Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 27809
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23234

    Clarification

    Was this on top of the hourly rate or just the number she wanted for it? Curious if I can get away with a HH and do the upcharge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kandysland. Bbfscip 400.

  2. #23233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Kandysland

    I saw Kandysland. Bbfscip 400.

  3. #23232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Bb queen

    The bareback queen posted a rare ad in Oly this am.

    Probably doing BBFS duo's with Harlow.

  4. #23231

    LeilaWicked

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed via text that she's open to it with an upcharge.

    I didn't see her though.
    Whats the upcharge? Her rates are already comically high compared to the rest of the stable, she's got to be the bottom ***** out of that crew to ask that kind of rate.

  5. #23230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    LeilaWicked

    Confirmed via text that she's open to it with an upcharge.

    I didn't see her though.

  6. #23229

    The most wonderful time of the year

    It's that time of year! Couple nights ago I went and saw one of my ATFs. It was my second time, and she is adamantly against BBFS. But as we're catching up I learn she needs rent money and money to start up her business. Next thing I know I'm barebacking her for two hours, at a bargain price. Now's your chance to make that deal you've always wanted. Just be cool, nice and if you have recent test results even better. The post holiday credit card payments are coming, be smart and fuck hard, friends!!

  7. #23228
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she has been mentioned here and I always had a hard-on for her. Never seen her though as I saw some posts on the other board about hygiene. Now remember on the other board reviews are highly muted, so if they, on that board, say she had a really smelly cooch. I believed it. Either way I think she looks hot. Thanks for sharing.
    She is a dead fish fuck.

  8. #23227
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Cleo Alexandra is posting again. She was reported friendly to the topic a long while ago. Can anyone confirm with recent visits?
    Yeah, she has been mentioned here and I always had a hard-on for her. Never seen her though as I saw some posts on the other board about hygiene. Now remember on the other board reviews are highly muted, so if they, on that board, say she had a really smelly cooch. I believed it. Either way I think she looks hot. Thanks for sharing.

  9. #23226
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Little Persian

    Cleo Alexandra is posting again. She was reported friendly to the topic a long while ago. Can anyone confirm with recent visits?

  10. #23225

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure they're referring to this girl: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?480131-Madam-Kitty.
    Yeah they probably are. I know Jade has been texting all her contacts as she is working the next couple of days. So seems likely.

  11. #23224

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. A couple posters with almost no history referring to a provider with no link. Seems familiar.
    Pretty sure they're referring to this girl: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?480131-Madam-Kitty.

  12. #23223
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    Please shoot your loads in her tomorrow for me, I'm going last and want her at her dirtiest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orginallos  [View Original Post]
    Is there any Pictures of Jade? Link to her ad?
    Hmm. A couple posters with almost no history referring to a provider with no link. Seems familiar.

  13. #23222
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    Please shoot your loads in her tomorrow for me, I'm going last and want her at her dirtiest.
    Is there any Pictures of Jade? Link to her ad?

  14. #23221

    Jade

    Please shoot your loads in her tomorrow for me, I'm going last and want her at her dirtiest.

  15. #23220
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    CoronaLime posts both informative and satirical reports: we have to determine which is which.
    Yes! Some of use also like to break y'all's balls sometimes!! Between men that's all. Taste is a debate unless it's a 10 and she ain't never fat. Hahah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape