Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54509

    Doraville Suggestions

    It's been a while since I've been in the Doraville area. Last time was at Pine Tree a few miles south which was meh and at Royal two summers ago, but even then it was a mixed bag between visits. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good Kamp?

  2. #54508

    Sunshine Guarantee

    Quote Originally Posted by CigarsAndBeer  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place recently. No joy to be had. Is this legit only now? Or did I just give off the wrong vibes?
    Must be the vibes, because that is one guaranteed fun to be had place.

  3. #54507

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by. It's stripped bare..
    Been gone for a while now.

  4. #54506

    Li Closed for renovations?

    I'm only an occasional AMP guy but just visited Li and that's what the sign said.

  5. #54505

    Sisi gone

    Just drove by. It's stripped bare. 😱.

  6. #54504
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Is H in Smyrna a Camp or Kamp?

    The other site says Chinese, Korean, and Thai available.
    It is a CAMP. The only KAMP in the Cobb area is Therapy Plus, about 5-10 min NE of there.

  7. #54503

    H

    Is H in Smyrna a Camp or Kamp?

    The other site says Chinese, Korean, and Thai available.

  8. #54502
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on SkiptheG_ for this spot. Looked interesting and relatively new. Don't recall if any of you guys have reported.

    Anyone partaken?
    Someone reviewed it a few months ago, and said it was legit. I walked in a week later after that review to get a card and got that legit vibe. Again, that was a few months ago, maybe they did the legit thing because they just opened. But don't know how it is now. I just read the STG ad, and it could be hit or miss.

  9. #54501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Try going abro.
    Abro 👍.

    Abro 👍128584;128585;128586;128077;.

  10. #54500

    V Acworth

    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by V Massage in Acworth and saw a pretty young Chinese girl named Wendy for the second time. She said she was 27 and I think that's accurate. She has nice legs and ass, average firm breasts, gives an excellent massage with OTC roaming and standard ending. She finished out the time with an great foot massage. Her English is improving since I first saw her, but it is still difficult. Total $.3 OTD. Definitely will repeat at least a few times and see what can be cultivated.
    I saw a young one there named Tina back in December but I have not seen any other young ones there recently, only the normal middle aged woman who does a decent job. Not sure if the staff changed or if my timing just doesn't align with the younger ones.

  11. #54499

    Lin Massage Smyrna

    Saw an ad on SkiptheG_ for this spot. Looked interesting and relatively new. Don't recall if any of you guys have reported.

    Anyone partaken?

  12. #54498

    Intel for visit next month

    I'm a Sr member from the Savannah area. I'll be in the ATL next month. Looking for an AMP with great service and reasonable rates. Feel free to message me. I'm not up to date on your regional abbreviations.

  13. #54497
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    Is there anywhere other than Oasis in the Suwannee area someone can recommend. I've been to all the Cumming spots. Looking for an alternative down here.

    Thanks!
    Try going abro.

  14. #54496
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarsAndBeer  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place recently. No joy to be had. Is this legit only now? Or did I just give off the wrong vibes?
    Was Samantha not there?

  15. #54495

    Mischa / Michelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers.

    I used to see a Michelle in Columbus GA that told me she worked in Atlanta too. Her co-workers called her Mischa. She was maybe 5'1", pudgy in the middle, big D's (albeit dropped), tight muscular ass, and gave an awesome massage and extras. Her english was mediocre and she was always super careful / paranoid. Her cell phone was connected to cameras that she would watch while she was working you over. She had a daughter she would talk about. Her thing was to give you a prostate massage while you popped. She disappeared from the Columbus scene about a year ago and since I moved to Atlanta, I have been trying to find her with (obviously) no success. Anyone have any leads? Senior members, please consider helping a fellow senior member out and if you'd prefer to PM me, please do! My box is clear. Thanks in advance.

    River.
    Bringing this back to top. Had one great response from someone who had seen her and knew her but not a sighting yet. Anyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape