Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31061

    Eros Question

    What exactly does Eros verified mean? I've texted a couple of women that haven't sent back the standard response of needed my license, business card, or references. One says she is in Short Pump and provided the hotel address. Almost seems too easy and too good to be true. Marina the Ukranian model is one.

  2. #31060

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Lynn, Veronica Turbay, Victoria Vixen, Evelyn Reese, Saphora Knight, Quinn Smith, Cassie James, Bella Nocturne.
    Thanks I will check one of these out.

  3. #31059

    Bbbjws

    Hay guys the pickings are slim who has the best bbbjws at the moment, Nikki an Lola are my go to right now pixie too but she can be hard to reach.

  4. #31058

    Traveling Latinas

    Obviously there needs to be more reports about the LCS providers that post on list Crawler. I very much agree with a previous post; 20 different ad's leading to the same couple of locations. I ended up visiting one at a Chippenham / Midlo location. Get to the room, older chunky Latino woman with saggy d's maybe late 50's? Limited basic English, all business, had a list of no rules, no IOP. CBJ to get me half way there then she laid on the bed, legs spread, I asked for CG she either didn't understand or ignored me. So, I went with it proceeded to pound away for about 3 or 4 minutes got frustrated pulled to cover, finished myself and blew a load on her little landing strip and stomach. Obviously, she was not pleased with result and rushed to the bath room to clean up while I assume she cursing at me in Spanish. Negotiated 140 (that's all I had) for 30 out the door in less than 20 minutes. Learned my lesson to never again use LCS List Crawler ladies. There are much better safer international options on EROS and Touring VIP Girls.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/

  5. #31057
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask for a tip? When I. Talked to her she made it sound like everything included.
    Yea she wanted a tip too.

  6. #31056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163769759

    Recently visited this one hanging out in a hotel near Chippenham. She immediately slides on the condom and sucks you to get you hard but doesn't suck you enough to get you hard then expects you to fuck with a half hard dick then when you ask her to suck again she'll tell you she only sucks two times and won't try to get you fully hard. Barely any English so she wouldn't give any money back my fault for giving it to her up front I should have known better. Also a super clock watcher don't waste your time with her fellas much better out there.
    Those are the ones where you jerk it before you go and take the vitamin and pound the shit out of it. Pull off rubber and release all over her. Hate them kind of providers. Be safe.

  7. #31055

    Wasting my Time!

    What is up with all these women posting ads and not replying at all. I have reached out to about 20 different ones and the majority are either scam / fake or catfish staying at the same address (allegedly Latinas). The last time I let the little head do the thinking, I wound up in front of this older Dominican lady who begged me to stay at a reduced rate and told her phone handlers that she had sent me away.

    Does anyone have a reliable girl who they will share? My nuts are turning blue!

  8. #31054

    Don't see this one unless you're already hard as hell

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163769759

    Recently visited this one hanging out in a hotel near Chippenham. She immediately slides on the condom and sucks you to get you hard but doesn't suck you enough to get you hard then expects you to fuck with a half hard dick then when you ask her to suck again she'll tell you she only sucks two times and won't try to get you fully hard. Barely any English so she wouldn't give any money back my fault for giving it to her up front I should have known better. Also a super clock watcher don't waste your time with her fellas much better out there.

  9. #31053

    Her no LFK / DFK rule kills me

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Sally is great and totally agree, where did you see a new ad with new contact info. Willing to share.
    My only complaint is she allows no kissing at all, she'll let you kiss her face and body but nothing on the mouth. I was hoping that a few visits in she would change that policy for a regular but nope, I have seen her a half dozen times over the years and it's never on the table. She would be my ATF otherwise!

  10. #31052
    Quote Originally Posted by Versatilepg  [View Original Post]
    Had to see this one again, opted for more than CBJ this time and got BBBJ tipped extra 4 tee. Glad she was in chesterfield. Scared to go to any providers in henrico. Definitely a throat goat. Did a hhr and. 60 damage with tip.

    https://callescort.org/716-313-0358
    Did she ask for a tip? When I. Talked to her she made it sound like everything included.

  11. #31051

    Traveling Latinas

    Anyone know where the traveling Latinas are staying?

    If you've tried them, how was your experience?

    Thanks.

  12. #31050

    Long tall Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Sally is great and totally agree, where did you see a new ad with new contact info. Willing to share.
    Not sure if link works. Just search 'Sally' on listcrawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8045361271/1

  13. #31049

    New ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a lot on here but I finally got to meet up with Sally for the first time. Boy was she worth the wait.

    Incredible how hot she is for the damage. I've met hotter dates but none that were as reasonably priced as she is. Her personality is also huge. Very friendly and talkative. Got into the whole experience.

    Only downside is she's a clock watcher but I knew that going in so planned ahead. Pretty sure her handler was hanging out in the car so no awkward hall passing for me.

    Highly recommend.
    Sally is great and totally agree, where did you see a new ad with new contact info. Willing to share.

  14. #31048

    Interesting

    I met her on fakebook months before she started posting. I wanted to try her out but her prices were too high for me. Then she drops them to sell to everyone instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Star out parhma rd before henrico sent her to a place with a thousand doors. It was a bit difficult to setup with responses delayed. I kept at it a got the address and was omw. Once arrived no waiting and I get inside and she looks like her pics tall and limber. We talked for while before get started. She gave above average bbj then I railed her in cg, rcg, k9, and finished in mish. Checked all the boxes but the visit was nothing special. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/173694676663

  15. #31047

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I've actually seen her back in December when she was off Commerce. Pretty standard visit. Nothing stood out but her menu was wide open as you implied. She treated me right and didn't give off any bad vibes or anything. Somewhat business like with her rates but she opens up once you visit. I'd take a chance and go see her if I was you. You can do a lot worse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape