Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31050

    Long tall Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Sally is great and totally agree, where did you see a new ad with new contact info. Willing to share.
    Not sure if link works. Just search 'Sally' on listcrawler.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8045361271/1

  2. #31049

    New ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a lot on here but I finally got to meet up with Sally for the first time. Boy was she worth the wait.

    Incredible how hot she is for the damage. I've met hotter dates but none that were as reasonably priced as she is. Her personality is also huge. Very friendly and talkative. Got into the whole experience.

    Only downside is she's a clock watcher but I knew that going in so planned ahead. Pretty sure her handler was hanging out in the car so no awkward hall passing for me.

    Highly recommend.
    Sally is great and totally agree, where did you see a new ad with new contact info. Willing to share.

  3. #31048

    Interesting

    I met her on fakebook months before she started posting. I wanted to try her out but her prices were too high for me. Then she drops them to sell to everyone instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Star out parhma rd before henrico sent her to a place with a thousand doors. It was a bit difficult to setup with responses delayed. I kept at it a got the address and was omw. Once arrived no waiting and I get inside and she looks like her pics tall and limber. We talked for while before get started. She gave above average bbj then I railed her in cg, rcg, k9, and finished in mish. Checked all the boxes but the visit was nothing special. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/173694676663

  4. #31047

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I've actually seen her back in December when she was off Commerce. Pretty standard visit. Nothing stood out but her menu was wide open as you implied. She treated me right and didn't give off any bad vibes or anything. Somewhat business like with her rates but she opens up once you visit. I'd take a chance and go see her if I was you. You can do a lot worse.

  5. #31046

    Star

    I recently saw Star out parhma rd before henrico sent her to a place with a thousand doors. It was a bit difficult to setup with responses delayed. I kept at it a got the address and was omw. Once arrived no waiting and I get inside and she looks like her pics tall and limber. We talked for while before get started. She gave above average bbj then I railed her in cg, rcg, k9, and finished in mish. Checked all the boxes but the visit was nothing special. Damage 100 qv Good nut.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/173694676663

  6. #31045
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated..
    I'd avoid due to location and pics.

  7. #31044

    Latina on Willis

    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    Girl in the other bed is always a sure sign of bad service. I mean that girl (and no doubt the girl you're seeing) are too lazy to leave the room or at least go to the bathroom. Expect similar energy in your session.
    Her posting doesn't show her face for a reason. Hint Hint.

  8. #31043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I'd be sketch on her. Activity list way too long and something about it gives me bad vibes. Be safe be careful.

  9. #31042
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/latina-hot/62124253. Saw this one today off commerce. Road. Looks nothing like picture. She is a larger aggressive I'd say Dominican chick that speaks broken english. Should have walked away but little head won. Sorry CBJ for one minute then got on her back I had barely made five strokes when she jumps up and said I had come I side the condon and it was going to get inside of her of course I had not cum and that was just bullshit.

    There was another girl sleep in another bed and then she try to talk me into a threesome for double the initial admission of $. 5. I got my clothes and walked my hard cock out the door. Avoid this one at all cost. Appearance bad and servuce worst. Bad day one the hunt.
    Girl in the other bed is always a sure sign of bad service. I mean that girl (and no doubt the girl you're seeing) are too lazy to leave the room or at least go to the bathroom. Expect similar energy in your session.

  10. #31041

    Aiming To Please

    Any intel on this https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351778449458.

    Says she is on Brook Road in Glen Allen. Menu is pretty open. Searched her phone # but nothing cam back. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  11. #31040

    Latina on commerce

    Sorry she is actually on Willis rd now.

  12. #31039

  13. #31038

    Latina on commerce rd

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/latina-hot/62124253. Saw this one today off commerce. Road. Looks nothing like picture. She is a larger aggressive I'd say Dominican chick that speaks broken english. Should have walked away but little head won. Sorry CBJ for one minute then got on her back I had barely made five strokes when she jumps up and said I had come I side the condon and it was going to get inside of her of course I had not cum and that was just bullshit.

    There was another girl sleep in another bed and then she try to talk me into a threesome for double the initial admission of $. 5. I got my clothes and walked my hard cock out the door. Avoid this one at all cost. Appearance bad and servuce worst. Bad day one the hunt.

  14. #31037

    Deposit

    This one is asking for a $30 deposit, so we all need to stay away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163582998

  15. #31036

    Hannah redhead in short pump

    PSA has pimp hiding down stairs with a gun. They are both fent junkies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape