LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    She's a junkie. If she gets back to you, she will ask if you want to party and play. So, my guess she is seeing guys that are providing candy. I can't knock her, she getting her donation and candy from hobbyists.
    Fuck. I'll still fuck a druggie. Most of the time I think with my dick.

  2. #7967
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.
    She's a junkie. If she gets back to you, she will ask if you want to party and play. So, my guess she is seeing guys that are providing candy. I can't knock her, she getting her donation and candy from hobbyists.

  3. #7966

    NEW K-ORG in Portland

    Happy New Year, a bird that I see regularly in So Cal let me know of this Kagency just opening in Portland. Enjoy, Rose from the starting line up is a top tier provider, seem her as a regular in Seattle, AZ, and Houston over the past year.

    Here's the website:

    https://www.kgfe.net/portland

  4. #7965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Alexa should be on your short list. Prefers it bare and begs you to fill her up. Really fun girl, but tough to get on her schedule.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95
    I tried to see her but she responded back a few days after initial contact. Smh. Will try again. She looks my type, she has that innocent look but sexy thick af.

  5. #7964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she belongs in this forum? Her menu offerings look pretty good by reviews otherwise. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.
    Bbfscip no upsell. YMMV.

  6. #7963

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.
    Alexa should be on your short list. Prefers it bare and begs you to fill her up. Really fun girl, but tough to get on her schedule.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95

  7. #7962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Kirstin

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.
    Kirstin, she's old. She got that old people smell.

    Sexy Mia is a good fuck. But she only offers oc, rarely has ic available. Filled her up multiple time cip cia. I had my fun w her but I got bored and I needed new pussy to fuck.

  8. #7961

    Naughtynina8

    Anyone know if she belongs in this forum? Her menu offerings look pretty good by reviews otherwise. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594701-Naughtynina8.

  9. #7960

    JelLeeMeiMei

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?610644-JLeeMeiMei

    I have two great sessions with JLeeMeiMei.

    Wide open menu. I love planting my seed in her. Very orgasmic.

    I have not seen her since before Christmas.

    Anyone seen her around?

    I wound up with Kirsten.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?595056-Kirstin

    Willingly taking loads. No mention of a condom.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596310-Sexy_mia143

    Sexy_Mia143 is another no upcharge slam dunk bbfscip.

  10. #7959
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.
    I think it's pretty much part of any of her sessions now. Last time I booked what I thought was a massage appointment, she asked me to stop and get condoms on the way.

  11. #7958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Trainer girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.
    More like potbelly old lady. I've seen her once a while ago. Maybe she hit the gym afterwards but her pics were misleading back then. Got BBBJ while I was laying down on bed, she then got on top no condom. Not test req, it's been a min so dunno rate back then, but she had tight pussy cause of kegel workout. Didn't find her attractive but to each their own. One and done, next one

  12. #7957

    Trainer Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.
    See her ad for Platinum services. May be that is FS?

  13. 01-18-24 16:48


  14. #7956

    Trainer Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.
    She advertises massage only. How does one get a FS appointment? Just ask? What's the $$.

  15. #7955

    Trainer Girl

    Trainer Girl is YMMV. Must have test results. Must have a big dick.

  16. #7954

    Gangbangs

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Have got a regular, stripper body girl, mid 20's, that we have had a few gangbangs with her. Won't post who it is here publically. Will consider senior members here. Or be able to verify on the other board. Pm if interested in an invite to the next one.
    This sounds like fun and I'd love to join. Let me know if you get something setup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape