Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 60912
-
01-22-24 12:54 #55947Senior Member

Posts: 177Sisi gone
Just drove by. It's stripped bare. 😱.
-
01-22-24 10:36 #55946Senior Member

Posts: 4061It is a CAMP. The only KAMP in the Cobb area is Therapy Plus, about 5-10 min NE of there.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 04:57 #55945Senior Member

Posts: 297H
Is H in Smyrna a Camp or Kamp?
The other site says Chinese, Korean, and Thai available.
-
01-21-24 20:55 #55944Senior Member

Posts: 4061Someone reviewed it a few months ago, and said it was legit. I walked in a week later after that review to get a card and got that legit vibe. Again, that was a few months ago, maybe they did the legit thing because they just opened. But don't know how it is now. I just read the STG ad, and it could be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 14:00 #55943Senior Member

Posts: 176Abro 👍.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
Abro 👍128584;128585;128586;128077;.
-
01-21-24 12:54 #55942Regular Member

Posts: 10V Acworth
I saw a young one there named Tina back in December but I have not seen any other young ones there recently, only the normal middle aged woman who does a decent job. Not sure if the staff changed or if my timing just doesn't align with the younger ones.
Originally Posted by LickUmGood
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:01 #55941Senior Member

Posts: 332Lin Massage Smyrna
Saw an ad on SkiptheG_ for this spot. Looked interesting and relatively new. Don't recall if any of you guys have reported.
Anyone partaken?
-
01-19-24 21:51 #55940Senior Member

Posts: 101Intel for visit next month
I'm a Sr member from the Savannah area. I'll be in the ATL next month. Looking for an AMP with great service and reasonable rates. Feel free to message me. I'm not up to date on your regional abbreviations.
-
01-19-24 18:44 #55939Senior Member

Posts: 315Try going abro.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 18:42 #55938Senior Member

Posts: 315Was Samantha not there?
Originally Posted by CigarsAndBeer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 09:04 #55937Senior Member

Posts: 409Mischa / Michelle?
Bringing this back to top. Had one great response from someone who had seen her and knew her but not a sighting yet. Anyone?
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 08:59 #55936Senior Member

Posts: 409Check Your Inbox
Check Your Inbox. I hear that Gainesville is under the microscope right now.
Originally Posted by Oily123
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 20:50 #55935Senior Member

Posts: 46Massage Legend
Went to ML today and was able to see Mia. As everyone states she is very skilled with good looks to go with it. I was shorted almost 20 minutes though as they were getting busy with other customers coming in. Doubt I will be back.
TJ.
-
01-18-24 17:34 #55934Senior Member

Posts: 183Gainesville
Can someone point me to a good spa in the Gainesville area?
Just moved there recently.
I've been to Lindo on 53 to Dawsonville.
Seemed pretty legit. Older woman.
Thanks!!
-
01-18-24 16:59 #55933Senior Member

Posts: 733Troll
Seriously, you DATY on Selena and she is a super soaker? Troll. In your dream. I bet you have not even seen her nude.
Originally Posted by MfuckerPlease
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



