Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6984
-
01-21-24 09:56 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 356First off, be very careful with outcallwhen you get the place. Girls will try to get you to get a room and then give it to them. You don't know what they are going to do in there or what they are going to trash. So if you get a dumpy hotel room I would pick the girl up bring her there and then bring her home. But there is a lot of risk. Airbnb I wouldn't even consider. The dive hotels are used to a lot of the stuff going on so I would stick with them. But just be careful of a lot of the risks out there and I'm sure a lot of the other mongers can tell you some interesting stories. In my experience I've been lucky that I have had few issues. Except one time, a girl did not want to leave, and she wanted to use the room for herself. She actually took the room key. I had to go to the manager and tell him what the girl did, and that I wanted to leave. Luckily, he took care of it all and it ended there.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 00:53 #5303Regular Member

Posts: 19Outcall places
Hey what's up everyone, new monger here. I just was wondering what you guys recommend for outcall locations? Would an airbnb work or would a hotel be better? Thanks in advance!
-
01-17-24 20:59 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 494Pro
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342
See my Bridgeport escort posts.
-
01-16-24 15:07 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 1041
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
You're right!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Looks like the New Haven area hotels are still available.
But the Hartford area hotels including those in East Hartford and Manchester are all blacked out.
-
01-14-24 22:58 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 1533Hourly rentals
First off DayUse is a period of time rental and not an hourly rental. There are other hotels that rent by a clock of time and not hourly. A friend used one within the last 2 weeks. It was cash only though.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 22:53 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 1533Dayuse
Yea I have used them. Holiday Inn East Haven and Courtyard and Best.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Western New Haven. No issues and no cancellation fees or upfront payments. No issues.
-
01-13-24 15:38 #5298Banned Member

Posts: 495Still works
NH has 2 on that site. Use the map and zoom out to cover wider area. You'll see a few; def not as many as last year but some exist. Also. There's a few motels between NH and B-Port that do SS.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 13:24 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 1041I see. I thought I heard about this last year, guess they goes into effect in 2024.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 09:26 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 1234They might not be sold out, but blocked.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Hourly room rentals are now illegal in CT. https://legiscan.com/CT/bill/SB01117/2023.
-
01-12-24 08:58 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 1041Dayuse
Any of you guys use Dayuse for rooms?
Looks like all the usual hotels in the Hartford area are sold out, regardless of the dates you choose. Seems like they are no longer available.
-
01-11-24 10:13 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 126So when you used $$ $$$ $$ are you saying $700?
Originally Posted by ArtOf
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:50 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 83I was using the abbreviation section of this site.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
Below is what it says.
$ $100.
$$ $200.
$$$ $300.
$$$ 5 $350.
Sorry for any confusion .
-
01-10-24 11:14 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 628Looks like nine?
Originally Posted by SmartTom
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 11:04 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 511Seeking Research. Thank You very much for sharing
Great example of how much work Seeking requires to find a diamond in the rough. Whatever happened to UTRs being cheaper, young, cute, fun, etc. Please share or refine your $ system, if it is just counting the symbols, then I just can't believe some of these girls want 9 bills.
Originally Posted by ArtOf
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 09:37 #5290Regular Member

Posts: 16I think its 8
I think its 8.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






