Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 27819
-
01-22-24 21:47 #23244Senior Member

Posts: 240Enough said. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 21:46 #23243Senior Member

Posts: 87She's not from here, right? She also hasn't posted in a while and I just figured she hasn't been able to make the trip to here in a while.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 19:27 #23242Senior Member

Posts: 132Remilane
Finally met Remilane. Almost gave up cause she kept changing the apointment time.
The session was amazing. Bbfscip x 2 no upcharge.
She's cute with a bubbly personality, but I'm an ass man and she doesn't have the greatest derrière.
-
01-22-24 19:10 #23241Senior Member

Posts: 277Link?
Tried finding her info on the other site, but couldn't find it. Can I get a link broski?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:48 #23240Senior Member

Posts: 1102Nataliia
Is she still around?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:37 #23239Senior Member

Posts: 2931Dear forum, I cannot believe what just happened.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 17:21 #23238Senior Member

Posts: 134Who is that?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 17:18 #23237Senior Member

Posts: 134Amanda Wonders
Has anyone seen her recently?
She was one of my go to BBFS girls. She has gone dark on me.
-
01-22-24 17:01 #23236Senior Member

Posts: 1102Your inbox is full! Lolz.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 16:40 #23235Senior Member

Posts: 460Just wondering if I saw same lady. Is she 500 hr and asks 200 for bbcip? BTW I didn't pay the 200
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 15:57 #23234Senior Member

Posts: 79Clarification
Was this on top of the hourly rate or just the number she wanted for it? Curious if I can get away with a HH and do the upcharge.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 11:37 #23233Senior Member

Posts: 1018Kandysland
I saw Kandysland. Bbfscip 400.
-
01-22-24 11:32 #23232Senior Member

Posts: 1018Bb queen
The bareback queen posted a rare ad in Oly this am.
Probably doing BBFS duo's with Harlow.
-
01-21-24 23:21 #23231Senior Member

Posts: 196LeilaWicked
Whats the upcharge? Her rates are already comically high compared to the rest of the stable, she's got to be the bottom ***** out of that crew to ask that kind of rate.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 15:45 #23230Senior Member

Posts: 268LeilaWicked
Confirmed via text that she's open to it with an upcharge.
I didn't see her though.











Reply With Quote





