Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 11215
-
01-20-24 14:24 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 622Delete Post
Does anyone know how to delete a post in this thread? I have submitted a request using the Report Post form to delete some of my older posts but it's not being deleted. Does anyone know why?
-
01-20-24 05:57 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 548It's crazy how on Reddit, the SBs frown on any PPMs that's below $1,000.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 22:31 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 1023I hear ya man. These dudes giving these chics crazy silly amounts don't realize some of these chics are laughing at them. They think they're suckers and treat them like paypigs / cashcows. The power should be in our hands because we have the cash they want. But pussy is a powerful thing and some guys don't think with the big head. I can maybe understand paying big bucks for a chic that's a hot real model that's been in print or a well known hot porn star and you want to fulfill a fantasy. But these are everyday girls and don't merit spending high dollar amounts. Just to much simpin' going on nowadays.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
And 100 for each overnight is a hella steal. Good work.
-
01-19-24 21:20 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 245By you? Jesus bro I'm jealous. My account expired so I can't message her. But I'll def resub if I know she responds and not a GPS or tuna girl.
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 18:54 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 622Delete old post
How come I cannot delete some of my old posts in this thread using the Report functionality?
-
01-19-24 16:10 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 5603Some are and some are not. I think the goal of many guys is to weed out the pro types in favor of the GND types. I would call them non-pros but that opens up a whole can of worms from the peanut gallery.
Originally Posted by JackMiles
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 16:00 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 3337Yeah, don't take him seriously. Too many guys on here, and on SA, see things in such a different way than others.
Originally Posted by JackMiles
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 15:52 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 71How can a girl survive in this inflated economy? Well, if these girls you're referencing rely on this site for their only income, then these girls are just hookers. I'd like to think that the girls on this site are just looking for a little breathing room, but I guess I was wrong the whole time.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 15:48 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 5603My live in GF who originally was my SB 10 years ago has a side hussle business online where she only deals with simps. She gets just about 1500 a month chatting w losers or gooners as she calls them. Great for me, but not so great for shopping in the SB market. And for real time dates they pay for a smile what you guys pay for a trip to the FC. So yeah the market has been f'd up.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
And yeah back in the day i was paying 1200 allowance for 12 overnites a month. And to this day she comes up about $$$$$ short a month on the bills. So over the 10 years I have spent maybe 40k-50k on her.
-
01-19-24 14:24 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 3337Tati
I recently saw a post about a girl, and it might be this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-e217de9d65f5
The post concerned the possibility that she had some sort of blemish on her face, that it might be HPV or something, perhaps a cold sore. If someone knows the facts, please reply either here or in PM. She is contacting me.
-
01-19-24 13:50 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 1023Are you serious?!
First off let's get away from these terms of salt daddy, fake daddies, Splenda daddies, etc. If you help out a girl with 100 or 1000 in an arrangement type deal. You're a sugardaddy period! Also I hate the term sugardaddy, it sounds silly as fuck to me. So I just like Daddy or Papi, since I'm a Hispanic guy. For me what you refer to as a salt daddy. I can understand but I know it as the "smash and dash". Meaning you trick the girl out of paying her after you smashed her. I've known some dudes that have done that and it's fucked up.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
Also these girls are not always jobless. So they may not need as much help. Since I go for mainly college girl types and ages. They may be working part-time or getting help from their parents for college. So all they want is some extra spending cash for small bills, having fun, cell bill, etc. Not all girls are materialistic minded and trying to live that boujee (bourgeois) "lifestyle". So it's possible to find girls that are fine at lower amounts. It's just getting harder to nowadays with the smaller pond I fish in and with dudes just giving these girls high PPM amounts without even negotiating. Giving these girls high PPM amounts right off the bat or just asking what their PPM amount is. IS WHAT HAS RUINED THE GAME! And contributed to so many girls having GPS / PPS even ugly overweight girls. I refer to that, as what the kids call it now, as simping! Just giving a chic whatever she wants, no questions asked. Don't be a simp! You need to know how to negotiate.
A sugar arrangement is meant to provide some extra help and maybe some gifts here and there to a girl. It's not meant to replace and be a source of regular income. That's what a regular job is for.
And yes Covid did reduce the pool! I know what I saw when it first came around and we had all the restrictions kick in.
-
01-19-24 13:25 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 622That's a possibility.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 13:16 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 622That explains. You're young and probably above average looking so the chances for you to find such an arrangement is more likely. Guess you got lucky. It happens.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 12:50 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 37Cutie
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-d586366a6aa5
Has anyone this cutie yet? Any information will be appreciated.
-
01-19-24 12:43 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 5603Because she has multiple SD's. Very common to have 2 or 3 regulars not to mention the random guys she fucks 1 time here and there. Or she may live with or be getting money from her family.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






