Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #14785

    Trolled?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.
    She has to already be in the US if that guy already banged her. Unless he's just BS-ing.

  2. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Mystery kitty cat?

    I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will you report back tonight.
    Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.

  3. #14783
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.
    Mystery kitty cat?

    I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will report back tonight.

  4. #14782

    Sup Perverts

    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.

  5. #14781

    Kyoka XOXO girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Any word on what other spa she might be working?

    Called they said she went back to JP dunno how true that is.

  6. #14780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Thanks Intel on Eva

    Thanks for intel on Eva, much appreciated. Hadn't seen anything about her which I found strange. Particularly when she's said to offer both BBFS and Greek. Now I know why.

    I had planned to see Eva at XO next time I visit NY but will pass. There is a Latina woman at Fantasies in Queens that offers both those options and looks amazing. I much prefer Manhattan to Queens with its easier access but will check her out on the appropriate forum before making a decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahito  [View Original Post]
    I had Eva about a week and half ago. Would not recommend since her picture looks nothing like her in real life. Face was meh, had some serious belly flab, and breath smelled just a bit. Good thing I only booked hh because otherwise it would have been a waste. Only reason I continued was to bb a Cgirl, and Eva is definitely on the MILF side of spectrum. Also wanted a hard 200 for bbcip. Took it well and service wasn't a problem, it's just sort of disappointing what you're getting for what you're paying. Mentioned she was married and has a 7 year old. So if you're into that more power to you.

  7. #14779
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    There's a video on the site. It's hard to deep fake that.
    https://xoxogirlsny.com/images/upload/44611705807782.mp4

    It also looks like she could use a hand or two.
    https://x.com/XoXoGirlNYC/status/174...529727300?s=20
    Holy shit, those tits are almost the size of the ass of the girl I fucked today.

  8. #14778

    Got Milk?

    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    You saw kyoko earlier this month? Is pic acccurate because she looks amazing.
    There's a video on the site. It's hard to deep fake that.
    https://xoxogirlsny.com/images/upload/44611705807782.mp4

    It also looks like she could use a hand or two.
    https://x.com/XoXoGirlNYC/status/174...529727300?s=20

  9. #14777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Fucked her earlier this month. She's negotiable.
    You saw kyoko earlier this month? Is pic acccurate because she looks amazing.

  10. #14776

    Who and where?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Fucked her earlier this month. She's negotiable.
    Who and where? Not sure who you are talking about.

  11. #14775
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Looks like XOXO is not fucking around with fake pics now. $400/ hr. Girl posted a video. Those boobies look so juicy.

  12. #14774
    Fucked her earlier this month. She's negotiable.

  13. #14773

    XOXO Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDidIt21  [View Original Post]
    Any new girls coming through I know a lot of girls have just left. Been looking at Hitomi SE (https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/4107) and Eva (https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/478).

    And I haven't seen any reviews on them. Has got any experiences with them? Very curious about them.
    I had Eva about a week and half ago. Would not recommend since her picture looks nothing like her in real life. Face was meh, had some serious belly flab, and breath smelled just a bit. Good thing I only booked hh because otherwise it would have been a waste. Only reason I continued was to bb a Cgirl, and Eva is definitely on the MILF side of spectrum. Also wanted a hard 200 for bbcip. Took it well and service wasn't a problem, it's just sort of disappointing what you're getting for what you're paying. Mentioned she was married and has a 7 year old. So if you're into that more power to you.

  14. #14772

    Big Tits Delivery


  15. #14771

    Do you have a link to 13?

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Nysexye and 13 are both located in residential areas and will be easy for parking. I tend to prefer 13, they have fairer prices and the management is more helpful, more friendly and has more English speakers on staff. No idea what Zijin is, I probably know it by a different name. Anna is Asian only and it's located in the downtown so parking will suck.

    I almost scouted out Nysexye myself earlier today, as they have a bunch of new girls, but it was just too damn cold, and I ended up going to Manhattan instead. Checked out that Sily girl at SL. Not a $300/500 girl IMO and I didn't go forward with the booking. DDY Liliya was hotter to my eye, and cheaper too. Seems like the real $500 H C-girls are still working in Flushing. I think some of these C-girls we are seeing pop up lately might just want the premium for coming to Manhattan. They think theyre doing us a favor! But really we just want our Japanese girls back
    DM is fine. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape