Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7974

    AlexaBaby95

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.
    She became radio silent with me two times. Once, I even drove from Hillsboro to Vancouver, in the evening traffic, wasting three hours of my time, including waiting at Vancouver mall for directions. But still interested in trying once more!

  2. #7973

    Kgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I got Screened and they are not open just yet Said they would inform when ready.

    Menu is.

    HHR 300.

    Hour 400.

    One hour is 2 shots.

    Extra shot 40.

    BBFS extra 100.

    Appointment only.

    That's a little higher than Seatlle.
    How did you got screened?

  3. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I got Screened and they are not open just yet Said they would inform when ready.

    Menu is.

    HHR 300.

    Hour 400.

    One hour is 2 shots.

    Extra shot 40.

    BBFS extra 100.

    Appointment only.

    That's a little higher than Seatlle.
    Hopefully they will follow the California model, matching their prices. I'm sure they will get all the business they could want if they did that.

    This conversation should get moved to a k-girl section.

  4. #7971

    Screened

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Took a look at what their website was advertising, and I hope it improves. I'm only guessing here, but the contact info is for the P Booking #, and the others are for different cities.

    It also isn't giving any info on the girls' menu options on the site besides maybe TER I'd's. Even saying on the homepage this is for photoshoots only, not adult activities (like we believe that). Don't get me wrong, I'll still shoot them a text to get what their menu actually contains, but not getting a preview before making the call is frustrating.
    So I got Screened and they are not open just yet Said they would inform when ready.

    Menu is.

    HHR 300.

    Hour 400.

    One hour is 2 shots.

    Extra shot 40.

    BBFS extra 100.

    Appointment only.

    That's a little higher than Seatlle.

  5. #7970

    K-GFE site

    Quote Originally Posted by UsarMyVet72  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year, a bird that I see regularly in So Cal let me know of this Kagency just opening in Portland. Enjoy, Rose from the starting line up is a top tier provider, seem her as a regular in Seattle, AZ, and Houston over the past year.

    Here's the website:

    https://www.kgfe.net/portland
    Took a look at what their website was advertising, and I hope it improves. I'm only guessing here, but the contact info is for the P Booking #, and the others are for different cities.

    It also isn't giving any info on the girls' menu options on the site besides maybe TER I'd's. Even saying on the homepage this is for photoshoots only, not adult activities (like we believe that). Don't get me wrong, I'll still shoot them a text to get what their menu actually contains, but not getting a preview before making the call is frustrating.

  6. #7969
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Fuck. I'll still fuck a druggie. Most of the time I think with my dick.
    I never said I wouldn't hit that. Just don't be surprised if she doesn't reply.

  7. #7968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    She's a junkie. If she gets back to you, she will ask if you want to party and play. So, my guess she is seeing guys that are providing candy. I can't knock her, she getting her donation and candy from hobbyists.
    Fuck. I'll still fuck a druggie. Most of the time I think with my dick.

  8. #7967
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.
    She's a junkie. If she gets back to you, she will ask if you want to party and play. So, my guess she is seeing guys that are providing candy. I can't knock her, she getting her donation and candy from hobbyists.

  9. #7966

    NEW K-ORG in Portland

    Happy New Year, a bird that I see regularly in So Cal let me know of this Kagency just opening in Portland. Enjoy, Rose from the starting line up is a top tier provider, seem her as a regular in Seattle, AZ, and Houston over the past year.

    Here's the website:

    https://www.kgfe.net/portland

  10. #7965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Alexa should be on your short list. Prefers it bare and begs you to fill her up. Really fun girl, but tough to get on her schedule.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.

  11. #7964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she belongs in this forum? Her menu offerings look pretty good by reviews otherwise. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.
    Bbfscip no upsell. YMMV.

  12. #7963

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.
    Alexa should be on your short list. Prefers it bare and begs you to fill her up. Really fun girl, but tough to get on her schedule.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95

  13. #7962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Kirstin

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.
    Kirstin, she's old. She got that old people smell.

    Sexy Mia is a good fuck. But she only offers oc, rarely has ic available. Filled her up multiple time cip cia. I had my fun w her but I got bored and I needed new pussy to fuck.

  14. #7961

    Naughtynina8

    Anyone know if she belongs in this forum? Her menu offerings look pretty good by reviews otherwise. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.

  15. #7960

    JelLeeMeiMei

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape