Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 16673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14648
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick FYI.

    Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.

    Or you're just unlucky.

    Or lucky if you really think about it.
    The best luck you can have is to leave this hobby behind, especially here in Madison. But to those of us unlucky enough to still be playing this game of roulette, you can always create your textfree throwaway number in a different area code. That decreases the likelihood of someone local having already blocked it to nearly zero.

  2. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It really is simple supply and demand: More mongers + fewer providers = higher prices. As for WHY the supply of providers is so low, we can speculate all we want, but like all social phenomenon, it's a complex combination of factors, not a simple single thing like "they all went to OF because they can make more $ selling content" or "unemployment is low" or "Russian bots ate all the quality hos. " Personally I think it mostly has to do with the North Korean weather control machines, but I have no solid proof.
    Now that's too funny! I guess it all depends on what trips your trigger and YMMV. One guy gets bbcip 140 the next guy can't get bb anything or has to pay 200 for a spit hand job with the same girl. What I find beautiful may not be your cup if tea. I have absolutely no interest in anything on the street, I don't want a massage, a hand job, or even just head. You can have the 5-6-700 girls too. Hard pass for me. I find it insulting to have to pay that much when I can have the same fun for free.

  3. #14646

    She has been around for a little while

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    That's odd! Saw her about a year ago. Had no issues with her, seemed nice. No management that I could see.
    Had seen her a few times and did a report on her. Was positive not the best looking but friendly and accommodating. Were a few other reports never anything real negative that I can remember. She has been around for little while. She may be managed. Did see a black guy usually hanging around on the stairs or outside by side doors. Me personally I don't really care if a girl is managed as long as its consensual. I think that's her business. If she feels safer for it and is fine giving up her money why not. A smart pimp wants a repeat customer same as a smart girl.

  4. #14645
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Where are you finding "decent providers" for 120 or 140? Even the junkies and other trash on STG usually ask more than that, and they're pretty far from what anyone would call "decent", at least if you have eyes, ears, and a sense of smell intact.

    But you're right about his inflation claim being BS. A couple of years ago or even last year, you could get an attractive girl and a good experience off Tryst for about 400, sometimes less. Now the going rate for quality there is at least 6 or 7, only the low quality women are asking 3 or 4. Inflation may be high, but it hasn't been 50 or 75% in one or two years.
    It really is simple supply and demand: More mongers + fewer providers = higher prices. As for WHY the supply of providers is so low, we can speculate all we want, but like all social phenomenon, it's a complex combination of factors, not a simple single thing like "they all went to OF because they can make more $ selling content" or "unemployment is low" or "Russian bots ate all the quality hos. " Personally I think it mostly has to do with the North Korean weather control machines, but I have no solid proof.

  5. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Do you ready think inflation was so bad that everything now costs 2-3 times what they did 4 years ago? I hope not LOL, I've been paying close to 120-140 and have no problem getting decent providers and the job done. 250 better get me a model with GFE, otherwise I'm good.
    Where are you finding "decent providers" for 120 or 140? Even the junkies and other trash on STG usually ask more than that, and they're pretty far from what anyone would call "decent", at least if you have eyes, ears, and a sense of smell intact.

    But you're right about his inflation claim being BS. A couple of years ago or even last year, you could get an attractive girl and a good experience off Tryst for about 400, sometimes less. Now the going rate for quality there is at least 6 or 7, only the low quality women are asking 3 or 4. Inflation may be high, but it hasn't been 50 or 75% in one or two years.

  6. #14643

    Crossover Hits

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's really a shame about Cleo / Ocean, because I just looked at her twitter and damn, she could really make some serious dough in this town if she decides to provide good service. Scroll down past the posts of her with Valerie and you'll see what I mean. I don't like to go into risky situations, but she's got me thinking about it at least a little bit.

    https://twitter.com/goddesscleo25
    Looks like Cleo / Ocean is now on Seeking. Damn, if only she was GFE and not so blatantly "about the money," I would be helpless.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-a009ff13a902

  7. #14642
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is Jada:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/62062864

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/226038509517

    Set up an appointment and headed over. Called and was informed that she was actually elsewhere with her "girlfriend". Called a bit later and a black man answered. Ended the call and immediately after she called apologizing for her idiot "friend". Bailed.

    Is this normal for her / is she managed? Her reviews here and on TER seemed OK, but they are from a while ago.
    That's odd! Saw her about a year ago. Had no issues with her, seemed nice. No management that I could see.

  8. #14641
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Do you ready think inflation was so bad that everything now costs 2-3 times what they did 4 years ago? I hope not LOL, I've been paying close to 120-140 and have no problem getting decent providers and the job done. 250 better get me a model with GFE, otherwise I'm good.
    My friend, the only way you're getting a date with a model offering GFE for 250 is if escorts start doing Groupon.

  9. #14640
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    And this is the best economy in my life. I pay my employees 2-3 times as much as I did 4 years ago and my income has done the same. The people at the bottom are spending their money on everything including escorts. This is like pouring gasoline on the economy. Yes there is inflation but its good inflation because its from money going into the bottom which is recycled back. The richest umungst us don't like that so they have tried to slow the economy, by jacking interest rates, in order to stop pay increases. But with the baby boomers retiring and the need for more workers, it has had little effect. So you pay a girl 250 instead of 100 four years ago. So what! If you aren't getting pay increases you need to reevaluate your employment. Make a girl happy and guess what, they make you happy.

    Giddit.
    Do you ready think inflation was so bad that everything now costs 2-3 times what they did 4 years ago? I hope not LOL, I've been paying close to 120-140 and have no problem getting decent providers and the job done. 250 better get me a model with GFE, otherwise I'm good.

  10. #14639

    Gabby is Alana

    Gabby is back, now going by Alana.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/263239470489

  11. #14638

    Gabby is Alana


  12. #14637
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. I do have an out of state area code, and I wondered if that might be it. Pretty sure I know how to talk politely to an escort after doing this for 20 years!

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick FYI.

    Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.

    Or you're just unlucky.

    Or lucky if you really think about it.

  13. #14636

    Your private message storage is full.

    Your mail box is full. (I wanted to PM you with another question).

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    Got a text unsolicited to that address.

    Anyone want to provide Intel?

    I assume a Chinese apartment location.

    Mika.

  14. #14635

    Days Inn by Park and Ride?

    Got a text unsolicited to that address.

    Anyone want to provide Intel?

    I assume a Chinese apartment location.

    Mika.

  15. #14634

    Burner numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I've tried everything I know how to do to reach her. For some reason she's never responded to me; it's a little disappointing because she sounds awesome.
    Just a quick FYI.

    Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.

    Or you're just unlucky.

    Or lucky if you really think about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape