Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 693 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 10388
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7823

    Wittyactress

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-d5ffc1048495

    Asked 5 for a meet then wants you to send gas money first. Was going to meet her like a mile from where she was located too.

    Just another scammer.

  2. #7822

    Mother and Daughter

    I've done a Mother and Daughter once but never sisters (different times) . Nice job.

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    So recently I fucked sisters, not at the same time, but at different points in time. And, BTW, I've fucked their aunt too.

    Question 1: Does sister-fucking have some kind of urban dictionary name?

    Question 2: Is there some kind of badge awarded to dudes who fuck sisters our niece & aunt?

    Question 3: If there is some kind of badge, does it count of the sisters and aunt are professionals, or does it only count if they are civilians?

    I need to know so that the next time I play the purity test drinking game I can answer correctly.

  3. #7821
    Years ago there were twin sisters. I got to have them at same time (3 some). One advertised on the boards the other would join if you arranged it with her sister. Dirty blondes, around 7 or 8 in the looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    So recently I fucked sisters, not at the same time, but at different points in time. And, BTW, I've fucked their aunt too.

    Question 1: Does sister-fucking have some kind of urban dictionary name?

    Question 2: Is there some kind of badge awarded to dudes who fuck sisters our niece & aunt?

    Question 3: If there is some kind of badge, does it count of the sisters and aunt are professionals, or does it only count if they are civilians?

    I need to know so that the next time I play the purity test drinking game I can answer correctly.

  4. #7820
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    So recently I fucked sisters, not at the same time, but at different points in time. And, BTW, I've fucked their aunt too.

    Question 1: Does sister-fucking have some kind of urban dictionary name?

    Question 2: Is there some kind of badge awarded to dudes who fuck sisters our niece & aunt?

    Question 3: If there is some kind of badge, does it count of the sisters and aunt are professionals, or does it only count if they are civilians?

    I need to know so that the next time I play the purity test drinking game I can answer correctly.
    Quality work! High 5!
    I've had sex with two cousins before, also different times.

    Guessing it would just be Eskimo Sisters maybe Eskimo REAL sisters!
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...kimo%20sisters
    or Spit-Sisters:
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spit+sisters

  5. #7819
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give SA another try, pay for play again. Send out messages to everyone I was interested. Talk to a couple and working on some more. Here are couple I talked with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-27549a8530ec

    I ran across Kali's profile. I know someone posted a quick review on her and her friend, good on you. Talked and she is asking 1 k ppm and per month. Also for her and her friend is 2 k just putting it out there do anyone who is down to pay that. Have fun mongers! Too rich for me.
    She's a bikini barista.

  6. #7818

    Achievement Unlocked: I fucked sisters

    So recently I fucked sisters, not at the same time, but at different points in time. And, BTW, I've fucked their aunt too.

    Question 1: Does sister-fucking have some kind of urban dictionary name?

    Question 2: Is there some kind of badge awarded to dudes who fuck sisters our niece & aunt?

    Question 3: If there is some kind of badge, does it count of the sisters and aunt are professionals, or does it only count if they are civilians?

    I need to know so that the next time I play the purity test drinking game I can answer correctly.

  7. #7817

    Rosay

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-6acf22715400

    This is a strange one. I've messaged her and got a reply. It screams AI and doesn't seem like a real person. That's not the strange part. The account start date is August of 2021. Do you think it could go 2-1/2 years without getting flagged?

  8. #7816

    Channel444 scam

    E aware of this girl, she asked me for money in the restaurant and on our way back to the hotel she never arrived.

    I gave her $100 upfront and I told her $ 300 more when we get down to business, I guess she was happy with $100.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-195f50ff095f

  9. #7815

    College girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    ... When I am looking for a sugar baby I'm looking for a chic that is going to college...
    When 99 percent of them are saying "college student" that means they took an online class sometime in the last three years.

    And a pro tip: if they talk about student loans you don't need to start repaying a student loan until you aren't going to class full time.

    Having said all that shit, I do have to admit that some of my better sugar babies have been college students.

  10. #7814
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    LOL!! Say like Cleveland "Oh that's nasty. " I can only think what's going to happen to all the girls in those photos when their 37-40 yo. Wow!!

    Bet she don't need no man. Haha.

    Hey to the OP I can kinda see why you chatting her up. Bet she got sum big ol pink puss lips. One for them nasty boys!! (I can be too. Haha) Now just don't pay prime for choice. If she ask for 1 k offer 350! LOL wood paneling you know.

    Enjoy brother!!
    I'd hit it. Smash and dash for sure. She's not sugar baby material at all though. When I am looking for a sugar baby I'm looking for a chic that is going to college. Or a girl that looks like she got some manners. All three of my past sugar babies that worked out were students at UW and I found them on apps not seeking. Most college girls are broke AF!

    I definitely will smash a trailer park hottie if she's young. Definitely going to dash though afterwards. Last thing you want is to get some manufactured home thot preggo LOL!

  11. #7813
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I bet she has been passed around her trailer park a bunch. She looks pretty trashy.
    LOL!! Say like Cleveland "Oh that's nasty. " I can only think what's going to happen to all the girls in those photos when their 37-40 yo. Wow!!

    Bet she don't need no man. Haha.

    Hey to the OP I can kinda see why you chatting her up. Bet she got sum big ol pink puss lips. One for them nasty boys!! (I can be too. Haha) Now just don't pay prime for choice. If she ask for 1 k offer 350! LOL wood paneling you know.

    Enjoy brother!!

  12. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one, sounds like she has been around a bit. Thinking about meeting up with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-37f51ed27d43
    Yea, I bet she has been passed around her trailer park a bunch. She looks pretty trashy.

  13. #7811

    Anyone have information on Angeldaze?

    Been chatting with this one, sounds like she has been around a bit. Thinking about meeting up with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-37f51ed27d43

  14. #7810
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. So she's a tech-industry "biohacker" whose About Me section reads like an escort advertisement? For 1 K PPM? Hard pass.

    Sounds more likely that she's extremely high maintenance and might gather information to cause you problems once the arrangement sours.
    She's overweight and 44! She should get nothing more than Red Robin and thank ME for busting her nut!! LOL. But some dude is dropping 1 k. SMH.

  15. #7809

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Strawberrysnuggles.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-27ea2556c764

    She is pretty good looking for 44, but $1,000 PPM. Next.
    Yikes. So she's a tech-industry "biohacker" whose About Me section reads like an escort advertisement? For 1 K PPM? Hard pass.

    Sounds more likely that she's extremely high maintenance and might gather information to cause you problems once the arrangement sours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape