Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #14789

    Kendal PPC is not WeChat worthy

    I must have gotten really ugly in 2024. Kendal wasn't flexi and wanted 100/200 from me. I really didn't like her enough to negotiate for more than 10 seconds. She looked way old, like 35 ish, and she has no butt. She's not even close to a Suya lite. I think PB trolled me.

    Damn. No Kyoka. Bad Kendal. And now I need to go buy condoms. Shit. FML. LOL.

  2. #14788
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    She has to already be in the US if that guy already banged her. Unless he's just BS-ing.
    I tried to reserve today but the phone guy told me the girls cannot come thru Customs. Why can't we have nice things.

  3. #14787
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahito  [View Original Post]
    I had Eva about a week and half ago. Would not recommend since her picture looks nothing like her in real life. Face was meh, had some serious belly flab, and breath smelled just a bit. Good thing I only booked hh because otherwise it would have been a waste. Only reason I continued was to bb a Cgirl, and Eva is definitely on the MILF side of spectrum. Also wanted a hard 200 for bbcip. Took it well and service wasn't a problem, it's just sort of disappointing what you're getting for what you're paying. Mentioned she was married and has a 7 year old. So if you're into that more power to you.
    Wow thanks! Glad I didn't take that leap of faith and trusted my instinct. I was going to see Kyoka but they sent her back. Sucks I was really looking to see those big tits. Have to gone to DDY or SL? I want to take a visit but idk if they do BBFS there. Now looking at Fairy SL and hear some great feedback. Does she do BBFS and if not who does?

  4. #14786

    Fake meat

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.
    Lina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/479 - The Taiwan surprise is that she is using a Korean girl's IG photo. The images by the pool are also editing (bad job at waist reduction).

  5. #14785

    Trolled?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.
    She has to already be in the US if that guy already banged her. Unless he's just BS-ing.

  6. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Mystery kitty cat?

    I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will you report back tonight.
    Fuck! She is not here. Customs send Kyoka back to Japan.

  7. #14783
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.
    Mystery kitty cat?

    I'm looking to get 2 big jugs of milk. Will report back tonight.

  8. #14782

    Sup Perverts

    Yua 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/478 - looks very cute, will eat her for dinner tonight. #NBC #RTB?? We shall see.

  9. #14781

    Kyoka XOXO girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Any word on what other spa she might be working?

    Called they said she went back to JP dunno how true that is.

  10. #14780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Thanks Intel on Eva

    Thanks for intel on Eva, much appreciated. Hadn't seen anything about her which I found strange. Particularly when she's said to offer both BBFS and Greek. Now I know why.

    I had planned to see Eva at XO next time I visit NY but will pass. There is a Latina woman at Fantasies in Queens that offers both those options and looks amazing. I much prefer Manhattan to Queens with its easier access but will check her out on the appropriate forum before making a decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahito  [View Original Post]
    I had Eva about a week and half ago. Would not recommend since her picture looks nothing like her in real life. Face was meh, had some serious belly flab, and breath smelled just a bit. Good thing I only booked hh because otherwise it would have been a waste. Only reason I continued was to bb a Cgirl, and Eva is definitely on the MILF side of spectrum. Also wanted a hard 200 for bbcip. Took it well and service wasn't a problem, it's just sort of disappointing what you're getting for what you're paying. Mentioned she was married and has a 7 year old. So if you're into that more power to you.

  11. #14779
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    There's a video on the site. It's hard to deep fake that.
    https://xoxogirlsny.com/images/upload/44611705807782.mp4

    It also looks like she could use a hand or two.
    https://x.com/XoXoGirlNYC/status/174...529727300?s=20
    Holy shit, those tits are almost the size of the ass of the girl I fucked today.

  12. #14778

    Got Milk?

    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    You saw kyoko earlier this month? Is pic acccurate because she looks amazing.
    There's a video on the site. It's hard to deep fake that.
    https://xoxogirlsny.com/images/upload/44611705807782.mp4

    It also looks like she could use a hand or two.
    https://x.com/XoXoGirlNYC/status/174...529727300?s=20

  13. #14777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Fucked her earlier this month. She's negotiable.
    You saw kyoko earlier this month? Is pic acccurate because she looks amazing.

  14. #14776

    Who and where?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Fucked her earlier this month. She's negotiable.
    Who and where? Not sure who you are talking about.

  15. #14775
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Looks like XOXO is not fucking around with fake pics now. $400/ hr. Girl posted a video. Those boobies look so juicy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape