Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 7846
-
01-23-24 11:50 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 232Whatever happened with Nina?
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 10:22 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 304Luna
Obviously you think because you wear a condom you can't get gifts!! Do a little homework! You think that nothing gets on you whether you're having oral or intercourse! LOL Anyway stay safe Playboy!
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 08:01 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 567Luna
I've seen her 2 times. Once 5-6 yrs ago. Last time about 2 yrs ago. Tiny tight body, very tight puss that gets very warm & wet, lots of moaning & dirty talk, very nice tits w / great nipples, great hard ass. Now the bad, smells like smoke and only wants to get pounded out, nothing else on the table. Won't even touch it never mind suck it without cover. So, I'm unsure how you catch something when nothing at all is bare. I never got anything. Only visited 2nd time because I'm a fan of petite especially with nice real boobs & was wondering if she had loosened up on the rules. Nope. Oh, last time she was saying how she's getting into & doing porn. Who knows. Oh, and ya, she’s usually hard to contact.
Originally Posted by Playboy17
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 23:04 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 304That's Luna
A few friends of mine saw her 3 to 5 years ago and received gifts!! Let's just say that's a hard pass for me or anybody else!! Just my two cents stay safe Playboy!
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 22:59 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 81That is Luna used to be my go to when in the area. I stopped seeing her because she was becoming clingy asking for money all the time and developing GPS. She's fun-ish, will ride with no rain coat.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:49 #6761Regular Member

Posts: 8What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 17:29 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 930Fun Time 4' 7"
Is this a real provider anyone? I remember years ago there was a provider that claimed to also be 85 lbs but can't remember anymore than that. No reply to text the last time she posted, then ad was down the next day. Outcall only so really not ideal for many. But tiny enough to fit in most backseats LOL. Pics for when the ad is deleted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/051903193278
https://sumosear.ch/phone/860-512-8384
-
01-21-24 17:08 #6759Regular Member

Posts: 10No, she did not work in Hartford or Enfield.
Originally Posted by BrettKnyte
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 11:47 #6758Regular Member

Posts: 2Not sure which Kayla this is
Did she ever work in Hartford or Enfield.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 11:42 #6757Regular Member

Posts: 2Not sure which Kayla this is
Did she ever work in Hartford or Enfield.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 07:09 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 2148You had an out
Your phone was get out of jail pass. Oh shit, I left my phone on the roof of my car with your donation and run out like hell. It worked like a charm a bunch of times for me.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
01-18-24 22:36 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 135I do see that in her ad but I've always had covered services with her. Lately, I've been trying to play safer than I had been (with a slip-up or two). However, when I first started seeing her I had asked about bbj and she mentioned that would be an upcharge so I just rolled with it and enjoyed the service she did provide. Other than the push back on bbj when I hadn't been playing as safe a year ago, the experiences with her were always good. I was sorry to hear about the experience that another monger reported about her not having a raincoat available and stating that she had advised him to bring one which hadn't been the case.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 21:07 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 746I can't say I had a great experience with Monica. She runs with Chelsey and to me that's not a good thing. When I saw monica last year we were all set to go when she asked where the condom was. She claimed she told me to bring one. She didn't tell me that but she gave me an attitude. I always leave my phone in the car so I couldn't show her she was wrong. She wouldn't give me my money back so I settled for a HJ. I know what some of you are going to say. Never give them the money up front. While I agree with that, I'd rather risk losing the money by no service than having them rob me. I'm not saying that's what she would have done, but I'd rather work that way.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 20:36 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 567?
Her add says BBBJ, so what's up? You're saying everything covered.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 18:36 #6752Regular Member

Posts: 13I had a feeling she was fake
Hello all, hope everyone is having fun and staying safe. This was my hobby a couple years ago before I got married. I rarely go out and see providers anymore, but the hobby is still running through my vains! I'm always on stg checking out girls LOL. I was looking at Amber's ad and noticed there was writing in her picture, so I googled it and found that the girl in the pictures on the stg ad were a content creators pictures from Colorado. I texted her and called her out on it, of course no text back. LOL. Again hope everyone is well, I really appreciate this thread and all the hard work you guys do giving reports on these girls!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/918811273005











Reply With Quote




