Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Alexa should be on your short list. Prefers it bare and begs you to fill her up. Really fun girl, but tough to get on her schedule.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.

  2. #7964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she belongs in this forum? Her menu offerings look pretty good by reviews otherwise. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.
    Bbfscip no upsell. YMMV.

  3. #7963

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.
    Alexa should be on your short list. Prefers it bare and begs you to fill her up. Really fun girl, but tough to get on her schedule.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95

  4. #7962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Kirstin

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.
    Kirstin, she's old. She got that old people smell.

    Sexy Mia is a good fuck. But she only offers oc, rarely has ic available. Filled her up multiple time cip cia. I had my fun w her but I got bored and I needed new pussy to fuck.

  5. #7961

    Naughtynina8

    Anyone know if she belongs in this forum? Her menu offerings look pretty good by reviews otherwise. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.

  6. #7960

    JelLeeMeiMei

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.

  7. #7959
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.
    I think it's pretty much part of any of her sessions now. Last time I booked what I thought was a massage appointment, she asked me to stop and get condoms on the way.

  8. #7958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Trainer girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.
    More like potbelly old lady. I've seen her once a while ago. Maybe she hit the gym afterwards but her pics were misleading back then. Got BBBJ while I was laying down on bed, she then got on top no condom. Not test req, it's been a min so dunno rate back then, but she had tight pussy cause of kegel workout. Didn't find her attractive but to each their own. One and done, next one

  9. #7957

    Trainer Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.
    See her ad for Platinum services. May be that is FS?

  10. 01-18-24 16:48


  11. #7956

    Trainer Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.

  12. #7955

    Trainer Girl

    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.

  13. #7954

    Gangbangs

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Have got a regular, stripper body girl, mid 20's, that we have had a few gangbangs with her. Won't post who it is here publically. Will consider senior members here. Or be able to verify on the other board. Pm if interested in an invite to the next one.
    This sounds like fun and I'd love to join. Let me know if you get something setup.

  14. #7953

    PinkRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksterr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127872%3B

    Reviews seem to indicate she may belong in this thread. Can anyone here confirm? When this weather clears out I may go find out.
    Quite a few reviews state that she rushed the session also. That is the reason that I did not put her on the TDL. I am not sure but she may not belong in here. Now a days, most reviews simply saying Mish, Dog, etc, even if they used cover. Very few are sayimg CFS. Some clue words that indicate that one belongs here are some thing like ultimate GFE or full GFE or VIP treatment or she didn't say no, etc. But as far as I see, I didn't see those words.

  15. #7952

    PinkRose

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127872%3B

    Reviews seem to indicate she may belong in this thread. Can anyone here confirm? When this weather clears out I may go find out.

  16. #7951

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Have got a regular, stripper body girl, mid 20's, that we have had a few gangbangs with her. Won't post who it is here publically. Will consider senior members here. Or be able to verify on the other board. Pm if interested in an invite to the next one.
    Just curious, will it be covered or uncovered? Sorry if it is a dumb question. Asking because it posted in this thread. Just curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape