looking for on there so it's a bit more straight forward. Plus I take advantage of another feature on there to work more in my favor. I won't say what because I don't want it being abused and fixed.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 22:46 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 567Who knows
What I am saying is that she never touched any part of me without me wearing something, and no, I have never caught anything from her, ever. I'm sure if she had crabs you could get those while wearing a condom, but I didn't. And, it would be great thing if those were the only things any of us ever had to worry about. Simple shampoo & done.
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 21:55 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 324Secret Benefits. . com
Anyone have any luck or experience with this SD website?
-
01-23-24 19:58 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 2147Are you saying you can get gifts just from a CBJ?
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:49 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 344Torrington Catsuit
She's posting again with new ct #, finally got a response, Incall, quoted 90,135 and 190. But says she doesn't have either outfit from the pics. Later gater.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 11:50 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 232Whatever happened with Nina?
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 10:22 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 304Luna
Obviously you think because you wear a condom you can't get gifts!! Do a little homework! You think that nothing gets on you whether you're having oral or intercourse! LOL Anyway stay safe Playboy!
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 08:01 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 567Luna
I've seen her 2 times. Once 5-6 yrs ago. Last time about 2 yrs ago. Tiny tight body, very tight puss that gets very warm & wet, lots of moaning & dirty talk, very nice tits w / great nipples, great hard ass. Now the bad, smells like smoke and only wants to get pounded out, nothing else on the table. Won't even touch it never mind suck it without cover. So, I'm unsure how you catch something when nothing at all is bare. I never got anything. Only visited 2nd time because I'm a fan of petite especially with nice real boobs & was wondering if she had loosened up on the rules. Nope. Oh, last time she was saying how she's getting into & doing porn. Who knows. Oh, and ya, she’s usually hard to contact.
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






