Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 26641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20731
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Sexxy spinner is getting close to her down-payment for the next car. When she gets her goal, she'll put us on the back burner again because she works full time.
    She looks sexy. What's her current status if I may ask. I'm a little unclear, there seems to be some mixed messages. Lots of emphasis on "UTR", "don't ask her number if you don't already have it" but at the same time between all the reviews her location was revealed, her employment status was revealed and her face and body was revealed. With all that info I was actually able to recognize her at her job. Thanks!

  2. #20730

    Sophia remarks?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMagnifico  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm new here, but is there something to share on Sophia? A few pages back you were pumping her up and saying that you knew her personally from college? If there's some red flags please share.
    I'm with you. Sophia is nothing but a trustworthy drug free responsible, reliable sexy lady. I think an earlier post regarding Dallas' services heading downhill somehow got linked to Sophia. Don't get me wrong, it's possible that Sophia has done this with someone, but my many experiences with Sophia and knowing her pretty well now, I can't imagine her pulling crap like this. But it is a YMMV business and not all of us are going to click with every lady.

  3. #20729

    Emily

    I'm curious as well. Did a search on pictures and she hops around MI so not sure she's legit. Definitely cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGoose  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been w Emily 248 area. Had brief contact w her then went silent on me. Looks like an incredible spinner if legit. Any info greatly appreciated.

  4. #20728

    Emily GFE

    Anyone been w Emily 248 area. Had brief contact w her then went silent on me. Looks like an incredible spinner if legit. Any info greatly appreciated.

  5. #20727

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    It is a damn shame how quickly these girls can go from favorites to avoid.
    I know I'm new here, but is there something to share on Sophia? A few pages back you were pumping her up and saying that you knew her personally from college? If there's some red flags please share.

  6. #20726

    Rickdee

    Hey RickDee, I tried responding to your pm. Says you're not able to receive.

  7. #20725

    Damn. Thank you

    Thanks for the update. I was trying for #2 as well, and it became difficult. Scratch that one of the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    Well this is one of the reasons for us to use a burner. When I first found Dallas, I thought ok my be good. And I got a great first time dream with her. Then the next not as good but still quality. But with the lack of communication and way late on getting back to me after a schedule time. So I did not think I would try again. At which point her ad disappeared and when it came back up, I got a text from her. She asked for a meeting. So I figured maybe she needs some money and I can get a cheap meeting with a guaranteed meet on time. We'll I was mistaken, she then asked for a deposit. It was a small deposit so I thought maybe. I asked why the change? And her reply was to keep no shows from happening. Then I replied with when have I ever not showed or paid. At this point the stories started. First it was to pay court fees or go to jail, then to pay for the hotel, then I need I need I need. So a quick burn of the number and I am gone. I had some high hopes for her at the start and down hill fast.

    Stay safe and have fun all.

  8. #20724

    Sounds a lot like Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    Well this is one of the reasons for us to use a burner. When I first found Dallas, I thought ok my be good. And I got a great first time dream with her. Then the next not as good but still quality. But with the lack of communication and way late on getting back to me after a schedule time. So I did not think I would try again. At which point her ad disappeared and when it came back up, I got a text from her. She asked for a meeting. So I figured maybe she needs some money and I can get a cheap meeting with a guaranteed meet on time. We'll I was mistaken, she then asked for a deposit. It was a small deposit so I thought maybe. I asked why the change? And her reply was to keep no shows from happening. Then I replied with when have I ever not showed or paid. At this point the stories started. First it was to pay court fees or go to jail, then to pay for the hotel, then I need I need I need. So a quick burn of the number and I am gone. I had some high hopes for her at the start and down hill fast.

    Stay safe and have fun all.
    It is a damn shame how quickly these girls can go from favorites to avoid.

  9. #20723
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    So, maybe she's in longer than we think. I mean, those car payments, insurance, gas fill ups. .
    Tires, 20 inch rims, NOS kit, body kit, you know. The whole Vin Diesel package.

  10. #20722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    I too made a donation to the fund yesterday. Agree sweet girl with good skills. I met her at a house on the D were she was renting a room didn't see anyone else going in and out so was fine. Will repeat.
    I'll be making my donation again soon too.

    Keeping up my frequency to increase functionality after surgery, I've been seeing Jenna more than others because she's more available and on my side of town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/338363184112

  11. #20721

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    I made a recent contribution to the car fund and turns out we had met in the past through the old Backpage! She's older but still looks great, sexy body and just as skilled. Had a great time. Sweet gal with friendly personality. BTW, her location on SW side is safe, clean, and discreet. A little smell of smoke but she was working on making the place her own. So, maybe she's in longer than we think. I mean, those car payments, insurance, gas fill ups. .
    I too made a donation to the fund yesterday. Agree sweet girl with good skills. I met her at a house on the D were she was renting a room didn't see anyone else going in and out so was fine. Will repeat.

  12. #20720

    Dallas update

    Well this is one of the reasons for us to use a burner. When I first found Dallas, I thought ok my be good. And I got a great first time dream with her. Then the next not as good but still quality. But with the lack of communication and way late on getting back to me after a schedule time. So I did not think I would try again. At which point her ad disappeared and when it came back up, I got a text from her. She asked for a meeting. So I figured maybe she needs some money and I can get a cheap meeting with a guaranteed meet on time. We'll I was mistaken, she then asked for a deposit. It was a small deposit so I thought maybe. I asked why the change? And her reply was to keep no shows from happening. Then I replied with when have I ever not showed or paid. At this point the stories started. First it was to pay court fees or go to jail, then to pay for the hotel, then I need I need I need. So a quick burn of the number and I am gone. I had some high hopes for her at the start and down hill fast.

    Stay safe and have fun all.

  13. #20719
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Sexxy spinner is getting close to her down-payment for the next car. When she gets her goal, she'll put us on the back burner again because she works full time.
    I made a recent contribution to the car fund and turns out we had met in the past through the old Backpage! She's older but still looks great, sexy body and just as skilled. Had a great time. Sweet gal with friendly personality. BTW, her location on SW side is safe, clean, and discreet. A little smell of smoke but she was working on making the place her own. So, maybe she's in longer than we think. I mean, those car payments, insurance, gas fill ups. .

  14. #20718
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    She's a scammer. Short times lies about available service. Looks worse in person piss poor attitude etc. Ect. Etc.
    Ok Thanks. This is why I like this board save people from being scammed or worse.

  15. #20717

    Cj

    Met up with CJ. Communication was smooth, though I admit I was a bit slow to respond.

    Her warm welcome created an instant comfort. Without a doubt, she delivered. We transitioned from DFK to an impressive BBBJ, exploring some tit play before moving on to missionary. Popped early due to the exceptional BBBJ skills. After a brief rest and conversation, we seamlessly moved on to round 2.

    Once again, she managed to draw me in completely, exploring various positions. Her wild nature and eagerness to please stood out. She kinda looks alike Lisa Ann.

    Certainly looking forward to a repeat encounter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape