Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7980

    Did you tell her

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Pussy stink, guess she let lot of mofo nut and fill her up. She offer discount if I return, I said hell yeah, but I lied to that bish and that bish talks too much. She got no ass IMO to each their own. I'm on a mission to smash many hoes not start a relationship with these cum dumpsters.
    That her c unt stunk?

  2. #7979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksterr  [View Original Post]
    Why one and done? She looks like a total smokeshow and her reviews are stellar. What is the issue that keeps you from returning?
    Pussy stink, guess she let lot of mofo nut and fill her up. She offer discount if I return, I pass

  3. #7978
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    No test req. Bare camel slide. The rest is history. Easy peezy. One and done. Next one.
    Why one and done? She looks like a total smokeshow and her reviews are stellar. What is the issue that keeps you from returning?

  4. #7977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she belongs in this forum? Her menu offerings look pretty good by reviews otherwise. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.
    No test req. Bare camel slide. The rest is history. Easy peezy. One and done. Next one.

  5. #7976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Lonelyneighbor

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to bring this up again regarding anyone with any experience with her.

    Been looking at her ads on the other board and was curious.

    ad below for reference
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2735339-SuCk-YoU-SiLLy-SuNDaY!!-Let-s-play!!-%26%23128073%3B-%26%23128076%3B-New-Phone-number!
    I've messaged her before. She requires recent test for BBFS. But some of her earlier ad says no bare service?? Honestly I passed. Her pic make her look chubby, I got no problem with bbw as long as they're ok w bbfscip and have a big ass, but she's asking 240 hhr-that's too much gps. There's better bishes out there for that rate. If you like them fat and willing to pay that rate then get it and report back.

  6. #7975

    Anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. Is she a great lay? Send me a pm.
    Wanted to bring this up again regarding anyone with any experience with her.

    Been looking at her ads on the other board and was curious.

    ad below for reference
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2735339-SuCk-YoU-SiLLy-SuNDaY!!-Let-s-play!!-%26%23128073%3B-%26%23128076%3B-New-Phone-number!

  7. #7974

    AlexaBaby95

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.
    She became radio silent with me two times. Once, I even drove from Hillsboro to Vancouver, in the evening traffic, wasting three hours of my time, including waiting at Vancouver mall for directions. But still interested in trying once more!

  8. #7973

    Kgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I got Screened and they are not open just yet Said they would inform when ready.

    Menu is.

    HHR 300.

    Hour 400.

    One hour is 2 shots.

    Extra shot 40.

    BBFS extra 100.

    Appointment only.

    That's a little higher than Seatlle.
    How did you got screened?

  9. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I got Screened and they are not open just yet Said they would inform when ready.

    Menu is.

    HHR 300.

    Hour 400.

    One hour is 2 shots.

    Extra shot 40.

    BBFS extra 100.

    Appointment only.

    That's a little higher than Seatlle.
    Hopefully they will follow the California model, matching their prices. I'm sure they will get all the business they could want if they did that.

    This conversation should get moved to a k-girl section.

  10. #7971

    Screened

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Took a look at what their website was advertising, and I hope it improves. I'm only guessing here, but the contact info is for the P Booking #, and the others are for different cities.

    It also isn't giving any info on the girls' menu options on the site besides maybe TER I'd's. Even saying on the homepage this is for photoshoots only, not adult activities (like we believe that). Don't get me wrong, I'll still shoot them a text to get what their menu actually contains, but not getting a preview before making the call is frustrating.
    So I got Screened and they are not open just yet Said they would inform when ready.

    Menu is.

    HHR 300.

    Hour 400.

    One hour is 2 shots.

    Extra shot 40.

    BBFS extra 100.

    Appointment only.

    That's a little higher than Seatlle.

  11. #7970

    K-GFE site

    Quote Originally Posted by UsarMyVet72  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year, a bird that I see regularly in So Cal let me know of this Kagency just opening in Portland. Enjoy, Rose from the starting line up is a top tier provider, seem her as a regular in Seattle, AZ, and Houston over the past year.

    Here's the website:

    https://www.kgfe.net/portland
    Took a look at what their website was advertising, and I hope it improves. I'm only guessing here, but the contact info is for the P Booking #, and the others are for different cities.

    It also isn't giving any info on the girls' menu options on the site besides maybe TER I'd's. Even saying on the homepage this is for photoshoots only, not adult activities (like we believe that). Don't get me wrong, I'll still shoot them a text to get what their menu actually contains, but not getting a preview before making the call is frustrating.

  12. #7969
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Fuck. I'll still fuck a druggie. Most of the time I think with my dick.
    I never said I wouldn't hit that. Just don't be surprised if she doesn't reply.

  13. #7968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    She's a junkie. If she gets back to you, she will ask if you want to party and play. So, my guess she is seeing guys that are providing candy. I can't knock her, she getting her donation and candy from hobbyists.
    Fuck. I'll still fuck a druggie. Most of the time I think with my dick.

  14. #7967
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.
    She's a junkie. If she gets back to you, she will ask if you want to party and play. So, my guess she is seeing guys that are providing candy. I can't knock her, she getting her donation and candy from hobbyists.

  15. #7966

    NEW K-ORG in Portland

    Happy New Year, a bird that I see regularly in So Cal let me know of this Kagency just opening in Portland. Enjoy, Rose from the starting line up is a top tier provider, seem her as a regular in Seattle, AZ, and Houston over the past year.

    Here's the website:

    https://www.kgfe.net/portland

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape