Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31051

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I've actually seen her back in December when she was off Commerce. Pretty standard visit. Nothing stood out but her menu was wide open as you implied. She treated me right and didn't give off any bad vibes or anything. Somewhat business like with her rates but she opens up once you visit. I'd take a chance and go see her if I was you. You can do a lot worse.

  2. #31050

    Star

    I recently saw Star out parhma rd before henrico sent her to a place with a thousand doors. It was a bit difficult to setup with responses delayed. I kept at it a got the address and was omw. Once arrived no waiting and I get inside and she looks like her pics tall and limber. We talked for while before get started. She gave above average bbj then I railed her in cg, rcg, k9, and finished in mish. Checked all the boxes but the visit was nothing special. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/173694676663

  3. #31049
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated..
    I'd avoid due to location and pics.

  4. #31048

    Latina on Willis

    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    Girl in the other bed is always a sure sign of bad service. I mean that girl (and no doubt the girl you're seeing) are too lazy to leave the room or at least go to the bathroom. Expect similar energy in your session.
    Her posting doesn't show her face for a reason. Hint Hint.

  5. #31047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I'd be sketch on her. Activity list way too long and something about it gives me bad vibes. Be safe be careful.

  6. #31046
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/latina-hot/62124253. Saw this one today off commerce. Road. Looks nothing like picture. She is a larger aggressive I'd say Dominican chick that speaks broken english. Should have walked away but little head won. Sorry CBJ for one minute then got on her back I had barely made five strokes when she jumps up and said I had come I side the condon and it was going to get inside of her of course I had not cum and that was just bullshit.

    There was another girl sleep in another bed and then she try to talk me into a threesome for double the initial admission of $. 5. I got my clothes and walked my hard cock out the door. Avoid this one at all cost. Appearance bad and servuce worst. Bad day one the hunt.
    Girl in the other bed is always a sure sign of bad service. I mean that girl (and no doubt the girl you're seeing) are too lazy to leave the room or at least go to the bathroom. Expect similar energy in your session.

  7. #31045

    Aiming To Please

    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  8. #31044

    Latina on commerce

    Sorry she is actually on Willis rd now.

  9. #31043

  10. #31042

    Latina on commerce rd

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/latina-hot/62124253. Saw this one today off commerce. Road. Looks nothing like picture. She is a larger aggressive I'd say Dominican chick that speaks broken english. Should have walked away but little head won. Sorry CBJ for one minute then got on her back I had barely made five strokes when she jumps up and said I had come I side the condon and it was going to get inside of her of course I had not cum and that was just bullshit.

    There was another girl sleep in another bed and then she try to talk me into a threesome for double the initial admission of $. 5. I got my clothes and walked my hard cock out the door. Avoid this one at all cost. Appearance bad and servuce worst. Bad day one the hunt.

  11. #31041

    Deposit

    This one is asking for a $30 deposit, so we all need to stay away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163582998

  12. #31040

    Hannah redhead in short pump

    PSA has pimp hiding down stairs with a gun. They are both fent junkies.

  13. #31039

    Perusing tryst is disheartening

    I get that inflation is a thing. I get that what used to be 2 bills is now 3 and so on etc. And I am generally accepting of it. But WTF is going on with the large number of ladies here and in NoVa who have skipped from 2 bens to 6 (and weren't worth it at the 2) I mean seriously. Sizeable contigents asking high 3 figures and just are not attractive. I feel like I am one of the guys I used to complain about who is cheap and complaining. Argh!!

  14. #31038

    Valentina Backer

    Sorry Fellas,

    Should have posted earlier. She is in town just for today. For those wanting to dent their wallet by 300 hhr or 400 hr can schedule something today.

    Hosts in Henrico, though.

    Still recovering from the encounter this morning. Waiting for the blood to return to the big head from the little one.

    For reviews and ad just google her.

    Auto.

  15. #31037

    Short pump?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/924556124205

    This one here will tell you whatever to get you to come by then when you show up she hits you with everything. All of a sudden she doest give oral and all this other bullshit. Don't wast your time.
    Just as well. I'm not going to go to short pump and see anyone I don't already know. Thanks for the info tho!r

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape