Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12991

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-9b281af60622

    Total nut job. Talked to her on the phone. Something is off about her. Might be younger than she says she is or a different person from the pics. Definitely a female. Communication was spotty and she expected me to meet up with her after replying to texts in 30 minute.

    Intervals. Got mad and blamed me for it. Wants 500 ppm or 2500 monthly allowance. Maybe one of you guys can crack the code.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this chick the one that's gotten a couple of our brother mongers banned from Seeking?
    She's real. I saw her a few times back in June. Cute little thing and a ton of fun in bed but definitely on the crazy side. I didn't find her on Seeking but instead on Tinder. Didn't pay her anything but definitely took her on some expensive dates but was worth it do be able to pump multiple loads into that tiny little girl. She never said no to anything. Stopped seeing her when I started getting the crazy vibes from her.

    https://go.tinder.com/5cthR2WtTvE-Amy

  2. #12990

    Persianbaddie

    She reached out to me in my DM.

    Thanks to your posts, I said, I respectfully decline.

    I was blocked end of story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]

  3. #12989

    Room Recycle-A PSA

    Juggled 2 SB's seeking attention this weekend. Both had time restrictions secondary to grad school / boyfriend-SB#1; work / family SB#2. As it worked out, saw SB#1 on Friday evening and SB#2 on Saturday morning. And used the same room. After SB#1 left, I showered and then "accidentally" spilled a little soft drink on the sheets, called the front desk and asked for a change in the linen. Stripped the bed, threw in the towel, left the bathroom spotless and returned to a fresh room the next morning. I've done something similar in a room with double beds, but never with a single king.

  4. #12988

    Victoria

    Isn't this chick the one that's gotten a couple of our brother mongers banned from Seeking?

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-9b281af60622

    Total nut job. Talked to her on the phone. Something is off about her. Might be younger than she says she is or a different person from the pics. Definitely a female. Communication was spotty and she expected me to meet up with her after replying to texts in 30 minute.

    Intervals. Got mad and blamed me for it. Wants 500 ppm or 2500 monthly allowance. Maybe one of you guys can crack the code.

  5. #12987

    Victoria

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-9b281af60622

    Total nut job. Talked to her on the phone. Something is off about her. Might be younger than she says she is or a different person from the pics. Definitely a female. Communication was spotty and she expected me to meet up with her after replying to texts in 30 minute.

    Intervals. Got mad and blamed me for it. Wants 500 ppm or 2500 monthly allowance. Maybe one of you guys can crack the code.

  6. #12986

    Secret benefits in DC

    Since my gorgeous teenie babie left me for her vanilla bf I've been struggling to find anyone halfway comparable on seeking.

    So I signed up (free) for secret benefits.

    Seem to be a lot more active HOT and verified profiles (I only go for 18-24, slim / athletic, 8+, white / middle eastern type) on secret benefits.

    BUT I hear the app is a shit scam. Paying for credits anwhere from $3 to $6 per contact depending on the package you purchase. Problem is seems like response rates are just as bad if not worse than on seeking.

    Guys. Any tips for secret benefits in our area?

    Should I drop $$ on it? What is the best strategy to get a better response rate? Can we "favorite / like / wink" at profiles for free to see if they look before dropping the $$$ credits to msg them?

    I've pretty much contacted and fucked every girl on seeking that I want (and who responded back LOL) so I'm taking a longggg hiatus from seeking until. Oh I dunno. Spring?

    Also any idea on sugardaddymeet site specificially for our area?

  7. #12985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This is a new profile. She had been discussed a decent amount on her last profile. Used to go by Froyo.

  8. #12984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Persianbaddie_2000.

    Wants 3 k for the first meet. Bad attitude.
    Not terribly hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-4b96522a5150

  9. #12983
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I did do a search and nothing came up. I used Alicebby. Probably should have just used Alice in the search. Lesson learned the hard way.
    There's dozens of posts on how to search in this forum. You don't search by username, you search by those first 8 characters in the URL after the / member /.

  10. #12982

    Alicebby

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    You should have search before seeing her. I think half the forum plowed her already. I was an early one.
    I did do a search and nothing came up. I used Alicebby. Probably should have just used Alice in the search. Lesson learned the hard way.

  11. #12981

    Inflation

    Persianbaddie_2000.

    Wants 3 k for the first meet. Bad attitude.

    Blocked and cannot provide link.

    LovingItGirl.

    Want 3-4 k per month allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-ee02af04452a

  12. #12980

  13. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    Will not repeat. Set up for dinner and back to the room. 2 hours before dinner, wants to meet in the lobby of the hotel, no dinner. I should have known then. I cancelled dinner reservations. Shows up 30 minutes late. It is the girl in the pictures. Very petite and pretty. Great attitude. We have good convoy. Then she says she wants to wash her hands. She literally washed her hands for 3 minutes. Guys do know how long that is. Come out and says do you want to wash your hands. Sure. Out to the bed and she is completely naked. She says she doesn't like to kiss. Even her boy friends. No blow job! It is part of her clean thing. I am exploring all those tattoos and trying to find those spots that drive her crazy. She keeps trying to get me to put on a condom. I think she thinks wants to get this over fast. I put on the condom backwards. She asked me not to use it because it has precum on it. Went Mish. And she kept giving rules. I finally lost my erection. Got a expensive hand job. Said that was a lot of cum. Goes to restroom and washes her hands longer than before. She used 2 different towels to dry her hands.
    You should have search before seeing her. I think half the forum plowed her already. I was an early one.

  14. #12978

    Xxxkate000

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-52721e998947

    Any info on this one? PM or respond in open forum. Thanks.

  15. #12977

    Alicebby

    Will not repeat. Set up for dinner and back to the room. 2 hours before dinner, wants to meet in the lobby of the hotel, no dinner. I should have known then. I cancelled dinner reservations. Shows up 30 minutes late. It is the girl in the pictures. Very petite and pretty. Great attitude. We have good convoy. Then she says she wants to wash her hands. She literally washed her hands for 3 minutes. Guys do know how long that is. Come out and says do you want to wash your hands. Sure. Out to the bed and she is completely naked. She says she doesn't like to kiss. Even her boy friends. No blow job! It is part of her clean thing. I am exploring all those tattoos and trying to find those spots that drive her crazy. She keeps trying to get me to put on a condom. I think she thinks wants to get this over fast. I put on the condom backwards. She asked me not to use it because it has precum on it. Went Mish. And she kept giving rules. I finally lost my erection. Got a expensive hand job. Said that was a lot of cum. Goes to restroom and washes her hands longer than before. She used 2 different towels to dry her hands.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape