Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Dani

    Was feeling the urge and set up a visit with Dani. Decent reviews on EB. Not bad looking. Same baby damage, but definitely better than others I have seen on EB. Location was a bit sketchy. Heard some dudes come into the house during the visit. BBBJ was decent. Quickly into missionary and that was about all it took for me. Very cute face which turned me on even more. The only down side is afterwards. 2 dudes in a car were parked behind me on the street. As I got in my car and pulled out, I saw her jump in the car with them. Thought I was going to get rolled walking out of her house. LOL! May or may not repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5134015227

  2. #28626

    Kimmi kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilWess  [View Original Post]
    OMG. You all of your reviews make me try and schedule a fantasy fest sometime this week! Thanks for your post.
    Definitely make the appointment she is a blast and you will definitely expand your sexual horizons.

    Tell her Bill sent you and you will have a hour of complete PSE fun!

  3. #28625
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmiKandyA1  [View Original Post]
    "I hope I'm doing this correctly. I want to thank you for your review, it definitely helps bring the type of gentlemen I prefer. After 9 months of restrictions, on your end, you were definitely eager to see me and be pleased by me. I'm glad I could oblige, once again! Also thank you for always making me feel special with the truffles and strawberries you bring as a gift, each time you have visited. Until next time, message me for the porno we made so I can send it on demand and you delete afterwards LOL. Sneaky boy".
    OMG. You all of your reviews make me try and schedule a fantasy fest sometime this week! Thanks for your post.

  4. #28624
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Yes I am talking about Brooke.

    She may have lost some weight but she is no where near her original size or playing wieght.

    Still looks good, I would call her thick, I liked what I saw.
    Agree. She still has extra weight a she will never be at the stage she was when she started with Steve. She was hot as hell then. But like most of us time takes it toll on us.

    She is thinner then when she hot out of the business an sober.

  5. #28623

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if this is the same girl; 2 different phone numbers. If its the same green eyed hannah she appesrs legit. Looks like she was active a couple of years ago, reviews from then seemed mixed; wondering if anyone has seen her since she came back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/green-eyed-beauty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163717374

    One says outcall the other offers incall, tattoo appears to match.
    They're the same girl, she charges differently depending on what ad you contact her from. The better rate being from LC.

  6. #28622
    Quote Originally Posted by Consul  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone here recommend any of the girls they've met via Tryst? I'm wanting to get away from LC as it seems to me to be a low caliber place. I know I've heard of Divine Rachel but what about anyone else?
    I can personally recommend Carmen Solana, Jemma Jade, and Anatazja Rose.

  7. #28621

    Louisville Recommendations

    I will be visiting Louisville the week of the 29th. Any recommendations in the $3-$5 range for outcall to my hotel? Feel free to pm me. Posted in the Louisville forum also.

    Thanks.

  8. #28620

    Tryst Providers

    Can anyone here recommend any of the girls they've met via Tryst? I'm wanting to get away from LC as it seems to me to be a low caliber place. I know I've heard of Divine Rachel but what about anyone else?

  9. #28619

    Same girl?

    Trying to see if this is the same girl; 2 different phone numbers. If its the same green eyed hannah she appesrs legit. Looks like she was active a couple of years ago, reviews from then seemed mixed; wondering if anyone has seen her since she came back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/green-eyed-beauty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163717374

    One says outcall the other offers incall, tattoo appears to match.

  10. #28618

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about Brookee yes she has lost a lot of weight, Married and working a regular job. She is happy an I am glad she is out of the business.
    Yes I am talking about Brooke.

    She may have lost some weight but she is no where near her original size or playing wieght.

    Still looks good, I would call her thick, I liked what I saw.

  11. #28617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    The correct response to the sob story is you ghost that * immediately. Her perception of you as an ATM-in-the-flesh is never going to change. It's not even worth thinking about the 0. 1% chance she's telling the truth.
    My concern, other than it being BS, is that with cops checking her phones, any contact with you on her phone just added you to the list of "persons of interest".

  12. #28616

    The Sob Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This is a complete load of BS. Police said they heard a prostitute was ripping people off then looked at her phone? LOL.

    Don't let these girls make a simp out of you. Everything they say is a half truth or whole lie. There is always some crisis or boyfriend or cop or John or dealer or motel manager or someone that is "doing them wrong" and they need your sympathy and cash. They can smell a rube a mile away. Don't fall for it and don't play their games as they will win every time because they have absolutely nothing to lose.
    The correct response to the sob story is you ghost that * immediately. Her perception of you as an ATM-in-the-flesh is never going to change. It's not even worth thinking about the 0. 1% chance she's telling the truth.

  13. #28615
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This is a complete load of BS. Police said they heard a prostitute was ripping people off then looked at her phone? LOL.

    Don't let these girls make a simp out of you. Everything they say is a half truth or whole lie. There is always some crisis or boyfriend or cop or John or dealer or motel manager or someone that is "doing them wrong" and they need your sympathy and cash. They can smell a rube a mile away. Don't fall for it and don't play their games as they will win every time because they have absolutely nothing to lose.
    Yeah there's no way that story is true. The part about the guy overstaying his welcome might have some truth to it, but the cops getting called and showing up? Get the fuck out of here.

  14. #28614

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Guys like that screw up a good thing. He called LEO. Now time for her to call him out a post his handle. He needs to be brought out in the forum a let everyone deal with him.
    This can go bad in several different ways, but I fully agree with you hillbilly. What if one of us was the client she had after that and she had us in there. Nobody deserves to be outed because a monger can't get off. People like that get butt hurt over everything and to actually go to the cops and say there's a prostitute ripping somebody off that tells you how pathetic that person is along with stupid.

  15. #28613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    It takes all kinds

    This is a complete load of BS. Police said they heard a prostitute was ripping people off then looked at her phone? LOL.

    Don't let these girls make a simp out of you. Everything they say is a half truth or whole lie. There is always some crisis or boyfriend or cop or John or dealer or motel manager or someone that is "doing them wrong" and they need your sympathy and cash. They can smell a rube a mile away. Don't fall for it and don't play their games as they will win every time because they have absolutely nothing to lose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape