Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22846

    Huge pups

    Has anyone see a MT with huge pups recently I'm in the mood for a good Russian. I don't care about body type or how pretty they are I just want to play with some tig ole bittys. PM me if that's better for you.

  2. #22845

    Hobby Habits

    When do you typically find yourself visiting your favorite locations. Based upon my observations, the most popular "legit" places which offer us to jerk off in front of them have some predictable schedules. The weekends during the normal business hours have many women and couples. As the evening sets in, your perverts. LOL. Come out. The other thing that I have observed is that Monday-Wednesday tend to be many of us during the normal work day. I attribute this to many of us being locked in a house with the wife and the beginning of the week allows us to escape for fun. What is your habit. On a separate note, I am fairly close to one owner in Hamilton County and I can't believe how often some of you visit. A few of you visit multiple times per week. I can't k.

    Gone how much some of you spend to masturbate in front of a girl. LOL.

  3. #22844

    May Spa Shadeland

    Funny enough I was just about to upload this before TheBlindMan asked. Spa is pretty clean and pretty cool looking with all the lights. It was a shade of pink or purple inside but reminded me of the red light district in China. Only saw 1 girl working. She is a bigger girl with big tits and ass. She is probably somewhere in her mid 40's. I chose to go with her because I wanted to see if the massage was actually good. The good part is that she did a nice strong massage.

    The extra service was good. 1. 4 extra and got everything with no fuss. She was tight and had a hair Bush. She was acting like she was in pain but then slowly got into it. The cbj was good and fs was ok. Overall it was worth trying out. Not sure if I would go back. Too many places on my list to try and she wasn't GFE but she was enjoyable and nice.

  4. #22843

    May

    Anyone tried May on and Shadeland? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

  5. #22842

    Anna put a Smile on my face

    Visited Anna at Smile over the weekend. Like always, the massage was great. Started with stretching and popping my back. Then added a little oil and worked out all the kinks. She teased a little while massaging my legs. On the flip massaged my arms and did a wonderful scalp and face massage. She is the sweetest. Left with a water and a huge smile.

  6. #22841

    Tantra by Tracie

    Found on rub rankings. Has anyone visited?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ish-36603.html

  7. #22840

    Lesleys 86th st

    Stopped by to see Bobo over the weekend. Was glad I did had by far the best time for a long time. Gave her $$ for an hour. Was laying face up on the table when she came in and she dropped her rob on the way over to hug me. She is a good looking lady as she climbed on top. I have a bit of an ed issue and she did a good job getting everything erect. We then switched to cowgirl as I caressed her hard nipples. We spent the entire hour together and she never seemed like she was acting or watching the clock, I felt like making me happy was all she cared about. Left very happy and will return again.

  8. #22839

    Dream over?

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    All the signs are taken down.
    That is disheartening. Was only there once but had a great experience. Hopefully they are simply relocating.

  9. #22838
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    One of the gals from another shop nearby drove by Dream this morning and said it was closed and no sign in the window on or off. Anyone hear anything?
    All the signs are taken down.

  10. #22837

    Code

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Provider: state cost for half owah or owah, , collect "sufficient" $, halfway thru massage, "turn ovah-you tip first-ok, but more $ next time-all done. ". Insufficient tip?- less than "sufficient" time.
    What programming language is this?

  11. #22836

    Another 'Relax Spa' and another on Rockville Rd

    Saw this on Rubs Guide, at northeast corner of Rockville & Country Club, at 8230 in the Kroger plaza.

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...2707c9881eef91

  12. #22835
    Quote Originally Posted by Country1616  [View Original Post]
    So where is Linda at?
    Great question!

  13. #22834

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has any intel on this place? I quoted a massage with her for 60 minutes and she's charging 180 I wonder if that price comes with any fun because I find it very pricy.

    I d appreciate the info.

    https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net
    Self service is my experience. She's hot with a smoking body but there is no mutual touch. Great massage.

  14. #22833

    Perfectly pampered by Ama

    Does anyone has any intel on this place? I quoted a massage with her for 60 minutes and she's charging 180 I wonder if that price comes with any fun because I find it very pricy.

    I d appreciate the info.

    https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net

  15. #22832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Dream Spa

    One of the gals from another shop nearby drove by Dream this morning and said it was closed and no sign in the window on or off. Anyone hear anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape