The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Submit Review
Page 85 of 902 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13518
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12258

    Unfortunate ripple effect

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    This is how bad things have gotten in Cincinnati.

    4 years ago she wouldn't have received a response for service.

    I am disgusted with the current crop, very few acceptable pieces around working.
    This is also why some attractive providers think they should be charging 600 an hour. Street walkers like this are now asking for 100 QV sessions. Take a hike.

  2. #12257

    She would have gotten contacted

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    This is how bad things have gotten in Cincinnati.

    4 years ago she wouldn't have received a response for service.

    I am disgusted with the current crop, very few acceptable pieces around working.
    There are many dudes in here that don't share anywhere near some of our standards. They will jump on anything. They've always been around, even when our harvest was nice. I would say they would have been called out mercilessly and I even commented years ago about how the escort section will not be discernible from the SW section. But here we are. Now we got to do the "Ain't for me, but whatever floats your boat."

    But if I were a chick and saw this board, I'd rethink my choice of work or do what current girls are doing and jack up their prices after seeing their competition.

  3. #12256

    Bad times

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any recent in formation on her. I know there was a report several months ago that she has some type of circular wound / infection on her cheek in her recent ad. And she says she is. STD / DISEAS FREE (proof avail upon request) . But we all know that is only good up until the time she see's her first customer. But if it is is very recent that would indicate the the sore / wound was not an STD or it was cured.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163786014
    This is how bad things have gotten in Cincinnati.

    4 years ago she wouldn't have received a response for service.

    I am disgusted with the current crop, very few acceptable pieces around working.

  4. #12255

    T Marie

    Has anyone have any recent in formation on her. I know there was a report several months ago that she has some type of circular wound / infection on her cheek in her recent ad. And she says she is. STD / DISEAS FREE (proof avail upon request) . But we all know that is only good up until the time she see's her first customer. But if it is is very recent that would indicate the the sore / wound was not an STD or it was cured.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163786014

  5. #12254

    Info on Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any info using the search and this is the first I've seen her post an ad on LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163811631
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6149632455

    Is her ad in Columbus. Scroll through all her pics until the one with the hooded red sweatshirt to see a pic without all the filter bs to see what she looks like. No experience with her myself, can't help you with that.

  6. #12253

    Anyone have any intel on Bell?

    Can't find any info using the search and this is the first I've seen her post an ad on LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163811631
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 028BA7FA-DD08-450B-9A21-F5B9C2E99D3F.jpeg‎  

  7. #12252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Autumn in Dry Ridge

    I would describe Autumn as a free-spirited hippie type lover. She moved to a trailer in Dry Ridge off exit 159 a year ago to be close to daughter and play grandma. Trailer is in a trailer park and is certainly not fancy but she has fixed it up reasonably well.

    She's petite in stature with a few extra pounds that didn't detract from the experience: Autumn is one of those providers that loves sex and has no trouble getting into the session. Her comms are also good. She asked 1. 0 for QV and 1. 5 for full hour. Her menu is very open: in our session we had BBBJ, CFS (including Greek) and a cum on tits finish.

    If you feel like heading to the holler for some Gypsy MILF loving, Autumn's your girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? Feel free to PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...e/990353720592

  8. #12251

    Dry Ridge

    Any Intel on this one? Feel free to PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...e/990353720592

  9. #12250

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Yes beware, read the past posts about her nothing has changed. Remember a persons past behaviors' will dictate future behaviors'. Much better choices on the market why take the chance

  10. #12249

    Crissee

    Still trouble?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163798527
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0282.jpeg‎  

  11. #12248

    That one is real

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Been entertaining myself today.

    I love this one, if you scroll through the pictures fast enough you can almost see the downward spiral. Like one of those sped-up videos of a squirrel decomposing LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163705700#.
    No first hand experience but I remember the weird d*ck pic demands and other mongers reviewing her. If I remember correctly she is a stripper or former stripper and actually had some decent reviews but I don't play the picture game. I think she's friends with another provider who also requires said pictures before meeting. Somewhere along the wh*re trail, they were told that Uncle LEO can't send a d*ck pic.

  12. #12247

    Rbf

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I was actually kind of hoping it was the girl sticking up her foot, or the black shorts, or the red panties in the mirror. The Instagram model is actually unattractive IMHO; has B*TCH written all over.
    She has a case of RBF, but unattractive? LOL. OK.

  13. #12246

    Kind of board and pent up today LOL

    Been entertaining myself today.

    I love this one, if you scroll through the pictures fast enough you can almost see the downward spiral. Like one of those sped-up videos of a squirrel decomposing LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163705700#.

  14. #12245
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the photo is an internet / instagram model named Julia Merekoulias. From her verified social media accounts, she's from Toronto, not Cincinnati.

    https://instagram.com/juliamerekoulias
    I was actually kind of hoping it was the girl sticking up her foot, or the black shorts, or the red panties in the mirror. The Instagram model is actually unattractive IMHO; has B*TCH written all over.

  15. #12244

    Wow LOL

    First, thanks for all the responses! I agree with the general consensus that it's likely a fake. I did the "follow button" trick and didn't notice posts from other cities but Irl Fan said there were posts from Cleveland so I missed that.

    I also noticed that the ad has been running with different pics for a while but I didn't take the time to reverse-search all of them. I searched the "normal person" looking ones and didn't see any other places it was used. I ignored the WTGTBT and figured they were clickbait but hoped maybe the simpler ones were more legit.

    I'm not going to contact them. Agreed there are a BUNCH of red flags. But one intriguing thing is that the ad has been running for a long time so I was wondering if anyone had intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape