Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 385 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerx2  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by yesterday when I was passing through. There weren't any cars in the parking lot. I rang the door bell and a little old lady came to the door. I decided to keep it moving on down the road. I didn't feel like rolling the dice on whether someone else was in there or not.
    Mamasan is older lady. The provider seemed 30 ish. Not bad looking and pretty nice. Actual saw her at Sam's Club the next day and she spoke.

  2. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyJoe  [View Original Post]
    Saw Fulton county tags on car out front. Asked girl, she said worked in Atl but didn't say say which AMP. Only 1 girl doing massages think name was Leah / Lia.
    I stopped by yesterday when I was passing through. There weren't any cars in the parking lot. I rang the door bell and a little old lady came to the door. I decided to keep it moving on down the road. I didn't feel like rolling the dice on whether someone else was in there or not.

  3. #4965
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Didn't say

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    Curious, which place in ATL? I might try again since it was good for a long time. Who'd you draw?
    Saw Fulton county tags on car out front. Asked girl, she said worked in Atl but didn't say say which AMP. Only 1 girl doing massages think name was Leah / Lia.

  4. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyJoe  [View Original Post]
    Back open with new personnel from Atl. Service is worth the trip. Much improved.
    Curious, which place in ATL? I might try again since it was good for a long time. Who'd you draw?

  5. #4963
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    A Top

    Back open with new personnel from Atl. Service is worth the trip. Much improved.

  6. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by YardLynx  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by last week as well since it was close to 26 and on the way home. I think her name was cacao or something- cute lady and really short spinner type. Table shower was fine and cleaned everything but no teasing. Massage was great and asked for hard and she did a great job. However no teasing at all and the flip was fine but again nothing great with no teasing. If she would have teased more I would be a regular but without it I doubt I will return. There was another lady there but didn't see her so not sure on that option.
    Sounds like you got the other lady there. Overall a middle of the road option it seems. I imagine like most a few repeat visits would help, but first impressions matter when I'm driving more than 15 minutes out of my way.

  7. #4961

    Bamboo

    I stopped by last week as well since it was close to 26 and on the way home. I think her name was cacao or something- cute lady and really short spinner type. Table shower was fine and cleaned everything but no teasing. Massage was great and asked for hard and she did a great job. However no teasing at all and the flip was fine but again nothing great with no teasing. If she would have teased more I would be a regular but without it I doubt I will return. There was another lady there but didn't see her so not sure on that option.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by bamboo this past week since there wasn't much else out there about it. I got Julia, late 40's to early 50's. TS was ok, massage was maybe 4 out of 10, lots of teasing, and the finish was middle of the road. Attitude was nice but the poor massage killed it for me. I heard another girl there, but didn't see her, and the place smelled of microwaved fish when I walked in. Almost walked out from that but it was obvious someone had just done it since it faded quickly.

    Overall, would not repeat.

    Anyone have any reviews of Elite on two notch?

  8. #4960

    American Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGuy97  [View Original Post]
    Looked and can't find American Spa, has it changed names? M Spa looks like a run down hotel. Any info on either and if worth a visit??
    It's on Bush River road.

  9. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by RatPact  [View Original Post]
    M Spa and American Spa both are American. Mostly White or Black girls, sometimes a Latina.
    Looked and can't find American Spa, has it changed names? M Spa looks like a run down hotel. Any info on either and if worth a visit??

  10. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little since I was in Columbia, but I vaguely remember that one of the spas had American girls? Am I remembering correctly?

    If so, could one of you fine people give me the name so I can do a bit of research to see wether it's worth the time and money.
    M Spa and American Spa both are American. Mostly White or Black girls, sometimes a Latina.

  11. #4957

    Non Asian massage providers

    It's been a little since I was in Columbia, but I vaguely remember that one of the spas had American girls? Am I remembering correctly?

    If so, could one of you fine people give me the name so I can do a bit of research to see wether it's worth the time and money.

  12. #4956

    Re: King's

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    This spa is across the street from Dunkin'. Haven't been in over 2 years. Anyone know if they're stopping open? A good rotation of ladies used to come thru. Nothing outstanding but pretty good for Columbia standards.
    They were definitely still open in mid December. The session was nothing special though, just an OK massage with an OK HE. (Apparently no shower available).

    Spaceman Spiff.

  13. #4955

    Kings Spa

    This spa is across the street from Dunkin'. Haven't been in over 2 years. Anyone know if they're stopping open? A good rotation of ladies used to come thru. Nothing outstanding but pretty good for Columbia standards.

  14. #4954

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by bamboo this past week since there wasn't much else out there about it. I got Julia, late 40's to early 50's. TS was ok, massage was maybe 4 out of 10, lots of teasing, and the finish was middle of the road. Attitude was nice but the poor massage killed it for me. I heard another girl there, but didn't see her, and the place smelled of microwaved fish when I walked in. Almost walked out from that but it was obvious someone had just done it since it faded quickly.

    Overall, would not repeat.

    Anyone have any reviews of Elite on two notch?
    Linda is great but she's been on vacation the past few times I've visited. Jessica is youngish, playful and really fun during the finish but haven't seen her in a while.

    Connie is new and has been enjoyable during my last couple of visits. The massage is basic, TS is as well, but she is very helpful at the end. There is also Hannah. Everything with her is meh.

    Sorry I'm not very good at guessing their ages. I'd say Connie & Hannah are between 30 - 45 ? Typical height, build, etc.

    Dammit I miss Linda! LOL.

  15. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJammy45  [View Original Post]
    LOL I wouldn't dare waste my time. I have no reason to risk wasting my time LOL. She wasn't cute, didn't have an amazing body, personality was great but not enough to give it a shot. Appreciate the feedback for sure.
    I sent you a PM BTW.

    But regarding time wasting, I understand. I still think NE is worth a visit but everyone has their preference and first impressions matter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape