Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 758
-
10-06-23 19:52 #533Senior Member

Posts: 39Elizabeth. Murrieta
Elizabeth in Murrieta. Anyone try her yet?
Older but "as many pops in your time" has me intrigued.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156596685
Screenshot in case ad goes down.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
09-30-23 23:42 #532Senior Member

Posts: 61Chrissy
Has anyone seen this one, by any chance? I've been wanting to see her, but she works out of Victorville, which would be quite a drive and I don't want to make the trip if it's not going to be worthwhile. She seems fairly new and no reviews yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/155989214
-
09-23-23 23:38 #531Senior Member

Posts: 57Forgot to include link
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ide/duchesse91
Originally Posted by Undftdaddctn
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 22:30 #530Senior Member

Posts: 57Duchesse
Been seeing this chick on PD. 4 for a qv. Anyone tried there luck with are her?
She has only 9 reviews.
Also is there any specifics I should look for?
-
09-23-23 21:53 #529Regular Member

Posts: 10Snow bunny
Has anyone seen her? Seems kinda scammy and not sure if that review is there to throw us off. Her rates are insanely low too.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...102/9514391791
-
09-18-23 14:57 #528Senior Member

Posts: 1657I can't stand a woman with fat feet let alone fat.
Originally Posted by MacFlurry23
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 12:49 #527Senior Member

Posts: 42Cheap mature
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...pire/154342458
Decided to bite on this last week, was a last minute, same day, "why not?" decision. $0. 8 and I got what I expected for that price. I reached out and got a quick reply. Hotel room wasn't filthy, but didn't have AC. She didn't speak English so I didn't get a name. CBJ was pretty tooth-why but I blame my size. She seemed to enjoy it (was plenty vocal) but I think I saw some tumbleweed rolling around the room. Overall, not terrible but it wouldn't been perfectly decent if the room had decent AC. Helps that she was completely friendly, even with the language barrier.
If you want a meh looking mature with a big ass, I'd say go for it. I didn't ask about BBFS, but I have no doubt she'd be up for it.
-
09-16-23 20:56 #526Senior Member

Posts: 261Pd
Don't usually find myself in this area of the country and the usual sites I use elsewhere are somewhat sparse but I see lots of girls with TONS of reviews on PD. If there was that many guys seeing these girls I'd think they would show up elsewhere to include here. Are the girls on PD writing their own reviews? Is that another bullst site?
-
09-03-23 01:46 #525Senior Member

Posts: 25That is probably still standard screening for her. I'm of the same mindset as you and don't want to expose more then I have to. Alternate screening methods might work for her, like recent references but you'd have to get that info from her.
Originally Posted by Malvado
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 01:39 #524Regular Member

Posts: 19Butterfly AKA Sam. Great Provider
I have been searching for an actual provider who is reliable and closer to Barstow than VV or the surrounding area, and I finally found what I was looking for.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/152266178
I met up with Butterfly and picked her up with no hassle. She directed me to a secluded area that was remote, but also gave me the visibility to feel safe that no one would come upon us.
We agreed on $$ . 5 for a cardate / BBBJCIM, (which was a little more than I wanted, but the last time I went cheaper with a different provider I had a bad experience and ended up spending more overall after contacting a second provider), and it was well worth it.
First, pics were real and accurate. Butterfly dressed appropriately sexy. She looks like she's in her early 20's as advertised.
I never felt rushed, even though I lasted longer than I expected.
BJ was wet with great suction. Finished in her mouth and clean up was a breeze.
Overall I definitely recommend her. Great attitude. Sweet girl. 100% will repeat.
-
08-30-23 15:26 #523Senior Member

Posts: 70Ms Trouble screening
Does she still ask for a selfie / photo? I tried setting something up a couple of years ago but that requirement is a hard no for me.
Originally Posted by ClimbingUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 00:09 #522Senior Member

Posts: 25I don't think she does much pre-booking and changes her availability day to day. If she says she's available on her Tryst or PD profile then she should be reachable. I just checked both right now and it said unavailable so I wouldn't expect to hear back from her.
Originally Posted by Sony15
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:17 #521Regular Member

Posts: 17Contact
I tried contacting her but so far no reply. How was communication with her?
Originally Posted by ClimbingUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 20:17 #520Regular Member

Posts: 9Roxxxy returns?
I remember her. Great sessions were had before she got in trouble on HX. She was a top tier squirter from what I recall. I'd love to get in touch with her again and see if she's still a great time. Let me know how to get in touch with her please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Prisoner57
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 22:17 #519Regular Member

Posts: 19Ended up just going for it. Damn this chic is a straight up nympho. 160 for hhr in her bedroom. Gives an insane sloppy blowjob. Even licked the ass little bit. She's stacked from head to toe. Huge natural tits and gigantic ass. Pretty face. And very sensual. But be warned. Her room is an absolute mess. Extremely dirty. Stained bed sheets. I was grossed out but her service made me forget about it. But took a hot ass boiling shower as soon as I got home. Next time I might just do a car date. Her car date BBBJ is only 100.
Originally Posted by JohnBlaze36
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





