Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 8286
-
01-20-24 16:50 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 135Slow at Pandoras
I am here right now and there are only three ladies.
Amari.
Martina.
Sierra.
Amari says she doesn't do full service.
Martina said next time I come back in.
I will wait on other ladies and report back.
-
01-20-24 15:35 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 244Terra
What does she look like day or night time girl?
Originally Posted by BroDot
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 14:16 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 281I'd cut them if you want anything more than a dance. She does do an interesting stage performance, impressive core strength.
Originally Posted by BroDot
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 14:00 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 97Burying the lead
Who did the MILF tits belong to? Inquiring minds want to know!
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 21:48 #5927Regular Member

Posts: 15Terra
Anyone ever get anything from Terra. She's my type. I've done a few 3/$100's with her and while the dances are good, the mileage and access aren't great. Got more from Jade and Kenzie. Do I cut my losses and stick with the ole reliable?
-
01-19-24 19:53 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 655I went to see Monse today. She wasn't there. Luna was happy to let me lick her snatch and blow me. Some of you guys need to drink more pineapple juice.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 19:11 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm not worried about it, I tested clean right after it was first reported over a month and an half ago and again recently.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 17:04 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 541She is low mileage or people are very hush hush about her.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 14:54 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 2335The disco inferno (look up the song if you don't know the reference) pass?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 12:56 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 216Mimi
Does anyone know Mimi's schedule? I had a great dance from her and always seem to miss her.
-
01-18-24 14:13 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 300How far are you driving for your obsession? No snow here.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 14:01 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 72My atv on a snowy day.
Will be nice to have Anya on me. I can't wait to get warmed up. I'm nervous for the drive today. But her power is just too strong. I will risk life and limb.
-
01-18-24 10:38 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 1019LOL. I have been there.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 19:23 #5918I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 8781 pump. It be long time. Feel very good. She sit and powpowpow.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
She nice woman.
-
01-17-24 18:11 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 1108How many pumps did you get?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





