Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13518
-
01-23-24 16:10 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 747Unfortunate ripple effect
This is also why some attractive providers think they should be charging 600 an hour. Street walkers like this are now asking for 100 QV sessions. Take a hike.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:09 #12257Banned Member

Posts: 294She would have gotten contacted
There are many dudes in here that don't share anywhere near some of our standards. They will jump on anything. They've always been around, even when our harvest was nice. I would say they would have been called out mercilessly and I even commented years ago about how the escort section will not be discernible from the SW section. But here we are. Now we got to do the "Ain't for me, but whatever floats your boat."
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
But if I were a chick and saw this board, I'd rethink my choice of work or do what current girls are doing and jack up their prices after seeing their competition.
-
01-23-24 07:35 #12256Senior Member

Posts: 353Bad times
This is how bad things have gotten in Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
4 years ago she wouldn't have received a response for service.
I am disgusted with the current crop, very few acceptable pieces around working.
-
01-23-24 01:50 #12255Senior Member

Posts: 159T Marie
Has anyone have any recent in formation on her. I know there was a report several months ago that she has some type of circular wound / infection on her cheek in her recent ad. And she says she is. STD / DISEAS FREE (proof avail upon request) . But we all know that is only good up until the time she see's her first customer. But if it is is very recent that would indicate the the sore / wound was not an STD or it was cured.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163786014
-
01-22-24 16:47 #12254Senior Member

Posts: 89Info on Bell
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6149632455
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
Is her ad in Columbus. Scroll through all her pics until the one with the hooded red sweatshirt to see a pic without all the filter bs to see what she looks like. No experience with her myself, can't help you with that.
-
01-22-24 14:07 #12253Senior Member

Posts: 451Anyone have any intel on Bell?
Can't find any info using the search and this is the first I've seen her post an ad on LC.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163811631
-
01-22-24 11:31 #12252Senior Member

Posts: 827Autumn in Dry Ridge
I would describe Autumn as a free-spirited hippie type lover. She moved to a trailer in Dry Ridge off exit 159 a year ago to be close to daughter and play grandma. Trailer is in a trailer park and is certainly not fancy but she has fixed it up reasonably well.
She's petite in stature with a few extra pounds that didn't detract from the experience: Autumn is one of those providers that loves sex and has no trouble getting into the session. Her comms are also good. She asked 1. 0 for QV and 1. 5 for full hour. Her menu is very open: in our session we had BBBJ, CFS (including Greek) and a cum on tits finish.
If you feel like heading to the holler for some Gypsy MILF loving, Autumn's your girl.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 08:56 #12251Senior Member

Posts: 418Dry Ridge
Any Intel on this one? Feel free to PM.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/georg...e/990353720592
-
01-21-24 20:51 #12250Senior Member

Posts: 215Beware
Yes beware, read the past posts about her nothing has changed. Remember a persons past behaviors' will dictate future behaviors'. Much better choices on the market why take the chance
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 16:10 #12249Senior Member

Posts: 363Crissee
Still trouble?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163798527
-
01-19-24 18:24 #12248Senior Member

Posts: 747That one is real
No first hand experience but I remember the weird d*ck pic demands and other mongers reviewing her. If I remember correctly she is a stripper or former stripper and actually had some decent reviews but I don't play the picture game. I think she's friends with another provider who also requires said pictures before meeting. Somewhere along the wh*re trail, they were told that Uncle LEO can't send a d*ck pic.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 17:11 #12247Senior Member

Posts: 384Rbf
She has a case of RBF, but unattractive? LOL. OK.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 17:05 #12246Senior Member

Posts: 538Kind of board and pent up today LOL
Been entertaining myself today.
I love this one, if you scroll through the pictures fast enough you can almost see the downward spiral. Like one of those sped-up videos of a squirrel decomposing LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163705700#.
-
01-19-24 16:55 #12245Senior Member

Posts: 538I was actually kind of hoping it was the girl sticking up her foot, or the black shorts, or the red panties in the mirror. The Instagram model is actually unattractive IMHO; has B*TCH written all over.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 16:51 #12244Senior Member

Posts: 538Wow LOL
First, thanks for all the responses! I agree with the general consensus that it's likely a fake. I did the "follow button" trick and didn't notice posts from other cities but Irl Fan said there were posts from Cleveland so I missed that.
I also noticed that the ad has been running with different pics for a while but I didn't take the time to reverse-search all of them. I searched the "normal person" looking ones and didn't see any other places it was used. I ignored the WTGTBT and figured they were clickbait but hoped maybe the simpler ones were more legit.
I'm not going to contact them. Agreed there are a BUNCH of red flags. But one intriguing thing is that the ad has been running for a long time so I was wondering if anyone had intel.










Reply With Quote





