Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4611

    Akira VAC

    TOFFT on Akira and fucking A, I shouldn't be surprised you sons of bitches have a better stable than most other states given the spending climate of the region. Made time for two visits and Akira was the first. Got told she was a HYA and she was actually young and hot. Crazy. Stats are accurate and she's got really soft skin. She glided across me like a penguin in the dead artic winter.

    She felt me up in the bedroom as an LE check I suppose and passing with flying colors in these situations as I usually do, I grabbed ass, respectfully, to let her know it's all good. Light conversation and in the shower we go. She does some nice teasing and her voice was like honey tbh. So gentle and feminine that it really sells you the dream that this nubile woman is into me. I go with it and she gives a nice BBBJ. She didn't just straight for it either, not that I'd be opposed, but she got on top and went for lfk's to then passionate dfk's. Then she went down and proceeded to lick my nips and then blew the pipe. Really good suction and I for sure would've came if I let her keep going. She was very friendly to me rolling her perky buttons for some roaming before getting on top and using whatever kegels she has for a proper go.

    She's got a good rhythm but as a gentlemen should, don't be greedy and reciprocate with proper strokes and I gave it to her in missionary, k9, then finished my time with her in standing doggy. Just phenomenal talent visually.

    Would I recommend? Yes. Repeat? Probably but work requires me to travel so the likelihood of me being around is dependent on work bringing me back. Had to make the most of my trip so I wound up sampling another girl in the stable.

  2. #4610

    Mickey Reviews at LT?

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Mickey or LV-J at LT yet?
    Did a thread search, and there are a few requests for reviews for Mickey, but no actual review. Anyone have intel on her, and willing to share?

  3. #4609

    Ride Service

    Looking for a Vegas agency other than VAC that offers ride service.

    TIA!

  4. #4608
    LTLV's website lists it too; it's on the bottom of the pages for Somi, CL, and Abby.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that. Text the booker and is only for Somi, CL and Abby.

  5. #4607
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    90 mins

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNow  [View Original Post]
    How long has it been since the option change.

    Only her and 90 min.

    Wow.
    Just saw that. Text the booker and is only for Somi, CL and Abby.

  6. #4606

    Wow just notices the change

    How long has it been since the option change.

    Only her and 90 min.

    Wow.

  7. #4605
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikalo  [View Original Post]
    Good to know, thanks.

    Greek in the menu?
    Not that I know. Not my thing didn't try for it.

  8. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleButt69  [View Original Post]
    Just finished a pse session with her. Absolutely phenomenal. Perfect asian bimbo. Lots of P.S. Love her fake rack ass got a little fatter maybe bbl? Nothing is off the table with this one. Good times.
    Good to know, thanks.

    Greek in the menu?

  9. #4603

    Phoebe

    Just finished a pse session with her. Absolutely phenomenal. Perfect asian bimbo. Lots of P.S. Love her fake rack ass got a little fatter maybe bbl? Nothing is off the table with this one. Good times.

  10. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Just notice that Phoebe is now with Littletokyo. If you guys haven't seen Phoebe she is a full pornstar experience.
    How comparable is Phoebe to her photos?

  11. #4601
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Phoebe in LTLV

    Just notice that Phoebe is now with Littletokyo. If you guys haven't seen Phoebe she is a full pornstar experience.

  12. #4600
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Jay

    I had some extra time and money to kill so I visited my OTF Jay. Once again she proved to be worthy of my hard-earned cash. I look at it this way, the slot machines rarely back back but Jay there's always a jackpot and payout with Jay. I'm not going into details as I'd be repeating what everyone already knows. I texted VAC for an appointment, got the directions, and 45 minutes later I was parked, and off we went to the races. Once in I laid the cash on the dresser, BT, shower, nice BBBJ in the shower, and onto the bed. This time I just paid the GFE as I wanted a nice BBBJCIMF which is what I got and she took every drop and more. We lay on the bed for a while and just talked about life, Vegas, the drab looking desert, and Korean. Until next time, I'm out and thanks Jay.

  13. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    There is now a review of her on TER, I don't have premium right now though.
    Both Sujin and Winter are new on the site and the reviewer for both on TER is the same guy. He has a running average of giving nearly every encounter for over a year a 9/9 for appearance and performance. Keep that in mind. I've said it before but your best bet anymore is to make friends here and directly DM because even some of these posts are inflated or inaccurate unfortunately.

  14. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by TelTheDog  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting LV this week for avn, I tried texting LTLV they don't respond at all is that normal or I am doing something wrong, I am in NYC area they responded back so fast over here. Been 2 day still haven't received any response from them. Maybe I should tried VAC instead. Thank for any feedback.
    If you've used VAC before, contact them. I find them more reliable than LTLV. If not, they're not taking new clients at the moment. I wonder if LTLV stopped taking new ones too.

  15. #4597

    Ltlv

    I am visiting LV this week for avn, I tried texting LTLV they don't respond at all is that normal or I am doing something wrong, I am in NYC area they responded back so fast over here. Been 2 day still haven't received any response from them. Maybe I should tried VAC instead. Thank for any feedback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape